Sign in to follow this  
Quipton

Kidderminster Harriers - All The Way To The Top (GC316)

KidderminsterHarriers_zpsb3e14690.gif

Kidderminster Harriers Announce Smart As New Manager

Division Five team Kidderminster Harriers today announced Tyler Smart as their new manager. It is believed that his vision for the future of the club was the deal-breaker and let to him being handed a five-year long term contract. We can exclusively bring you the first interview from the new manager.

"Congratulations on getting this vacant position, what are your aims for the club?"

"Thanks, obviously I aim going to put every ounce of my time in to getting Kidderminster Harriers to the top, challenging the likes of Manchester United or Chelsea for the Premier League title. However, we must think realistically, and must take this trek one inch at a time. For this season I am aiming to clinch a top five spot, leaving us with a chance of promotion. Only one team gets automatically promoted in this league, so we must fight extra hard to make sure we get that spot."

"With the transfer window open do you know who is in your plans and who is not?"

"I am going to tell you no lies, some players will have to leave in order to make way for even better ones to come in but every player here will have every chance to make a name for themselves and, who knows, one may be lifting the Champions League trophy in the next decade."

*Note: Welcome to all reading this post and I hope you will continue to follow the story. I welcome all input so drop a comment on where you think I will end up or what players to sign. I have always wanted to do this kind of thing but found it too boring on my own. Hopefully this forum thread will make it more entertaining and maybe, just maybe, I will make it one day.

Re: Kidderminster Harriers - All The Way To The Top (GC316)

kidderminsterharriers_zpsb3e14690.gif

kidderminster harriers announce smart as new manager

division five team kidderminster harriers today announced tyler smart as their new manager. It is believed that his vision for the future of the club was the deal-breaker and let to him being handed a five-year long term contract. We can exclusively bring you the first interview from the new manager.

"congratulations on getting this vacant position' date=' what are your aims for the club?"[/i']

"thanks, obviously i aim going to put every ounce of my time in to getting kidderminster harriers to the top, challenging the likes of manchester united or chelsea for the premier league title. However, we must think realistically, and must take this trek one inch at a time. For this season i am aiming to clinch a top five spot, leaving us with a chance of promotion. Only one team gets automatically promoted in this league, so we must fight extra hard to make sure we get that spot."

"with the transfer window open do you know who is in your plans and who is not?"

"i am going to tell you no lies, some players will have to leave in order to make way for even better ones to come in but every player here will have every chance to make a name for themselves and, who knows, one may be lifting the champions league trophy in the next decade."

*note: Welcome to all reading this post and i hope you will continue to follow the story. I welcome all input so drop a comment on where you think i will end up or what players to sign. I have always wanted to do this kind of thing but found it too boring on my own. Hopefully this forum thread will make it more entertaining and maybe, just maybe, i will make it one day.

good luck buddy! Im bradford manager taking them to the top :) goodluck!

Kidderminster Harriers - All The Way To The Top (GC316)

Smart Unveils New Signings

Kidderminster Harriers manager Tyler Smart last night called a late press conference to unveil five new signings for his team. Smart felt he "had to strengthen the team for the tough season ahead". He continued, "I sent my scouts to do research on how the league compares to us and I felt we had to bring in a few players to increase depth in areas, especially the defense.

Smart looks to be an intelligent buyer in the market, making sure that, even though these players will most probably only be with him until promotion, he buys young players to create an unlikely but possible chance of profiting off of the players.

Before we turn to the two permanent signings, we can announce that Smart has announced the loan signings of Nicolas Yennaris, Serge Gnabry and Thomas Eisfeld all from Arsenal. It is hoped that these three will prove to be worth their wages and break into the first team for the season ahead.

As stated above, Smart has brought in two permanent signings - Left-back Matthew Parsons and Goalkeeper Johannes Focher.

**Note: Pics to come in an hour or so**

Scouts praised as Focher rises by five.

Just one day after signing a 2 year contract with Kidderminster Harriers for 300k, Johannes Focher has recieved a +5 rating increase that sees him become the first 80 rated player at Kidderminster. He is now rated at £2.5million so should they decide to sell him, the Harriers are sure to recieve a hefty sum.

Manager Tyler Smart said, "We knew he was eventually to become a key player at the club, otherwise we would not have signed him, but we didn't know he was to prove his worth on the second day. Praise goes out to my scouting team who convinced me to make him our first signing and number one goalkeeper.

Harriers make great start to season.

Kidderminster Harriers won their first two games and moved up to fifth and into the play off places in a great start under new manager Tyler Smart. Smart has brought good, attractive football to the club that has been rewarded with higher gates than usual. The manager proved his scouting ability as loan signing Thomas Eisfield netted two at home to Mansfield Town and Steve Guinan scored the only goal in a 1 - 0 win at Nuneaton Town.

The defense has been holding up well as the Harriers have not conceded a goal all campaign, mainly thanks to goalkeeping sensation Johannes Focher.

*Note: I am going to update this thread at least once a week but not strictly every game, it might get too repetitive! However, if something exciting happens - I will put it here.