Lukaku vs sharaawy

davidgol17

Re: Lukaku vs sharaawy

I think that is too much for him

Lukaku is likely to go on loan next season to a better club then WBA so I would expect him to hit 90.

After that he should/could be a starter for Chelsea (obviously this is future looking stuff and hard to be nailed on)

Lukaku could easily hit 91/92 and beyond but not for 3/4/5 seasons

Re: Lukaku vs sharaawy

nah mate, chelsea rnt that stupid. they are not going to loan him to a better club than WBA, as there is more chance they will lose him as the are more likely to be able to pay the asking price.

chelsea will either keep him and sell torres, or loan him to a team similar to WBA.

but anyway, back to the point. obviously they are very different players, but have a very similar potential.

i reckon eventualy they will both become 92/93 players in the future, but in their own time.

and you say lukaku wont hit 92 for about 5 seaqsons. that may be true, but its the same with el shaarawy. hes playing for a team worse than chelsea and he is unlikely to move anywhere, so he wont hit the big time for at least 3 seasons, and thats being optomistic ac milan will need a massive turn around if they want to warrant a under 23 player rated above 91

Respuesta: Re: Lukaku vs sharaawy

nah mate' date=' chelsea rnt that stupid. they are not going to loan him to a better club than WBA, as there is more chance they will lose him as the are more likely to be able to pay the asking price.

chelsea will either keep him and sell torres, or loan him to a team similar to WBA.

but anyway, back to the point. obviously they are very different players, but have a very similar potential.

i reckon eventualy they will both become 92/93 players in the future, but in their own time.

and you say lukaku wont hit 92 for about 5 seaqsons. that may be true, but its the same with el shaarawy. hes playing for a team worse than chelsea and he is unlikely to move anywhere, so he wont hit the big time for at least 3 seasons, and thats being optomistic ac milan will need a massive turn around if they want to warrant a under 23 player rated above 91[/quote']

Thanks man, you are right i think ill keep el sha