Barcelona rating changes!

This is MY OPINION of Barca rating changes:

Valdes (poor goalkeeper))

Marquez(was better)

Thuram (too old,on the bench)

Zambrotta (do you think that he is the best right/left back in the world?!)

Puyol (injured, he was better)

Abidal and Milito(new players, must show their quality)

Edmilson(does he deserve 92??)

Xavi (he not deserves 97)

Ronaldinho (just look him against Lyon,Osasuna,...! That's not the same Ronaldinho from last year)

Messi(great player,great potential)

Iniesta(very good player)

Yaya Toure(also important first team player for Barca)

Deco(great passing style)

Gudjohnsen(poor player)

Henry(it's only one Thierry Henry)

Eto'o(great player but injured)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Barcelona rating changes! Hahahahah. The funniest thing I have ever heard. What about Pepe Reina??? You think Valdes is better?! Hahahahaha. Ronaldinho the best player in the world??! Hahahahahah

Re: Barcelona rating changes! Xavi, Puyol, Marquez, and Ronaldinho are one of the best if not the best player in the world. Xavi, great passer and controller of midfield. I watch La Liga and knows ho

Re: Barcelona rating changes! Rijkard substituted Xavi for Dos Santos because he was so poor. Week in and week out I see the same mediocrity from Xavi except the occasional good game. The rest are ju

Re: Barcelona rating changes!

Valdes (poor goalkeeper)) - Not at all

Marquez(was better) - Erm... it's not like he's 34 or something!

Thuram (too old,on the bench) - maybe, but look at his past..

Zambrotta (do you think that he is the best right/left back in the world?!) - Easily the best in the world!

Puyol (injured, he was better) - no way

Abidal and Milito(new players, must show their quality) - err, yeah...

Edmilson(does he deserve 92??) - Keep him the same for now :P

Xavi (he not deserves 97) Yeah he does

Ronaldinho (just look him against Lyon,Osasuna,...! That's not the same Ronaldinho from last year) - Yes it is...

Messi(great player,great potential) - True

Iniesta(very good player) - Maybe, but reserve.

Yaya Toure(also important first team player for Barca) - true

Deco(great passing style) - true

Gudjohnsen(poor player) - Not true

Henry(it's only one Thierry Henry) - Errr... yeah...

Eto'o(great player but injured) - True

What exactly has this thread got to do with rating changes??

Fabregas recently got a rating change, moved one up, worthy of a 94. Ronaldo is a right winger, therefore the best winger in the world. Have you ever seen Xavi play that you are doubting his ability? world class passer of the ball, creat vision and creativity. Gerrard and Xavi have different playing style. Xavi is better than Gerrard at something and Vice Versa.

Their fine as it is

Valdes (poor goalkeeper)) - Not at all

Marquez(was better) - Erm... it's not like he's 34 or something!

Thuram (too old' date='on the bench) - maybe, but look at his past..

Zambrotta (do you think that he is the best right/left back in the world?!) - Easily the best in the world!

Puyol (injured, he was better) - no way

Abidal and Milito(new players, must show their quality) - err, yeah...

Edmilson(does he deserve 92??) - Keep him the same for now :P

Xavi (he not deserves 97) Yeah he does

Ronaldinho (just look him against Lyon,Osasuna,...! That's not the same Ronaldinho from last year) - Yes it is...

Messi(great player,great potential) - True

Iniesta(very good player) - Maybe, but reserve.

Yaya Toure(also important first team player for Barca) - true

Deco(great passing style) - true

Gudjohnsen(poor player) - Not true

Henry(it's only one Thierry Henry) - Errr... yeah...

Eto'o(great player but injured) - True

What exactly has this thread got to do with rating changes??[/quote']

All of Bobo's comment, a true Fulham fan, is correct. A few of them need to get rating increases like Valdes. Second best goalkeeper in Spain after Casillas. Marquez is playing well and is playing. RONALDINHO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD THEN GERRARD THEN XAVI AND KAKA. YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT!

Who think that Xavi is bettar than C.Ronaldo' date=' Messi, Fabregas, Lampard, Pirlo, Totti, Essien,... and same as Gerrard?!?!?!?!:confused:[/quote']

People here own Barca so no wonder they'll say don't descrease. IMO Ronaldinho, Puyol/Marquez and Xavi all need to go down 1 rating and Messi needs to go up 1 or 2. In real life I doubt that Barca are by far the best team in the world, they couldn't even win their league so to make them have by far the best players and biggest stadium is overexadurating.

People here own Barca so no wonder they'll say don't descrease. IMO Ronaldinho' date=' Puyol/Marquez and Xavi all need to go down 1 rating and Messi needs to go up 1 or 2. In real life I doubt that Barca are by [b']far[/b] the best team in the world, they couldn't even win their league so to make them have by far the best players and biggest stadium is overexadurating.

Just because they are not winning all the cups it doesn't mean they don't have the best players.

Take Chelsea as another example they have the best squad in the Premiership but they didn't win the league this year and i highly doubt they will win it this year. So a team with good players doesn't always mean they will win every game.

People here own Barca so no wonder they'll say don't descrease. IMO Ronaldinho' date=' Puyol/Marquez and Xavi all need to go down 1 rating and Messi needs to go up 1 or 2. In real life I doubt that Barca are by [b']far[/b] the best team in the world, they couldn't even win their league so to make them have by far the best players and biggest stadium is overexadurating.

No one claimed that they are the best team. Do you not agree that they have the squad with the best players? On paper, their squad is comparable to none.

If SM were to rate teams instead of players, then you might have a point.

Come on Krunchio admit it Barcelona have the best squad with the best players that is undeniable. Maybe the team is slightly under rated because they are not winning game after game and do not have any team chemistry and i think they have quite a poor manager.

U can't drop players ratings just because they don't play well as a team in real life. Individually they have many great players.

To be honest, I can only see your point with Carvalho and Marquez, but then again, like the other three, Marquez is far more accomplished than his counterpart, though probably not as good just last season, so I can understand your point.

Xavi is far more accomplished than Fabregas, Ronaldinho has won more honours, both individual and club, and Puyol likewise in the past few years, so no, I do not think they are massively overrated.

Ronaldinho is of the past. He has not been the player he was since before the 2006 world cup. Kaka has been better then him since then and since SM is based on form then Ronaldinho needs to step down to 97. Fabregas is offensively the best playmaker CM in the EPL this season and probably last as well. Xavi is not the best playmaker in CM in La Liga, he didn't look anything special against Lyon. It's pointless debating unless someone who regularly watches La Liga, does not support Barcelona or have them on SM gives their opinion.

Like you, I do admire Fabregas and agree that on current form, he is one of the best midfielders in the world. Yet, I don't think it's fair if SM just throws personal accomplishments out of the window when it comes to rating players.

Besides, Ronaldinho, though not stellar last season, nonetheless finished third in the scoring charts, just behind van Nistelrooy and Milito.

People here own Barca so no wonder they'll say don't descrease. IMO Ronaldinho, Puyol/Marquez and Xavi all need to go down 1 rating and Messi needs to go up 1 or 2. In real life I doubt that Barca are by far the best team in the world, they couldn't even win their league so to make them have by far the best players and biggest stadium is overexadurating.

Totaly correct!!

Ronaldinho is the best player in the world even when playing badly, so he should not go down.

Xavi, Puyol, Valdes... they are great players and should not decrease - and I doubt they will!

Basically as I said in my first post on this thread - Barca DO have the best players, and their players deserve the ratings they have. I don't know why some people think otherwise... but trust an Arsenal fan to go against Barca because they got Henry and are challening for the same trophy :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I dont like Puyol and i dont think he is the best defender along with terry in the world. He should go down to 95. Ronaldinho maybe to 97. Xavi is very good. Thuram must go down it cant be all based on past achievements.

I think Alves is better than Zambrotta personally but Zambrotta had a good world cup.

Messi should go up to 95 i think. Henry should go down due to long term injury/sabbatical.

Etoo should maybe go down by 1 as well. And barca are overrated in this game. The ratings are on current performance. If they dont win trophies at all , they can't be (currently) the best team in the world.

I dont like Puyol and i dont think he is the best defender along with terry in the world. He should go down to 95. Ronaldinho maybe to 97. Xavi is very good. Thuram must go down it cant be all based on past achievements.

I think Alves is better than Zambrotta personally but Zambrotta had a good world cup.

Messi should go up to 95 i think. Henry should go down due to long term injury/sabbatical.

Etoo should maybe go down by 1 as well. And barca are overrated in this game. The ratings are on current performance. If they dont win trophies at all ' date=' they can't be (currently) the best team in the world.[/quote']

ffs, you don't understand the point!

NO ONE IS SAYING BARCA ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!!

What I'm pointing out is that they do have the best PLAYERS in the world.... ALTHOUGH, Lets make it clear, I personally DO think that they are the best team in the world... but the latter is just an opinion, the other is a fact!

Xavi, Puyol and Ronaldinho are definetely overrated and I'm a neutral. I have nothing against Barca or Henry. As I said the only people who have the right to make judgements are those who:

Do watch La Liga regularly

Do not support Barcelona

Do not have a Barcelona team on SM

I do not watch La Liga regularly I see about 50% of Barcelona matches but the fact is wherever I watch them I don't see Puyol etc. perform to such standards. I would like someone who watched 90+% of Barca matches and fits the other criteria to make a statement everyone else's statements mean tosh.