Nicolas Milian

Duffman

Another 15 year old, this is what wikipedia has to say:

Nicolás Millán (born 17 November 1991) is a Chilean footballer, known for being the youngest player to represent a Chilean team in professional football. His substitute appearance for his club, Colo Colo, against Santiago Wanderers at the age of fourteen years and nine months and three days smashing the previous record of Frank Lobos considerably.[1]. Millán a prodigiously gifted attacking player joined Colo Colo's youth set-up in 2003, and has since enjoyed a meteoric rise through the ranks. Before his first team debut Millán was promoted to the club's U-17 side, finding the back of the net three times in as many games.

Millán has been compared to Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo,and when asked of comparing his ability to that of the Portuguese winger Millán replied: "I think my playing style is similar to his. I enjoy using the flanks and going past defenders, and I'm particularly good at stepovers."[2]. Millán was also recently linked to Italian side Inter Milan.[3]

His father Mark Quinn Millan has stated that his son will not leave Chilean football until he is at least 18, although he has recently been offered a trial by Chelsea FC.[4] Nicolás' younger brother Joseph Early Millan has also shown phenomenal potential.

costs 390k, he is a free agent in some setups, ands sounds like someone for the future

Hopefully ill get him in one of my teams but the main team i wnated to get hom for someone has had abid accepted * gutted *. On football manager 2007 he is very good aswell ! great prsopect

yeah lol, great on FM07, glad to see he's been added on here at only 15! ill sure get him for a few teams.

Guest SM Dev (Ste)
My brother has found a (possibly) new young attacking midfielder' date=' he's 74 rated, aged 15, plays for Colo Colo and his name is Nicolas Millan[/quote']

I added him earlier this week, I started to wonder when his name would appear on here :rolleyes:.

Another one to keep an eye on, who has been added, is a relative of Michael and Bryan.

I added him earlier this week' date=' I started to wonder when his name would appear on here :rolleyes:.

Another one to keep an eye on, who has been added, is a relative of Michael and Bryan.[/quote']

If more people listened and looked before they spoke they would have seen this thread............... ;)http://www.soccermanager.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=3075&highlight=millan

a long.......long time ago!

• 4 months later...

Re: Nicolas Millan

He is meant to be very good, have merged this with the old thread on him which you might want to read, don't forget to use the search tool next time mate when posting about players, will get you answers quicker and will stop people shouting at you about making threads that exist already. :)

Re: Nicolas Millan

That's great that he scored for you... hope you don't mind me pointing out something (as you are new to forum will assume you are new to the game) but bear in mind the game engine will only pick up on his rating/morale/condition etc and not how good he is going to be (potential means nothing in SM until a rating increase happens) so bear that in mind - I would not recommend playing him over a higher rated striker. Sorry if that is really patronising and you already knew that! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...