higuain rise

akinsalami

Re: higuain rise

Ozil played twice better for team then Higuain he really score a lot of goals for RM. But his teammates feed him with nice balls he scored this year only 2-3 beautiful goals all others is on the line just to put leg and score. Only players who deserve rise without doubt are Coentrao and Ozil others stay and drop.

Shame is that Ibracadabra are only one rating above of Higuain example see statistic from these two players in last and this year.

Gonzalo Higuain 108 games - 52 goals

Zlatan Ibrahimovic 101 games - 78 goals (more trophies more asissts and still 96).

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozil played twice better for team then Higuain he really score a lot of goals for RM. But his teammates feed him with nice balls he scored this year only 2-3 beautiful goals all others is on the line just to put leg and score. Only players who deserve rise without doubt are Coentrao and Ozil others stay and drop.

Shame is that Ibracadabra are only one rating above of Higuain example see statistic from these two players in last and this year.

Gonzalo Higuain 108 games - 52 goals

Zlatan Ibrahimovic 101 games - 78 goals (more trophies more asissts and still 96).

Neither Ozil or Higuain should be 95' date=' I've said it before but I'll say it again, I don't care if he scores mostly "easy goals" he does the job that a striker is there to do, he scores goals. And by constantly being in the right place at the right time and banging them in. That's all I ask of a striker. And again, to not cause any confusion, [u']I believe Higuain should've remained 94[/u], and be solid at that rating for now.

And about Ibra he's rightfully a 96. 97-98-99 ratings are for the absolute best in the world i,e Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta and Xavi with the later closer and closer of dropping to 96 (probably my opinion only though).

Ibra is not that level for me (and I'm a swede!) and even if he were, it should not be possible to get to Xavi's and Iniesta rating in Ligue 1.

;2560144']your absolutely clueless aren't you.

il say again' date=' it was an analysis of the the top CFs today., if you re read and read preppens post too you can see factors that may mitigate his rating

ok, well, lets look at why you think he needed to drop from 94 to 93 then.[/quote']

This game ratings like we all know (at lest i think it is) isn't just evaluated through gametime, goals, assists or trophies but actual performance too.

So, have you even seen him play this year? He was awfull most of the time, average some of the time and good once or twice, IMO.

If he was in another team and not the Undroppable Team Real Madrid i really believe he would be struggling to maintain his 92/93, if that (just look at Gomez).

Someone elsewhere would actually have to be a starter for team and country, score a hell lot of goals, win a substantial amount trophies for team and country, be an constant performer especially in big matches. Oh yeah, and his form must be increasing and not decreasing.

And Higuain doesn't match too many of those requirements for me.

That's my opinion, i doubt it will be sufficient for your high standards essays, but that pretty much resumes why i think Higuain should be droping to 93 and not rising to 95.

I think if he rose to 95 last season not many people would complain as he was fantastic last season.

Obviously this year its been a big dip, but as JMH said, when you look at hiss goal scoring record compared to others hes up there with the best over last few seasons.

I still think the rise is wrong at this point in time though. Alot of SM users want players at the 93+ instantly for a good patch of form (Which is the one thing I hate about this game). For me a player should be judged over a period of time like 3-4 seasons, which if it was the case then the 95 is justified.

Well Madrid have won nothing to be fair, pretty sure to get to levels above 94, you need to get something with your team. 94 was perfect for him.

Anyway, at such a rating, he will be very vulnerable for a drop if he does not perform like he has been recently which btw has been very excellent, I can agree with that.

no! of course not' date=' but your ratings were too high mate... Pepe and Di Maria, and Higuain, there's no reason to their rise..[/quote']

but there is a very big reason for schweinsteiger muller lahm and martinez to rise maybe not so high but still...

This game ratings like we all know (at lest i think it is) isn't just evaluated through gametime' date=' goals, assists or trophies but actual performance too.

So, have you even seen him play this year? He was awfull most of the time, average some of the time and good once or twice, IMO.

If he was in another team and not the Undroppable Team Real Madrid i really believe he would be struggling to maintain his 92/93, if that (just look at Gomez).

Someone elsewhere would actually have to be a starter for team and country, score a hell lot of goals, win a substantial amount trophies for team and country, be an constant performer especially in big matches. Oh yeah, and his form must be increasing and not decreasing.

And Higuain doesn't match too many of those requirements for me.

That's my opinion, i doubt it will be sufficient for your high standards essays, but that pretty much resumes why i think Higuain should be droping to 93 and not rising to 95.[/quote']

if you took the time to read it i do say its not just all about stats.

yes it should include performances, winning things ( RM won the title for the first time in what 6 years? and with a 100 point tally), international form (of which his is exceptional atm)

But you have to look past just this season, or at least the last 18 months, last season, RM won the title, Higuain at around December time was the most prolific mins to goals striker in Europe.

Mario Gomez is a terrible comparison, again your looking too short term....he has been out the side due to injury and the form of Mandzukic, when he is in the team, he does his job, which you can see by his 27 apps, 11 starts returning 16 goals...the season before, alike Higuain, was clinical. Everyone was demanding a rise that never happened and 12 months on you think he should drop?

Again it was an analysis as people love to draw comparisons or nor saying its justified, IMO its not the worst decision ever.

Don't you think it's more understandable? :confused:

No, not really.

He didnt make team of the year, which De Gea did. Which means they will likely give De Gea a +2 now to 92 as hes been alot better, but to get 92 this quick in his carrer is stupid

Llorris has been better, as has Hart bar a few errors recently. But all should be on 92