• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: higuain rise

No' date=' not really.

He didnt make team of the year, which De Gea did. Which means they will likely give De Gea a +2 now to 92 as hes been alot better, but to get 92 this quick in his carrer is stupid

Llorris has been better, as has Hart bar a few errors recently. But all should be on 92[/quote']

Statistically 13 clean sheets, 2 more than De Gea is proven he's not too far behind I think, plus if rating also really considered about past achievement that's not too as ridiculous as Madrid's rise in this 2 days.

Questionable for many, probably. But that's not like he undeserved it.

;2560480']if you took the time to read it i do say its not just all about stats.

yes it should include performances' date=' winning things ( RM won the title for the first time in what 6 years? and with a 100 point tally), international form (of which his is exceptional atm)

But you have to look past just this season, or at least the last 18 months, last season, RM won the title, Higuain at around December time was the most prolific mins to goals striker in Europe.

Mario Gomez is a terrible comparison, again your looking too short term....he has been out the side due to injury and the form of Mandzukic, when he is in the team, he does his job, which you can see by his 27 apps, 11 starts returning 16 goals...the season before, alike Higuain, was clinical. Everyone was demanding a rise that never happened and 12 months on you think he should drop?

Again it was an analysis as people love to draw comparisons or nor saying its justified, IMO its not the worst decision ever.[/quote']

;2560462']nope' date=' me neither!

confusing![/quote']

He has been good in the past yes, but he is not now, and his team could of won 1 championship with 114 points that would not make a difference. He doesn't have the quality to be at 95, he only has that rating because he is at madrid's and i am starting to believe in the story that they have to put madrid or barcelona above the others, while they are currently not, especially real madrid so they can sell.

I was comparing Gomez to Higuain because the 5 years thing, he has scored a lot for team and country, team has 3 finals in 4 years and a title i think, why is he just 93?

Higuain rise is just as confusing as Pepe or Di Maria, but Higuain had the excuse of the goals from the past seasons where they do not.

Though I'm suprised, I don't see anything wrong with the rise of Higuain (Pepe and Di Maria included).

If you havn't noticed, SM is not just upgradin Higuain alone, but the entire Real Madrid team so that they can be on par with Barcelona...

Individual Player performances alone will not affect Higuain's rating but the achievements (and how crucial he's been to such achievements) of his team_ Madrid_ as a whole in terms of performances (a semi-final finish in the UCL, currently 2nd in La Liga etc).

That's why Benteke is 88 and Thiago Alcantara is 90... Benteke consistently plays for relegation battlin Aston Villa with over 17 goals this season while Thiago manages a handful of apperances this season for La Liga conquerin and UCL semi-finalist_Barcelona. It has to do with hype and the reputation of the player ,his club, his national team, playin time, his club's league, and how well his club performs in Europe...

I'm expectin Iniesta to get a +1 soon he deserves it after his exploits in Euro '12 and Barca current campaign...

I must say that this Fanboy Fury is a joy to watch' date=' almost as comical as some of the rises, carry on.[/quote']

amen to this.

watching the meltdown is quite amusing

oh wait its a conspiracy to make money or something by overrating certain players or some such notion!

back to reality

I got some ridiculous bids in one setup for Higuain after his rise. Some guy offered Falcao for him. Quickly accepted it and after it completed Higuian dropped back to 94.

Felt bad' date=' but was laughing alot :)[/quote']

Its bad and I think they should reverse it tbh.

;2561568']amen to this.

watching the meltdown is quite amusing

oh wait its a conspiracy to make money or something by overrating certain players or some such notion!

back to reality

I do care if something i work with does malfunction or does not work like its supposed to work, be that a game, a software or a hardware. It feels like its wasting my time and money. Good for you if you like to take those things lightly.

I would not be surprised if some of those conspiracy theories end up to be true, this is a business, SM clearly does not care about the users, especially the non paying ones, they only care about improving the aspects of the game that can bring them revenue.

P.S. Fanboy - the definition of someone that does not agree with "the almightys" opinion on certain players ratings.

They both deserve a drop to 93' date=' if any Benzema deserves to stay, because more goals, more assist, more gameplay.[/quote']

Benzema has 80 minutes more game time. But he hasn't scored more goals. Higuain has score 4 more goals. I don't know about assists but imo Higuain is better than Benzema who has struggled for France.

wéééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééé :D

Higuain 94

but I think Di maria deserves 94 :mad:

pizap.com10.85551035404205321367607846109.jpg

If Di Maria deserves a 94

Juan Mata should deserve a rise to 94, because there is no way that Di Maria is better than Mata.

Di Maria is fine at 93. A Champions league along with Copa Del Rey then he would have been sure to get it.

Di Maria hasn't had the best of this domestic season, in terms of individual contribution, and placing him at 94 higher than Gotze, Mata, and if he were 94, two rating points higher than Marco Reus which does not make sense.

I think this whole fiasco regarding these latest Rises/Decreases of Madrid should end and the changes regarding the players was a mistake, and people should be glad it has been rectified and should move on and place there attention towards something more beneficial. Everyone makes a mistake time to time, But it takes a brave person to have acknowledged it and have corrected it, which SM have done.

Also I think rating changes should happen at January and at the end of the season, with the more significant higher rated players can get judged on there merit over the course of the whole season, where it can be judged what they have won, and how much they have contributed.

Having random rises causes problems, as the season remains incomplete as there could many twists and turns until the end of the season, and this can lead to distorted rating changes.

Madrid and Barca ratings should remain the same for now, and any changes needed should be addressed at the end of the season.