Goodbye For now...

Re: Goodbye For now...

Well if SM and mod do not start to ban people who enjoy sending messages like this one, which i will me emailing SM and the Mod, i will be leaving as i have emailed the mods in regards to this guy on several occasion and nothing has been done, and this was the last straw, so something better get done

moleo one-of-the-1st moleo one-of-the-1st

Old skool chatter

Default Havoc's family are scum id be happy if they died

UR mother is a **** a **** a **** dirty filthy slag please **** me i dont care if you ban me cos u keep neg reppin me so oh well.

Leeds untill I die

Forward Message

That was the message copy/paste and i still trying to figure out how to take screen shot of my screen and post it

Well if SM and mod do not start to ban people who enjoy sending messages like this one' date=' which i will me emailing SM and the Mod, i will be leaving as i have emailed the mods in regards to this guy on several occasion and nothing has been done, and this was the last straw, so something better get done

Old skool chatter

UR mother is a **** a **** a **** dirty filthy slag please **** me i dont care if you ban me cos u keep neg reppin me so oh well.

Leeds untill I die

Forward Message

That was the message copy/paste and i still trying to figure out how to take screen shot of my screen and post it[/quote']

Disgusting just for a negative rep now come on with people like that i myself to feel like leaving :mad:

Well if SM and mod do not start to ban people who enjoy sending messages like this one' date=' which i will me emailing SM and the Mod, i will be leaving as i have emailed the mods in regards to this guy on several occasion and nothing has been done, and this was the last straw, so something better get done

Old skool chatter

Leeds untill I die

Forward Message

That was the message copy/paste and i still trying to figure out how to take screen shot of my screen and post it[/quote']

Just to let you guys know, I joined about the same time as he did. That is a bad example of a forum "noob" and we're not all like that by any stretch of the imagination. I understand now why the longer serving members are now leaving in their droves. Get him banned. That sort of abuse shouldn't be taken anywhere. The most of us do use the forum for it's intended purpose it's a shame to see people becoming disgruntled with what can only be described as a very small minority of users. I've had all positive experiences up to now in the forum, I understand that everyone has a point of view and that not everything I or anyone else posts will be agreed with but then thats what the forum is for, debate. To resort to the rubbish above is just awful.

Old skool chatter

Leeds untill I die

Forward Message

i agree havoc, its unacceptable, he's pm'ed me once or twice over negitive rep but not on that scale

wouldn't want you leaving though havoc, just because somebody made it seem like you killed someone over a negetive rep :rolleyes:

moleo does need sorting out and if it takes a ban to sort him out then i think its obvious that action needs to be taken ;)

No 2nd questions about it' date=' if stuff like this is taken into question then thats just idiotic, ban him, 100% simple as. Every time he makes a new account....ban him again, and so on, nothing will be missed.[/quote']

in a word, amen. Just hope we don't all get PM's like that for saying this!! :mad:

Havoc has gave me a neg rep point everyday since i joined! that is why i sent him this pm.

did i send you the pm NO so listen to my story before you abuse me!

I would be happy if he died and if that gets me banned then there is no freedom of view in this forum.

He is the one that keeps HARASSING me by neg reppin me EVERY DAY

i agree havoc' date=' its unacceptable, he's pm'ed me once or twice over negitive rep but not on that scale

wouldn't want you leaving though havoc, just because somebody made it seem like you killed someone over a negetive rep :rolleyes:

moleo does need sorting out and if it takes a ban to sort him out then i think its obvious that action needs to be taken ;)[/quote']

totally agree with you there liam. as he swore and was generally disrespectful to other experienced forumers, i gave him a negative rep point and said somthing along the lines of 'please show more respect here!'. he then PM'd me saying that it was pointless... so i replied by saying PMing me was pointless.

i agree, he should be given a time out to think over his actions, the forum doesnt need people like that IMO

Havoc has gave me a neg rep point everyday since i joined! that is why i sent him this pm.

did i send you the pm NO so listen to my story before you abuse me!

I would be happy if he died and if that gets me banned then there is no freedom of view in this forum.

He is the one that keeps HARASSING me by neg reppin me EVERY DAY

Hey m8 u have been ruining many threads and u need to pm Havoc in a polite way if u are mad at the way he is repping you. There is no need for that kind of PM you should of asked him politely and if u became an experienced forumers it could all be different but u took it the wrong way and now u could well and probably should be banned from the forum.