Goodbye For now...

Re: Goodbye For now...

SHUT UP

they may aswell not let people join the forum cos since the 1st post i put. people have been hostile towards me?

Maybe they are jealous but what off its a forum?

I hate it and its a joke tbh

Then those people must be you, your the joke, we hate you for your idiotic comments, another thread ruined. Probably another thread closed :mad:

Joel, Havoc repped you because of the threads that you ruin. You sometimes post things which are out of the subject of the thread.

The rep system allows you to rep someone when you think their post is awful, spam or abusive. I guess he thought that your was spam.

Like Arsenal123 mentioned, you could've just sent Havoc a polite PM. If he still didn't listen then you could've asked some of the senior members or SM.

I remember me repping you once because i disapproved of your post, i think it was because you started laughing for no reason.

Tom Sinar is right, nearly every thread you contribute to gets ruined.

Maybe all the forum legends are leaving because of people like you.

If you don't really like the people here then it would be better to either leave the forum, just say what you got to say but don't get involved into anything.

you dont read the posts

Yes i do mate' date=' nearly every post that you ruin, it's always Tom Sinar that tells you to cut it out:rolleyes:

[b']THIS IS A MOD - I'M CLOSING THE THREAD!!!

THE PERSON WILL BE DEALT WITH BY SM.[/b]

p.s. Sorry Sparky to edit your post, was the only way of closing it

This matter has now been dealt with ,i am sorry it took so long to come on and resolve as it has happened while we are having a little Forum glitch ,which prevented me .

I hope a bit of time of Forum will give him time enough to curb his ways and abusive behaviour,if not then it can always be made pernament .:mad: