Italian Ratings

MPTutd

Seeing as the Italian ratings are only a few weeks away, I thought I would kick off a ratings thread.

I am also going to avoid the obvious candidates of Milan, Inter, Juve and Roma.

As a manager of Lazio in a WC, this is quite Lazio focused, but there are certainly some underated players in the Lazio squad considering they finished in the top four last season and are in this seasons Champs League. One thing with the Italian leagues is that they missed out on a ratings change last year just before it was going to happen.

Lazio Increases:

Valon Behrami - RM/RB, 87 rated. Plays most games for Lazio. Now also a Swiss international with around 10 caps. Only 21 y.o. Expect an increase to 89

Guglielmo Stendardo - CB, 87 rated. Again, plays most games for Lazio. Highly rated 25 y.o who was strongly linked with Milan and Juve in the summer. Expect an increase to 89

Emilson Cribari - LB/CB, 88 rated. Again, plays most games. been mentioned for a possible Brazilian call-up. Expect an increase to 89.

Gaby Mudingayi - CM/RM 88 rated. Plays most games. Also a Belgian international with around 15 caps. Expect an increase to 89.

Goran Pandev - LM/F. Plays most games. Good season last year up front with Rocchi. Expect an increase to 90.

Massimo Mutarelli - CM, played most games this season. Rated 87, expect an 88.

Elsewhere:

Ezequiel Lavezzi - F, rated 89. Now an Argentinian international, he has set Serie A alight this season with Napoli. At his current rate, he will be snapped up by one of the big guns next summer. Probably go to 90, maybe 91. Napoli are already calling him the 'New Maradona'. http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sep2j.html

Alessandro Rosina - W/F, rated 87. Another young player who is really catching the imagination in Serie A this year. Only 23 y/o but is being talked about for an Italian cap. Been linked with most of the big clubs, but Torino have held on to him - for now. Expect an increase to 89.

Edison Cavani - F, rated 84. Underated. Starts most games for Palermo. Uruguayan who is only 20 and first came to prominence in the South American U20's championship where he finished top scorer with 7 goals. Scored a few last season for Palermo. Expect an increase to 87.

Sebastian Giovinco - F/AM, rated 75. On the books of Juve, but on loan at Empoli. Very highly rated Italian U21 international, has been coming off the bench to good effect this season. Expect an increase to around 82. Good chance to make money on this one.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Italian Ratings

Can actually see Pazzini of Fioentina moving up a couple of notches to 88, as he has played in all of Fiorentina's matches this season, and also towards the end of the last campaign. Also picked up a goal recently.

Wouldnt be surprised to see Mutu also pick up a point increase as he has scored twice already, and has been playing fantastically for the Romanians who look good to qualify for Euro '08.

Aquilani has been mentioned, and he has been great this season, so a 89 is not out of the question. I can see Mexes too moving to a 93 this change, a reward for more than a season of brilliance.

Hey guys,

I need some help on the Italian rating changes please. I manage Chievo Verona from Serie A and received my team in mint condition (no players were bought or sold). I've listed the original squad below (with one exception being Petr Radek, whom I recently signed as a free agent). Unfortunately I'm just not able to follow Serie A regularly so have no idea about what might happen to my squad in a few weeks' time. So I was wondering whether any SM expert out there with ample knowldege about the Serie A could help me out. I just need to know about the potential increase/decrease in ratings likely to affect my squad. If you think a player's rating will stay the same, then there's no need to mention it. Also, do any of my young defenders (Mantovani, Marchese, Troiano, Calliari, Brighenti) have bright futures ahead of them? Any help or feedback at all would be much appreciated. After all, I did painstakingly type down the players' rather long names. ;)

Goalkeepers:-

Vincenzo Sicignano

Lorenzo Squizzi

Mattia Passarini

Petr Radek (Parma)

Defenders:-

Fabio Moro

Luis Cesar Prates

Lorenzo D'Anna

Davide Mandelli

Marco Malago

Andrea Mantovani

Giovani Marchese

Michele Troiano

Amedeo Calliari

Niccolo Brighenti

Midfielders:-

Michele Marcolini

Kamil Kosowski

Matteo Brighi

Sergio Pellissier

Siqueira Luciano

Federico Giunti

Vincenzo Italiano

Stefano Garzon

Matteo Alberti

Denis Godeas

Strikers:-

Victor Obinna

Xhulian Rrudho

Erjon Bogadni

Federico Cossato

Giuseppe Cozzolino

Mattia Marchesetti

RINCÓN-Attracted a lot of attention from the press and the forum , has not plaid much though , only one appearance in the coppa italia , and one in the uefa cup for Empoli , (plaid a total of 180 minutes)

Rating-68 , a rise to 70-73 .

Fernando FORESTIERI -Same as above , made the headlines but hasn't been playing . Just one game in Serie B and a goal . Also 8 games for the u-17 with 5 goals , might give him a slight increase

Rating-68 , a rise to 70-72.

Paolo DE CEGLIE -Seems Juventus aren't intersested much in this lad .He played a total of seven matches with Juventus in their 2006-07 Serie B campaign, and also scored a goal. He is on loan at Empoli and has plaid in every minute of Seria A season ( 4 games -373 minuts).

Rating -73 , i expect a rise to 80-82

Sebastian Giovinco-An amazing talent who got his call-up for the italy u-21 recently , and is doing wonders (giving defence splitting passes and impressive runs)has around 2/3 assists in as many games . Pundits are asking struggling Empoli to make him start but has just been a regular sub . Has plaid 3 games last season and 4 this season ( 1 start and 3 sub appearabces)

He ahs also been tracked by CSKA moskow who are preparing a bid of $10m and barcelona

See this http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sep10m.html

Rating -75, a rise to 80-82

will totti go up he playing well and scoring goals

Yeah have to agree there mate. has been plaing brilliantly however the fact that he doesnt play for Italy anymore may work against him. would be interesting to see what happens.

I would also recommend Lorenzo de Silvestri, who has made a start and a sub appearence for lazio so far this season. Currently rated 75 and valued at 500k-ish, so is pretty cheap. could gain an increase to possibly 80 or 81.

Yeah have to agree there mate. has been plaing brilliantly however the fact that he doesnt play for Italy anymore may work against him. would be interesting to see what happens.

I would also recommend Lorenzo de Silvestri' date=' who has made a start and a sub appearence for lazio so far this season. Currently rated 75 and valued at 500k-ish, so is pretty cheap. could gain an increase to possibly 80 or 81.[/quote']

Lorenzo has also plaid two games in the champions league , one in the group stages and the other in the qualifiers , a Future RB for italy

Oh no... stupid old me just found out that Chievo was relegated last season from Serie A. Does this mean a decrease in ratings for almost all of my players? And if that's the case, should I consider selling them all and replacing the entire squad?

Also, I did some research on Victor Obinna and apparently Inter Milan is his co-owner. He's a 20 yo, 87-rated Nigerian CF. Do you guys think he's one for the future and worth holding on to?

Fernando FORESTIERI -Same as above ' date=' made the headlines but hasn't been playing . Just one game in Serie B and a goal . Also 8 games for the u-17 with 5 goals , might give him a slight increase

Rating-68 , a rise to 70-72.

[/quote']

At long last , he made his debut in Serie A coming on as a sub on Wednesday in the match against Atalanta. He plaid around 20 minutes . Now he must rise to 70-72 (if not more) after a debut in one of the best leagues in the world .

I wouldnt mind asking about Panucci actually as I just bought him for my Southampton team. Just replaced him wih Flavius Stoican so a good buy whether he decreases or not!

What about any italian players around the 70-75 mark who might break the 80's? Got my Bristol Rovers team in Division 4 so low budget & trying to find young players that are gonna increase! Giovinco has gone, and just bought de silvestri & de ceglie who are likely to get large increases. Bestpay, your usually the man to ask!

Archived