Italian Ratings

MPTutd

Re: Italian Ratings

will little mancini be geting the increase he deserves? currently 17-70 ??

He only made one sub appearance and didn't score. He might go up to 72 based on that. He's now moved to Man City tho so won't be reviewed until the next EPL changes so maybe he'll get a few sub appearances for them to increase his rating further.

On the subject of Iaquinta not changing. Neither has Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini and several others. Maybe tomorrow....

There is quite a few still waiting m8. Who know's what they are doing,they should atleast tell us when there is a delay with anything.No communication leave's people suspicious. Someone in "control" must be playing someone with a few riser's(maybe in the cup or something) so they have delayed it until the match has been and gone, lol.

Guest melbguy1

I'm assuming they are done, as the bar has moved to the next rating region.

haha, I may have to remove the SM SHAME thread if they aren't over :) Otherwise I'll move it to my Sig.

This Raffel Bianco carry on is a joke' date=' i signed Bianco thinking he would rise and suddenly his nationality and name have been changed, is this James Bond of the football world? [img']http://forum.soccermanager.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

The same thing happened with Inigo. It's probably just some bugs that they'll hopefully fix soon.

• 2 months later...

Good thing to' date=' I completed a Barzagli + 6 million deal for Rio Ferdinand. And I got Ferdinand! :eek:[/quote']

That's great mate , even if Barzagli will go up to 93 it still remain a great deal

EDIT: THIS IS MY 1000th message or my milestone message and from now I'm a Premiership Player :)