Italian Ratings

MPTutd

Re: Italian Ratings

I was curious if people think Mexes will get an increase to 93. He has 27 starts' date=' and Roma is second in the table. I think he deserves it, especially if his starting CB partner, Juan, has 19 starts. What does everyone think?[/quote']

From what I've heard he will go up. This is what I've seen other people say so if this isn't correct please don't blame me. Good luck to Mexes.

hey guys ' date=' wa you think of Giorgio Chiellini for juventus.

up, down ,stay the same?:) ta[/quote']

I think he might rise to 92.

thats a possibility but his chances of rising are pretty higher than remaining or even dropping.

my ideas:

ISLA, mauricio - CB/DM, 19y, 74->82

DI MATTEO, luca - W, 20y, 72->75

DIAKITE, mobido - CB, 21y, 77->80

COSSENTINO, alberto - CB, 19y, 70->75

MUSACCI, gianluca - CM/LM, 21y, 73->80

RUBIN, matteo - LB, 21y, 80->83

MANCOSU, marco - W/F, 19y, 80->83

ROSSI, andrea - LB, 21y, 76->83

PALOSCHI, alberto - F, 18y, 75->80

DE SILVESTRI, lorenzo - RB, 19y, 85->87

ROSSETTINI, luca - RB, 22y, 83->86

CERAVOLO, fabio - F, 21y, 83->85

VOLPATO, rey - CF, 21y, 83->85

MALONGA, dominique- CF, 19y, 78->82

Nazty' date=' do u have more info on

ROSSI, andrea - LB, 21y, 76->83

MUSACCI, gianluca - CM/LM, 21y, 73->80

I want to buy them, but want to see if they play alot :)[/quote']

Rossi played 8 games for Siena against : Juventus(27 minutes), Palermo(82 minutes), Atalanta(full time), Cagliari(full time), Empoli(20 minutes), Udinese(full time), Lazio(full time), Genoa(full time) ...

Musacci - played just 2 games for Empoli but agains Juventus(80 minutes) and against Sampdoria(35 minutes), I think he have a potential for 80.

hi guys whats the thoughts on AMAURI at palermo 13 goals i think so far this season and i saw on some website that his agent is claiming he is on way to a bigger club ( cant remember what team it was again) ,but this also ties up with what world soccer mag was saying that he will move on in summer.. what sort of rise do you think?? still only has a a SM Value of 6.5mil only ,,rated 90,,,could be a nice investment

Too many questions... too few opinions. :D

hi guys' date='

what do you think of diamanti (livorno) ? will he rise? [/quote']

Should rise a little but Livorno could well be relegated as are rock bottom.

what do you guys think of milan. after having a poor season do you think any of the big hitters will go down. (Pirlo' date=' gattuso ect). [/quote']

Gattuso will certainly go down I think. Not sure about Pirlo. SM are reluctant to drop high rated players much, and their season hasn't been as bad as everyone says imo. Underachieved, but not bad.

hi what do you all think about marco borriello and giampaolo Pazzini

Borriello is a great signing' date=' would buy him ASAP. Joint top scorer and picking up national team caps. Pazzini might go up one as well but hasnt been prolific.

hi guys whats the thoughts on AMAURI at palermo 13 goals i think so far this season and i saw on some website that his agent is claiming he is on way to a bigger club ( cant remember what team it was again) ,but this also ties up with what world soccer mag was saying that he will move on in summer.. what sort of rise do you think?? still only has a a SM Value of 6.5mil only ,,rated 90,,,could be a nice investment

Yeah he is meant to be moving on to bigger things, has had a very good season and should be rising at least one. A good buy, as you said, whether or not he moves.

which one do you guys think will increase and worth to buy pato or pandev???

and how much do you think it will go?do you think crespo will go down?

hope anyone can help...cheers

Pandev has had a decent season. I don't think he has done enough to warrant a rating change either way. Pato you should be buying in any setup you can get him in; is usually long gone.

Too many questions... too few opinions. :D

Should rise a little but Livorno could well be relegated as are rock bottom.

Gattuso will certainly go down I think. Not sure about Pirlo. SM are reluctant to drop high rated players much' date=' and their season hasn't been as bad as everyone says imo. Underachieved, but not bad.

Borriello is a great signing, would buy him ASAP. Joint top scorer and picking up national team caps. Pazzini might go up one as well but hasnt been prolific.

Yeah he is meant to be moving on to bigger things, has had a very good season and should be rising at least one. A good buy, as you said, whether or not he moves.

Pandev has had a decent season. I don't think he has done enough to warrant a rating change either way. Pato you should be buying in any setup you can get him in; is usually long gone.[/quote']

thanks mate :)