Italian Ratings

MPTutd

Re: Italian Ratings

need a quick buy with my side i need a couple of players who will rise in the italian changes any ideas likley to rise to 90+ ? quick reply will get rep cheers

If you have enough, try to bid for Del Piero ASAP seeing as he will go to 94+.

If you have enough' date=' try to bid for Del Piero ASAP seeing as he will go to 94+.[/quote']

Riccardo Montolivo is bound to increase from his 90 rating to 91/92. He will be a great buy if you can get him in the next day or so.

Giorgio CHIELLINI had position change to CB/LB and no rating change.

Also, Zdravko KUZMANOVIC's rating has increased only to 89 although he has played almost every game for Fiorentina and has been one of the best players.

HAMSIK - rating increase to 89 is ok but he surely had deserve rating 90.

WHY ?! :eek:

i have no idea..maybe because of national team appearances???

Kuzmanovic and Hamsik are regular in their NT.

Chiellini is for me right now first LB in Italy NT as Grosso has been slight injured.

If Dossena had rating increase to 90 that Chiellini need to have the same one.Also goes for Kuzmanovic and Hamsik for increase of +2.

But,that's my opinion. :D

Wow....

I'm quite shocked to see Vucinic go up by 2! :eek:

Good though, I thought he should have been 90 last time and he wasn't, SM making up for this big time!

I am glad he is 91 as I do like him...Quality player!

Amauri up too, and Cicinho back to 90 where he belongs....All pretty good so far!!

Keep it coming SM, Montolivo is my main expectancy to rise now!!

After I said Chivu is a CB/LB SM have actually changed his position to a CB/DM!! LOL

Wow....

I'm quite shocked to see Vucinic go up by 2! :eek:

Good though' date=' I thought he should have been 90 last time and he wasn't, SM making up for this big time!

I am glad he is 91 as I do like him...Quality player!

Amauri up too, and Cicinho back to 90 where he belongs....All pretty good so far!!

Keep it coming SM, Montolivo is my main expectancy to rise now!!

After I said Chivu is a CB/LB SM have actually changed his position to a CB/DM!! LOL[/quote']

haha, yeh vucinic is a very good player, im pleased that Aquilani has gone up, i read 1 or 2 shouts for a 92 rating but i think 91 is fair. Just waiting on Giovinco now, i expect 87.

What do people think of luis jiminez? right midfielder for inter milan. Hes only about 150 mintues short playing time of Figo and Vieira this season, and hes made more appearances than Solari, Dacourt and Maniche who are mostly 91 and abouve. Hes still only rated 89 making 14 appearences scoring 3 goals and 1 assist. I think a rise to at least 90 would be fair

It looks that Italian ratings will be similiar as Spanish ratings. (unrealistic)

Hamsik = 89 is ok but he should got 90

Chiellini = position change (?) and should go to 92

Kuzmanovic = only 89?! , he played almost every game for Fiorentina.If Vucinic who hasn't played every can get +2 than Kuzmanovic can too.

There will be again many under rated players and I think that SM is again being unrealistic(wondering who are those people that decide this decisions) :confused:

It looks that Italian ratings will be similiar as Spanish ratings. (unrealistic)

Hamsik = 89 is ok but he should got 90

Chiellini = position change (?) and should go to 92

Kuzmanovic = only 89?! ' date=' he played almost every game for Fiorentina.If Vucinic who hasn't played every can get +2 than Kuzmanovic can too.

There will be again many under rated players and I think that SM is again being unrealistic(wondering who are those people that decide this decisions) :confused:[/quote']

I think that you will find that Hamsik, Kuzmanovic and Pato only increased to 89 all for the same reason. I think Pato and Hamsik should have reached 90, along with the likes of Capel, Marcelo and Bojan in the Spanish ratings but I believe that SM are taking a cautious approach to rising young players ratings too quickly. All the players I have mentioned are 20 or below and we are asking for them all to be 90 rated. They all have relatively little experience in the professional game and I think this is probably the overriding factor as to why they are all rated 89. You may not like the reasoning but can surely see the logic behind it??