Italian Ratings

Re: Italian Ratings

Don't worry about Panucci, he's gonna stay put in my opinion. He's a good player although old. One of the more senior players in Roma I guess. I think the likes of Aleandro Rosi MAY get an increase... may... But one thing I know about Roma's ratings, Aquilani's going up, Pizarro is going down. Pizarro's a substitute for Aquilani now and I think he'll drop to 91.

I would like to see ratings for Inter players, especially the likes of Maicon as well as Burdisso. Interesting you know. Unsure whether there'll be changes in them. It'll be interesting. Well, whatever it is, I think Juve's players would increase. I'm not talking about Nedved or Del Piero, but I'm talking about the likes of Palladino etc. You know, those youngsters. They're playing quite well up to this stage.

As for Lazio talk a few posts back... To me.... Ledesma's still the best there :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing as the Italian ratings are only a few weeks away, I thought I would kick off a ratings thread. I am also going to avoid the obvious candidates of Milan, Inter, Juve and Roma. As a manager of

Re: Italian Ratings DONI, Alexander 92 TONETTO, Max 91 RIISE, John Arne 90 CICINHO, João 90 PANUCCI, Christian 92 CASSETTI, Marco 90 JUAN, Silveira 93 MEXES, Philippe 92 PERROTTA, Simone 92

Hey guys, just a question I'd like to ask: Who in your opinion would be the better buy: Aquilani or Montolivo? Aquilani's currently 23 yo, rated 88 CM while Montolivo is 22 yo, 89 rated CM/LM. I know that Aquilani's rating will almost surely increase to 89-90, since he's been in great form for Roma. But what about Montolivo? How has he been doing so far this season? Your comments and opinions would be much appreciated. :)

Hey guys' date=' just a question I'd like to ask: Who in your opinion would be the better buy: Aquilani or Montolivo? Aquilani's currently 23 yo, rated 88 CM while Montolivo is 22 yo, 89 rated CM/LM. I know that Aquilani's rating will almost surely increase to 89-90, since he's been in great form for Roma. But what about Montolivo? How has he been doing so far this season? Your comments and opinions would be much appreciated. :)[/quote']

Um if i were you i'd try buy both player

boths have been playing pretty good and alos Montolivo should increase to 90. Btoh players are quality and both have potential and bright futures.

hi' date='

do u guys think that Chivu warrants an increase to 93?[/quote']

yes i think he desrerves an increase to 93 . he has been an instrumental captain for romania . He is also did very well with roma as they finished second in the Serie A . he is on par with Sergio Ramos so a 93 would be nice

After Luccarellis goal scoring record last year and this year for Shakter ' date=' he surley has to rise to 92.

2nd top goal scoere last year just behind Totti if some achiment. and should be 92[/quote']

hi owls, i was just wondering, with his move to shakhtar, will his rating be changed during the italian ones this week?

Rodrigues ALEXANDRE PATO's rating has increased to 85.

02 Oct Player

Leite ADRIANO's rating has decreased to 92.

02 Oct Player

Walter SAMUEL's rating has decreased to 92.

02 Oct Player

Cristian CHIVU's rating has increased to 93.

Ricardo KAKA's rating has increased to 98.

Pavel NEDVED's rating has decreased to 92.

02 Oct Player

Patrick VIEIRA's rating has decreased to 95.

Simone PERROTTA's rating has increased to 93.

Filippo INZAGHI's rating has increased to 92.

Very pleased with new ratings for my Ac Milan squad lol

Senior Squad:

Ricardo KAKA's rating has increased to 98.

Alessandro NESTA's rating has increased to 96.

Youth Squad:

Arturo LUPOLI's rating has increased to 86.

Ondrej MAZUCH's rating has increased to 83.

Claudio MARCHISIO's rating has increased to 85.

Domenico CRISCITO's rating has increased to 86.

Aleksandar KOLAROV's rating has increased to 86.

Valerio VIRGA's rating has increased to 82.

Andrea GIACOMINI's rating has increased to 72.

Vitorino ANTUNES's rating has increased to 85.

Marco ANDREOLLI's rating has increased to 83.

Vítor Hugo Gomes PELE's rating has increased to 78.

Still waiting on Rosina to go up hopefully