Italian Ratings

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing as the Italian ratings are only a few weeks away, I thought I would kick off a ratings thread. I am also going to avoid the obvious candidates of Milan, Inter, Juve and Roma. As a manager of

Re: Italian Ratings DONI, Alexander 92 TONETTO, Max 91 RIISE, John Arne 90 CICINHO, João 90 PANUCCI, Christian 92 CASSETTI, Marco 90 JUAN, Silveira 93 MEXES, Philippe 92 PERROTTA, Simone 92

Re: Italian Ratings

giovinco onli 87??88 or 89 cummon!

Don't go overboard lad! Giovinco was only 80 rated at the turn of the year, 87 is fine I think! He has time on his side for future rises, especially when he is back at Juve next year!

I am very, very disappointed to see that Montolivo only got a 91, if any player deserved a 92 rating it was him! Oh well, I suppose he is worth keeping hold of as its likely future rises will occur.

Montolivo to 91 is this a controversial change?, I know many were predicting a 92.

I have him in a few leagues and personally i'm happy with this rise.

Fiorentina are similar to Everton (both clubs 5th) and they drew 2-2 over 2 legs in the UEFA cup. The only Everton midfielder higher than 91 is Arteta at 92 so I think a rating of 91/92 for Montolivo is OK. I suspect Montolivo may move to 92 before the end of the year but for me and for now an increase to 91 seems OK.

Don't go overboard lad! Giovinco was only 80 rated at the turn of the year' date=' 87 is fine I think! He has time on his side for future rises, especially when he is back at Juve next year!

I am very, very disappointed to see that Montolivo only got a 91, if any player deserved a 92 rating it was him! Oh well, I suppose he is worth keeping hold of as its likely future rises will occur.[/quote']

Montolivo only got 91? :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thats a outrage. He deserves 92! :mad:

Montolivo to 91 is this a controversial change?' date=' I know many were predicting a 92.

I have him in a few leagues and personally i'm happy with this rise.

Fiorentina are similar to Everton (both clubs 5th) and they drew 2-2 over 2 legs in the UEFA cup. The only Everton midfielder higher than 91 is Arteta at 92 so I think a rating of 91/92 for Montolivo is OK. I suspect Montolivo may move to 92 before the end of the year but for me and for now an increase to 91 seems OK.[/quote']

Montolivo has stood out like a sore thumb at Fiorentina this year though in all the games I have seen (which is quite a lot). Much more than Arteta has for Everton this year. He has been much better than his so called world class international team mates such as Gattuso and Pirlo and maybe even De Rossi imo. He has been truly class imo and I very rarely argue decisions as I can see logical reasons for the changes made usually but I was around 95% certain he would get 92. He also needs a position change to at least CM/AM if not AM/CM.

Hamsik is At Napoli & Slovakia

Pato Is At At Milan & Brazil' date='

Yes Hamsik Has Palyed More, But For Weaker Teams & Pato Has 89 (Along With Bojan) For Performing Ina Short Space of Time At Massive Clubs & Puting a Degree Of Potential Into There Ratings.

( I would not adivse you PM SM Unless You Have An Extremely Good Info To Support Your Case) At This Moment :eek: (Dont Ask Why)

Ask Best-Pay Or Leigh Or Teb First[/quote']

Yer i sent a ticket and he said the same except was comparing to Nani who had 90, saying about the clubs rankings as well as international it's all fair enough, and he was very courteous to me so none of the stuff people have been experiencing.

He said definite big riser in the future so it's all good :P

I really hope that Chielini and Nocerino will rise.

Players that deserved rating for another +1 :

GIOVINCO , HAMSIK, KUZMANOVIC, BONERA, CHIELINI, NOCERINO, DE SILVESTRI, TREZEGUET, VARGAS, ZAPATA...

I am very disappointed with rating this few weeks.Not only with Italian but also with Turkey,Portugal and especially Spain.I really don't know who is "big boss" for ratings in SM. (but that is my opinion)

Going with the ratings trend at the moment, Vargas probably not because he's in a team that can still be relegated, and he's in a small internation team, so probably stay at 90 for now (seeing as Hamsik got an 89 and Montolivo only got 91).

He'll rise more when he goes to a bigger club.

So it means :

-the player can be one of the best in his league and because of his "small" team and not playing in big club he won't get any increase of rating.

example : If Pato was playing for Fiorentina he surelly wouldn't get such increace of rating.

Yeah, thats about right.

That is really hilarious.:D

Form must be key player in ratings...

I think you should read the latest blog article, maybe that will help you to understand??

Why is it hilarious? The best players play for the best clubs, that is just a reality! Form does play a huge part, look at Borriello for instance, playing well and got a +2 increase.

I think you should read the latest blog article' date=' maybe that will help you to understand??

Why is it hilarious? The best players play for the best clubs, that is just a reality! Form does play a huge part, look at Borriello for instance, playing well and got a +2 increase.[/quote']

Yeah,I see it.

Look at Guiza...is spasish rating he got +1 although he is first scorer of Primera. (24 goals)

It is only dubious if players have to go to bigger club to get higher rating.Good example is Luka Modric who has rating 91 and playing for Dinamo Zagreb.With your explanation it means that his transfer to Totenham will surely get him rating of 93/94 if he continous to play good.

Yeah' date='I see it.

Look at Guiza...is spasish rating he got +1 although he is first scorer of Primera. (24 goals)

It is only dubious if players have to go to bigger club to get higher rating.Good example is Luka Modric who has rating 91 and playing for Dinamo Zagreb.With your explanation it means that his transfer to Totenham will surely get him rating of 93/94 if he continous to play good.[/quote']

Well yeah Modric is a good example and is probably only still a 91 as he is at Dinamo Zagreb but unfortunately his move to Spurs won't help him for a while I expect unless he has an incredible first season much like Berbatov did but as he is a midfielder I think it will be hard for him to have the same impact tbh. With Spurs not playing Champions League football then they will either need to do something special in the UEFA Cup or break the top 4 for Modric to reach 93/94 imo.

Well yeah Modric is a good example and is probably only still a 91 as he is at Dinamo Zagreb but unfortunately his move to Spurs won't help him for a while I expect unless he has an incredible first season much like Berbatov did but as he is a midfielder I think it will be hard for him to have the same impact tbh. With Spurs not playing Champions League football then they will either need to do something special in the UEFA Cup or break the top 4 for Modric to reach 93/94 imo.

He is definetly material for 93/94.If he continous good games for Spurs he will surely become one of the best midfields in Premier league.

He is definetly material for 93/94.If he continous good games for Spurs he will surely become one of the best midfields in Premier league.

Thats what makes his move to Spurs all the more baffling to me??:confused:

Let's hope not! He should have joined Arsenal and then he would have been!:);):rolleyes:

Thats what makes his move to Spurs all the more baffling to me??:confused:

Let's hope not! He should have joined Arsenal and then he would have been!:);):rolleyes:

Spurs are also a good team...With Modrić the will improve their game and will come close to Arsenal,Manchester,Chelsea and Liverpool.

He maybe should joined Arsenal but Spurs were quicker. :D (Eduardo & Modric = minimum 30 goals per season + 20 assists)

I think Montolivo should have got 92, I have watched Fiorentina ll the time this season and he has been outstanding. He has made that Viola midfield tick...

Saying this, I think that at least he had an increase at all.....Its a start and if he continues like he has been playing then there is no way that SM can keep him at 91.....

Its not as bad as everyone thinks.....If he had stayed at 90 then I think that would have been crazy.

I think Montolivo should have got 92' date=' I have watched Fiorentina ll the time this season and he has been outstanding. He has made that Viola midfield tick...

Saying this, I think that at least he had an increase at all.....Its a start and if he continues like he has been playing then there is no way that SM can keep him at 91.....

Its not as bad as everyone thinks.....If he had stayed at 90 then I think that would have been crazy.[/quote']

I think they were a number of factors holding him back from an increase to 92 namely that he just got a rise from 89 to 90 last turn and I personally think 91 is right for him! If Fiorentina had reached the final of the UEFA cup, I'd consider a 92....having said that I still think he's an extremely good player who has the potential to rise to 95! Obviously breaking into the National team will help him ;)

I think they were a number of factors holding him back from an increase to 92 namely that he just got a rise from 89 to 90 last turn and I personally think 91 is right for him! If Fiorentina had reached the final of the UEFA cup' date=' I'd consider a 92....having said that I still think he's an extremely good player who has the potential to rise to 95! Obviously breaking into the National team will help him ;)[/quote']

Yes, I agree, he will only get better with experience, thats why I so badly wanted Viola to get CL football so that these players could play on the highest level and we would be able to actually see what they can do.....

I believe that so far there have not been any terrible changes.....