Italian Ratings

MPTutd

Re: Italian Ratings

Most of the Italian "Serie A" ratings i'm expecting haven't happened yet (e.g. Hamsik (Napoli), Matri (Cagliari), Gazzola (Catania), etc.

There have also been too few changes for Serie A to be complete so if anything expect far more Serie A changes over the next few days than we've seen so far.

Most of the Italian "Serie A" ratings i'm expecting haven't happened yet (e.g. Hamsik (Napoli)' date=' Matri (Cagliari), Gazzola (Catania), etc.

There have also been too few changes for Serie A to be complete so if anything expect far more Serie A changes over the next few days than we've seen so far.[/quote']

What were you thinking for Matri and Gazzola? Raises to 84 and 78 maybe?

Though Inter Milan has already had their ratings adjusted, I feel after today's Champions League 2-0 win, midfielder Francesco Bolzoni, rated just a 67, should improve to at least a 72-74. He played 20 minutes as a substitute, his second appearance for Inter after also coming on as a sub in a cup game against Sampdoria earlier in the year. Though it isn't a lot of playing time, it should be enough to get him rated over 70.

Also, Gabriele Puccio, a defender born August 3, 1989 was named as a substitute for the match and should be added to the database. Don't see him being any higher then a 70-72 as he did not make an appearance. I will add this to the database section if need be.

Though Inter Milan has already had their ratings adjusted' date=' I feel after today's Champions League 2-0 win, midfielder Francesco Bolzoni, rated just a 67, should improve to at least a 72-74. He played 20 minutes as a substitute, his second appearance for Inter after also coming on as a sub in a cup game against Sampdoria earlier in the year. Though it isn't a lot of playing time, it should be enough to get him rated over 70.

Also, Gabriele Puccio, a defender born August 3, 1989 was named as a substitute for the match and should be added to the database. Don't see him being any higher then a 70-72 as he did not make an appearance. I will add this to the database section if need be.[/quote']

He must play to get on the database, As for the other fella SM will ajust this week as there still time left or else next rating ;)

Hes getting his game ahead of players rated 78 & 20 Mins is a long time in the champions league maybe he could get 76

He must play to get on the database' date=' As for the other fella SM will ajust this week as there still time left or else next rating ;)[/quote']

Doesn't matter to me either way, but in the Toni Kroos thread in the database section it was said that once a player gets named on the bench he is added. It is all too confusing.

Does anyone know anything about Puccio? I couldn't find much about him online.

Doesn't matter to me either way' date=' but in the Toni Kroos thread in the database section it was said that once a player gets named on the bench he is added. It is all too confusing.

Does anyone know anything about Puccio? I couldn't find much about him online.[/quote']

No a player must play a competittive game (kroos dident) but dont know why he was added.

Dont know who he is :confused:

No a player must play a competittive game (kroos dident) but dont know why he was added.

Dont know who he is :confused:

He is a great player, Kroos has ernomous potential, layed very well in under-17s world cup, naemd player of the tournament. It has been said he is the missing link of German National Team, and rumoured that he could well be the best ever german player. Lol but this is all talk, would like to see him setup up.

I saw him play in the 17 World Cup and boy is this class, he has a bright future ahead of him, and Bayern are likely to have him, where the club will be able to nurture his talent and reep the rewards, however he needs to prove himself in snr matches

RINCÓN-Attracted a lot of attention from the press and the forum ' date=' has not plaid much though , only one appearance in the coppa italia , and one in the uefa cup for Empoli , (plaid a total of 180 minutes)

Rating-68 , a rise to 70-73 .

[b']Fernando FORESTIERI[/b] -Same as above , made the headlines but hasn't been playing . Just one game in Serie B and a goal . Also 8 games for the u-17 with 5 goals , might give him a slight increase

Rating-68 , a rise to 70-72.

Paolo DE CEGLIE -Seems Juventus aren't intersested much in this lad .He played a total of seven matches with Juventus in their 2006-07 Serie B campaign, and also scored a goal. He is on loan at Empoli and has plaid in every minute of Seria A season ( 4 games -373 minuts).

Rating -73 , i expect a rise to 80-82

Sebastian Giovinco-An amazing talent who got his call-up for the italy u-21 recently , and is doing wonders (giving defence splitting passes and impressive runs)has around 2/3 assists in as many games . Pundits are asking struggling Empoli to make him start but has just been a regular sub . Has plaid 3 games last season and 4 this season ( 1 start and 3 sub appearabces)

He ahs also been tracked by CSKA moskow who are preparing a bid of $10m and barcelona

See this http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sep10m.html

Rating -75, a rise to 80-82

Giovinco up to 80

Paolo DE CEGLIE up to 80

Fernando FORESTIERI up to 72

Strange. Zlatan went up to 95 but i didn't get the message in my Club messages.

This is why he didn't go up. It was a slight glitch i guess. http://www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=61779894

TO SHELBOURNE. The player only needs to be named as a substitute to get added.

Rosina got to 89.

Di Natale went up to 92.

Anyone know who Mirko Eramo is? He plays for Bari, I think and is a D/M. Got a rating increase to 73. Just bought him before his increase. :P

• 1 month later...

What do you think about Martin Jorgensen's rating? he currently is 91 but this season he has played only 3 times (2 as a sub) in serie A and 2 times in the uefa cup (and 2 goals), but he also made 8 appearances for denmark in the euro qualifiers. Should he drop to 90, maybe even 89, or he should stay at this level?

What do you think about Martin Jorgensen's rating? he currently is 91 but this season he has played only 3 times (2 as a sub) in serie A and 2 times in the uefa cup (and 2 goals)' date=' but he also made 8 appearances for denmark in the euro qualifiers. Should he drop to 90, maybe even 89, or he should stay at this level?[/quote']

Drop to 90 for now. International records can't be taken for granted, but if he stops playing for Denmark then his rating could really plumit. Otherwise 90 will be fine.