Cavani (no change)

Totti (no change/-1)

Just my opinion.

Re: Italian Ratings

Seedorf -1 ? why ?

his stats for this year (6 games) :

6 start' date=' 1 Goals, 2 Assists

:)[/quote']

for player above 90, it's not really about the stats as they are expected to play most the games.

factors such as international career, form, whether they are playing in the champs league, how competitive the league they are playing is etc.

you could refer to my milan thread here.

a drop is almost necessary imo.

cheers

Yeah :P and why should Trezeguet increase?

He got injured at the beginning of the campaign and will be out for a long while...

I think there is a small change Ambrosini may rise' date=' he's been playing well for Milan, especially in the absence of Pirlo[/quote']

rise? i reckon he is more likely to drop :D

had a terrible season with milan, and did not play either during the euros, where he was dropped out of the first team with aquilani taking his place.

cheers

for player above 90' date=' it's not really about the stats as they are expected to play most the games.

factors such as international career, form, whether they are playing in the champs league, how competitive the league they are playing is etc.

you could refer to my milan thread here.

a drop is almost necessary imo.

cheers

except international career, what he missed im wondering ? 94 is ok for him IMO...

cheers :)

I don't think Trezeguet will or SHOULD maintain his 94 rating to be fair. Injured with 2 starts (One Sub appearance)

Iaquinta (92), Amauri (91) and Del Piero (93) started more than him, so much for the best striker in the team.

Either he decreases to 92/93 and Amauri increases.

About Ambrosini, cannot tell you much about him apart from seeing numerous threads where forumers predict nearly the whole Milan team to face the drop:o

I don't think Trezeguet will or SHOULD maintain his 94 rating to be fair. Injured with 2 starts (One Sub appearance)

Fair enough he's injured atm but this ratings change also takes performances from the end of last season into consideration' date=' where Trezeguet finished 2nd leading goal scorer in Seria A, just 1 gola behind Del Piero who finished top with 21 goals. Based on that he deserves a 95 imho but I think he'll remain unchanged as his injury will no doubt play a factor, as should his omission from the French team for Euro 08.

However 20 goals and 6 assists from 36 games in one of Europe's best leagues is a [b']very[/b] fine record in any season, no matter who you play for.

Herby

Fair enough he's injured atm but this ratings change also takes performances from the end of last season into consideration' date=' where Trezeguet finished 2nd leading goal scorer in Seria A, just 1 gola behind Del Piero who finished top with 21 goals. Based on that he deserves a 95 imho but I think he'll remain unchanged as his injury will no doubt play a factor, as should his omission from the French team for Euro 08.

However 20 goals and 6 assists from 36 games in one of Europe's best leagues is a [b']very[/b] fine record in any season, no matter who you play for.

Herby

Yeah, I agree Herby but SM would have changed him to 95 last time round when Camo rose to 93 etc.

He's a class striker no doubt, great goalscorer... But as you mentioned above, there are major factors which will affect a players ratings.

I seriously don't know why, but I feel his will drop to 93 like Luca Toni (Who too was/in sn indispensable member to Bayern)

I am looking to sign Montolivo, who is 91 right now. He has not played since the 5th of October, is he injured? Will he get to 92 this season? By the way I am going to swap GK Brad Guzan (after his change this week?), and GK Tobias Sippel and a small amout of cash for him. Guzan, 24, 84, is worth 2.2 million to me, 7.49 to Fiorentina. Sippel, 20, 82, is worth 2.4 million to me, 5.91 to Fiorentina. This is the best ever deal I could ever do with player exchange. :D

I find goalkeepers are your best bet in player exchanges. I sign them only for that. But I have never got such an over inflated price before.:)

Can I have some views from the Serie A followers on these 2.

Andrea CODA (CB) Played every minute so far + 2 full UEFA games, for Udinese who have the best defensive record having only conceding 3. currently rated 87

Cesare BOVO (palermo currently 4th) has played every minute so far plus 1 goal. rated 88

Will either rise in this re-rating?

many thanks:D

anyone? borriello?

As a Milan fan I've been amazed with what he's done so far' date=' although it's not been long and did recently have an injury which I think he's now recovered from. Saying that though, I'm actually expecting an increase. He was joint top goalscorer in the league last season and is now a key player for Milan as well. ;) [/b']

I am surprised Seedorf was mentioned to drop. He had an excellent pre-season, and has surprised many (well, me) by maintaining his place despite the talent Milan have. I noticed he has been named a few times already this season in Goal.com's Team of The Weeks for Serie A. He was also one of the few Milan stars not to underperform last season, I thought. Milan's form may hurt him, I suppose, but I would hope not.

I think generally there won't be many major changes, it is too early to judge on the whole.

I am looking to sign Montolivo' date=' who is 91 right now. He has not played since the 5th of October, is he injured? Will he get to 92 this season?[/quote']

Erm, 5th of October was 5 days ago and the last time they played. I can't imagine that will effect his rating. Can't see him changing.

What does everyone think of these players in the upcoming rating changes? +1 for all of them?

Paolo De Ceglie (Juventus)

Sokratis Papastathopoulos (Genoa)

Claudio Marchisio (Juventus)

Felipe Melo (Fiorentina)

Fernando Tissone (Udinese)

Carvalho FELIPE MELO 88-->89? Started 5 games for Fiorentina.

Be surprised if any of them went up at this point... None of their teams are motoring (yet) except Tissone's who hasn't played that much. Felipe Melo would be the pick of them for me due to CL appearances (and the fact he should do nicely in Serie A).

how is borriello doing? what will happen to his rating?

What about inlers rating and foggias?

As a Milan fan I've been amazed with what he's done so far' date=' although it's not been long and did recently have an injury which I think he's now recovered from. Saying that though, I'm actually expecting an increase. He was joint top goalscorer in the league last season and is now a key player for Milan as well.[/quote']

I am surprised at this .. he has played 219 minutes out of a possible 720... why are you amazed any why do you think he is a key player mate and will get an increase? I like him too though, and think long term he is still a good buy, but I don't expect an increase this time.

How bout Lavezzi?
Don't think he has done enough' date=' not nearly enough, to hit 91. Same for now I reckon.
Can I have some views from the Serie A followers on these 2.

Andrea CODA (CB) Played every minute so far + 2 full UEFA games, for Udinese who have the best defensive record having only conceding 3. currently rated 87

Cesare BOVO (palermo currently 4th) has played every minute so far plus 1 goal. rated 88

Will either rise in this re-rating?

many thanks

Interesting.. I think Coda is a good shout for an increase as had a decent run in the team in the latter part of last season too. I think Bovo will stay the same for now at least.
whats the thoughts on Lazio keeper Juan Pablo Carrizo ?? Any chance of a 91 ?? or a bit early ?
Agree he is one to watch' date=' agree it is a bit early.
anyone got any idea what will happen to juan of roma? dont think he's played much, is he likely to fall?
Not convinced they will drop him just from missing a few early ones in the league especially as he has been playing for Brazil in September as well.