Italian Ratings

Re: Italian Ratings

somebody asked about the possibility of aquilani being a 93 by the end of the season on the previous page' date=' id also like to no the answer to this :)[/quote']

If Roma can turn around their rubbish start to the season then I don't see why it isn't possible. Even with the poor start though he should hit 92 at the next change.

edit: If the rumours about his proposed move to Inter are true then that 93 could be easily achieved.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing as the Italian ratings are only a few weeks away, I thought I would kick off a ratings thread. I am also going to avoid the obvious candidates of Milan, Inter, Juve and Roma. As a manager of

Re: Italian Ratings DONI, Alexander 92 TONETTO, Max 91 RIISE, John Arne 90 CICINHO, João 90 PANUCCI, Christian 92 CASSETTI, Marco 90 JUAN, Silveira 93 MEXES, Philippe 92 PERROTTA, Simone 92

You've picked a good young team there Adonis.....

Zapata' date=' Felipe, Isla, Sanchez Pepe, Floro Flores are all risers IMO

Very few players will drop from Udinese IMO - they are performing very well this season[/quote']

I sure hope your correct- any ones i can p/e or sell? am getting some nice players hopefully :)

I sure hope your correct- any ones i can p/e or sell? am getting some nice players hopefully :)

I would sell Vujadinovic, Zapata, Felipe, Sala, and Obodo. All these players will fall. But a lot of Udinese players will rise. So all in all, Udinese are a good club to start with. Mostly future risers. :)

I need predictions about this players ratings :

Philippe MEXES

Scherer MAXWELL

Alberto AQUILANI

Esteban CAMBIASSO

Rodrigo TADDEI

Alessandro MANCINI

Carvalha AMAURI

Leite ADRIANO

Juan VARGAS

Fabio QUAGLIARELLA

Mario BALOTELLI

Tnx' date='

MM! :)[/quote']

Mexes - stay. Same case as clichy imo, if he were a starter for the NT, easily a 93.

Maxwell - stay. Slight chance of increasing though.

Aquilani - +1. Starter for the NT, easily a 93.

taddei - stay/+1 - has been one of the better players for roma. But their dismal form may cost him his increase.

mancini - +1 - has been impressive all season. Iincrease for certain.

Ameauri - stay/+1 - not sure if his early form will give him his increase.

Adraino -stay - has been out for too long before he started playing this season. Stay for now and increase later.

Vargas - stay/+1 - depends on SM. But fiorentina hasn't been very consistent so far.

QUAGLIARELLA - stay/+1 - hopefully he rises. Part of the NT as well.

Balotelli - +2/+3 - one of the brightest prospects in the game. A 86/87 for now imo.

cheers

Zapata should stay the same..

He was playing brilliantly last season and looked to be heading for a 91 but he has been injuried all of this season. For this reason he should stay the same, it would be unfair to drop him but obviously without continues games it wouldnt be fair to give him a rise either.

Any help here' date=' I feel he will go up, but is he playing more as a defender or a midfielder. Cheers. :)[/quote']

He is the right back and has played every single minute for Lazio so far who are top. He also played every minute of Switzerlands 3 games at Euro 2008 at right back so in my opinion he should rise and SM should give him a position change. That said we all thought Lell would rise and he didn't so who knows.

What will these players be after the changes?

Sissoko (90?)' date=' Kuzmanovic (90?), or Marchisio (88?)?

cheers.[/quote']

I think all the ratings mentioned above is right mate... But I feel Sissoko is an extremely good player and has excelled much further at Juventus. Many would say a 91 even. So 90/91 in my opinion.

Kuzmanovic is a hot prospect and is a player who is being mentioned constantly so I would also say 90 for him.

Not sure about what they will land to, but the players mentioned above are in for a rise ;)