Italian Ratings

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing as the Italian ratings are only a few weeks away, I thought I would kick off a ratings thread. I am also going to avoid the obvious candidates of Milan, Inter, Juve and Roma. As a manager of

Re: Italian Ratings DONI, Alexander 92 TONETTO, Max 91 RIISE, John Arne 90 CICINHO, João 90 PANUCCI, Christian 92 CASSETTI, Marco 90 JUAN, Silveira 93 MEXES, Philippe 92 PERROTTA, Simone 92

Re: Italian Ratings

Someone already mentioned it but why has Cordoba been changed to CB?

the game has a real shortage of LB at the high end of the ratings and his D made him one of the most useful players around.

but in reality he is played all over the defence and doesnt play CB regularly' date=' so a D is justified[/quote']

James...this website http://www.football-lineups.com/footballer/123/Analysis/ shows the positions players actually occupy during each game they play. I too have Cordoba in my team and was disappointed in his positional change...i too am now short of a left back.:(

However...In Cordobas' last 29 games he has played ALL at CB. In this instance SM are perfectly correct in changing him. Sometimes we need to hold our hands up and say SM have got it spot on.:)

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Theyve put a message out saying The SM Researchers have finished reviewing Section 9 of 9: Italy of the Main Leagues and they have now moved on to the Summer Leagues

What about Roma??fiorentina?? :confused: :confused:

Please read the message within SM News fully:

"The SM Researchers have finished reviewing Section 9 of 9: Italy of the Main Leagues (whos ratings will appear on the site within the next 24 hours) and they have now moved on to the Summer Leagues..."

This means that the remainder of the Italian ratings will appear (sorry to sound obvious) within the next 24 hours on the site.

Please read the message within SM News fully:

"The SM Researchers have finished reviewing Section 9 of 9: Italy of the Main Leagues (whos ratings will appear on the site within the next 24 hours) and they have now moved on to the Summer Leagues..."

This means that the remainder of the Italian ratings will appear (sorry to sound obvious) within the next 24 hours on the site.

Thanks dev:p

Yeah totally agree. I thought Vucinic would have risen.

I think they missed quite a lot. Looks like they are in a big rush to get to the summer leagues.

Unless they've finished but just haven't uploaded the changes yet?

Theyve put a message out saying The SM Researchers have finished reviewing Section 9 of 9: Italy of the Main Leagues and they have now moved on to the Summer Leagues

What about Roma??fiorentina?? :confused: :confused:

anyone think that if there is more ratings Kaka risks a decrease?

i dont think he should because he is clearly one of the best players in the world

but with all the other stars of Milan going down i wonder :S

Mate, he shouldn't go down anytime soon he has been playing fantastically so i wouldn't worry... he is quality.

Trez had to fall every one is not gabriel Milito to stay at 93 even when injured.. Giovinco how he went to 88 only SM knows hasnt played all season .. Be patient ratings arent over yet tmrow more will come

Giovinco has played this season, a few times

The italian ratings are bizarre....How the hell did Amauri not rise? He's been scoring pretty much every game. And Del Piero is one of the form players in Europe right now for this season and last, 21 league goals last year - top scorer, and is only rated 93 when ppl are moaning about Totti going down to 94 who has done nothing for years as he's always injured. Nesta has barely played past couple of years as well and is only now seeing a minor decrease. Also with Milan, they've had a truly awful past year but recently they've picked up a bit and yet their players start going down lol. Doesn't make any sense.

If Cordoba is a 94 rated player, Chiellini must be 95 at least. A dcrease for Iaquinta was a bit premature and harsh as well. True he aint first choice but he has scored a few goals this season and isnt completely out of the picture

Amauri has risen to 92 . . . .. . :confused:

And concerning Cordoba' date=' SM rarely drastically drop players, if they are on the decline its a slow progress :D[/quote']

Oh so he has. I didn't notice, my game never mentioned it with rest :S

Anyway he'll prob be top scorer in serie a this year so he should prob be like 94 by end of the season but somehow i dont see it

Materazzi going down is another strange one, like Iaquinta. Sure both haven't featured much but Materazzi will play more games now he is back to full fitness

James...this website http://www.football-lineups.com/footballer/123/Analysis/ shows the positions players actually occupy during each game they play. I too have Cordoba in my team and was disappointed in his positional change...i too am now short of a left back.:(

However...In Cordobas' last 29 games he has played ALL at CB. In this instance SM are perfectly correct in changing him. Sometimes we need to hold our hands up and say SM have got it spot on.:)

Not true. Cordoba has started the games as CB, but during the course of the game, he has been played in fullback positions. That shows he is still playing in all defensive positions. Zanetti likewise, switching from midfield to LB or CB, starting as LB and switching to midfield.

Was setting up my tactics when I realised Zanetti had changed to DM/Def (****!)

Was just wondering' date=' If he still played him as my RB, will he not play aswell? It still says he can play anywhere at the back, but I really want to know before tonights game.[/quote']

He got a 6 as RB before he got substituted at 60 min tonight for me (the game still ended 0:0 against a maybe stronger team). He was a bit low on fitness before the match though, about 82%. How did he play for you?