Italian Ratings

MPTutd

Re: Italian Ratings

Has ben playing well actually' date=' but I still feel 89 is tops for him at the moment [b']until he starts playing for the national team[/b].

Starts playing for the National team? What are you talking about, he's Montenegro's best player and he's their National team captain, too.

I would say that the only reason why he spend so much time on the bench and therefore dropped from 90 was due to Roma's tactic with Totti being the most offensive player on a team and I really think that Vucinic proved that in this past couple of weeks.

I'm sure that he'll lose his spot again as soon as Totti's fit (unless Roma decides to change their tactic, which is unlikely), but that doesn't mean that his ratings should go up and down just based on whether Totti's on or out of the team, right? Besides, Totti is 96. I really don't see why Vucinic couldn't be 90 as his replacement. I mean, there is a bunch of players who are barely playing for their teams and their ratings are still above 90 simply 'cause they deserve them or should I say, they don't deserve to go below that line:D

Btw, I read today that Real Madrid wants to sign him in the winter transfer window. Did anyone heard anything about that?

I doubt it myself... He has only played in 2 of the last 6 for Italy, subbed off in the first and a sub in the second. Has only got 3 for Udinese so far. I think his rating is OK for now.

Foggia should go up I think. He has played 2 of the last 4 for Italy, again for a limited time. 4 goals from midfield for a struggling Cagliari, in 10 games. I don't think joining Quagliarella on 90 would be unfair.

What do you think about Pasquale Foggia's rating? In another thread I have read that he will go up to 90... but that is unlikely as he is playing for cagliari. What do you think?

Foggia may go up only to an 89 but I think he should rise to a 90. It's more the appearances for Italy that justify this increase but also his appearances for Cagliari this season are what got him into the Italian side in the first place.

It certainly looks like Lazio made a mistake when they sold this player in the summer.

need some advice on Jorge Andrade i know hes been injured for a while and legrottaglie has come in his place and done well.

do you reckon his rating will fall.. because if it is i wish to buy Demichalis of bayern. am already going to sell Marquez and i will get atleast 24mil already had an offer of 22mil.

also are there any other top defender likely to break into the 92/93/94:confused:

I believe that Goran Pandev should get an upgrade. An excellent player already described as montenegro's best player ever, he has been linked to real madrid after he hit 2 goals in CL against them. Looking at players of a similar level (e.g. Mutu, Forlan etc...) i believe he should go up to an 91-93 rated player.

I also believe Giovinco of Juventus should go up.There is a lot of hype around the diminuitive forward, but in recent months he has shown he can live up to this. A wonder goal against Roma and 4 assists in one game in the last Italy U-21 shows him to be a creative force. Nicknamed "the italian messi", he has been linked to Man Utd, Barca amongst others but the most probable destination for giovinco is back to juve in jan. With tiago and almiron playing like donkeys, and the aging del piero regularly on the bench expect to see more of giovinco as he looks to take up the mantle left by del boy.

I believe that Goran Pandev should get an upgrade. An excellent player already described as montenegro's best player ever' date=' he has been linked to real madrid after he hit 2 goals in CL against them. Looking at players of a similar level (e.g. Mutu, Forlan etc...) i believe he should go up to an 91-93 rated player.[/quote']

Pandev is not Montenegrin, he is a Macedonian international:) but other then that, you're right, he is a great player. I didn't heard anything about Real M being interested in signing him, though, but I know that lot of other teams are interested in him with Bayern M leading the race.

And for his ratings, I agree, he definitely deserves another increase, maybe not 93 just yet, but, considering his current form, 91 should be out of doubt.

I believe that Goran Pandev should get an upgrade. An excellent player already described as montenegro's best player ever' date=' he has been linked to real madrid after he hit 2 goals in CL against them. Looking at players of a similar level (e.g. Mutu, Forlan etc...) i believe he should go up to an 91-93 rated player.

I also believe Giovinco of Juventus should go up.There is a lot of hype around the diminuitive forward, but in recent months he has shown he can live up to this. A wonder goal against Roma and 4 assists in one game in the last Italy U-21 shows him to be a creative force. Nicknamed "the italian messi", he has been linked to Man Utd, Barca amongst others but the most probable destination for giovinco is back to juve in jan. With tiago and almiron playing like donkeys, and the aging del piero regularly on the bench expect to see more of giovinco as he looks to take up the mantle left by del boy.[/quote']

Agree about Pandev. I would expect an increase to 91 for now. Scoring a few more goals this season, including important CL goals.

Also agree about Giovinco. His problem is that Empoli only play him as a sub. He is oin loan there and their manager just got sacked. One of the reasons was apparently his reluctance to play Giovinco from the off. He will probably only go to 82/83 for now - until he gets regular starts. I expect him to go back to Juve next season - with the objective of replacing Del Piero.

Big whoops there - just got mixed up

I know' date=' I know. I didn't want to sound like a smart ***:D , just wanted to clarify that for those who don't know who Goran Pandev is.

When you said

An excellent player already described as Montenegro's best player ever

for a second, I thought that you're talking about Mirko Vucinic:)

Though Inter Milan has already had their ratings adjusted' date=' I feel after today's Champions League 2-0 win, midfielder Francesco Bolzoni, rated just a 67, should improve to at least a 72-74. He played 20 minutes as a substitute, his second appearance for Inter after also coming on as a sub in a cup game against Sampdoria earlier in the year. Though it isn't a lot of playing time, it should be enough to get him rated over 70.

Also, Gabriele Puccio, a defender born August 3, 1989 was named as a substitute for the match and should be added to the database. Don't see him being any higher then a 70-72 as he did not make an appearance. I will add this to the database section if need be.[/quote']

Bolzoni played all 90 minutes today in Inter Milan's champions league victory and Puccio finally made his debut as a 75th minute substitute. Keep an eye on these guys to see what kind of minutes they get before the Italian ratings. Bolzoni is definitely the pick of the two.

I just wanna correct myself on one of my previous comments regarding Goran Pandev rating increase. I said:

And for his ratings, I agree, he definitely deserves another increase, maybe not 93 just yet, but, considering his current form, 91 should be out of doubt.

Well, I was wrong:D He's ready for 93.

And regarding this:

How about Cristian Molinaro and Antonio Nocerino? Both regular for Juventus, I think they deserve a nice increase.

I agree. 88 should be fair for them, maybe even 89.

Btw, I don't know what's other people opinion on Inter's Adriano, but I think that he's a way past due for a major decrease.