Italian Ratings

MPTutd

Re: Italian Ratings

I think Pirlo will go up to 97 since his free kick is so good & passing is good,he help ac milan a lot,he should go up to rating 97.Gattuso maybe stay or go to 95 because his standard is at rating 95 & 96 so maybe go down 1 or stay.Kaka maybe go up again because on the Club world cup & Seria A he perform very good & have trophy this season,on inter Julio cruz will maybe go up to 92 because his this season perform very good & score much goals.Samuel this season perform better than last season so he should back to 93 again.On Roma Totti should go up to 97 since he last season & this season perform very good & last season score a lot of goals & be the top scorer of Seria A.On lazio Pandev should go up to rating 91 or maybe 92.

I think Pirlo will go up to 97 since his free kick is so good & passing is good' date='he help ac milan a lot,he should go up to rating 97.Gattuso maybe stay or go to 95 because his standard is at rating 95 & 96 so maybe go down 1 or stay.Kaka maybe go up again because on the Club world cup & Seria A he perform very good & have trophy this season,on inter Julio cruz will maybe go up to 92 because his this season perform very good & score much goals.Samuel this season perform better than last season so he should back to 93 again.On Roma Totti should go up to 97 since he last season & this season perform very good & last season score a lot of goals & be the top scorer of Seria A.On lazio Pandev should go up to rating 91 or maybe 92.[/quote']

I agree with you about Pirlo, he's playing consistently well and scoring in both the serie a and the the champions league. He finished fifth in the European Player of the Year (Golden Ball) Award and was the Second Best European Player of the Year after Ronaldo.

But I think if pirlo rises so should gattuso. They are 2 world class midfielders. Pirlo isnt a particularly tough tackler but his range of passing is arguably unmatched in world football. whereas gattuso is a tough tackler in the keane/vieira mould. Gattuso's stats would dwarf pirlo's despite pirlo being better in my eyes. Gattuso's 5 or 10 yard passes would count just as much as a perfectly executed defence splitting 30yrd through ball from Pirlo. so the number of passes wouldnt be that different and gattuso attempts more tackles.

Antonio Di Natale must increase to 93..... a goalscorer for Udinese(scored today)

13 league starts this season scoring 6 goals assisting 5, fighted for his place in the italian national team with 6 appearances and 2 goals making a great strike partnership with Luca Toni. What else is needed for him to make 93 next changes round???

Guest melbguy1

I agree 100% with Sir A.J. Di Natale is playing awesome this year. Scored some ripper goals too, and full of tricks, dunno if there's a youtube clip of him but may be worthwile looking for the serie a haters.

And yeah, Pirlo is the most underrated player today, thats what happens I guess when you have someone like Kaka on your team. I would have picked him over Cannovaro for the WC player of the tornament.

dont think so.

didnt really play good except from scoring v milan

and i think hes quite poor player in rome and i think that his style doesnt suit roma ins strike e.g. vs torino when totti didnt play roma's attack was poor because mancini always lost he ball nealry n he didnt pass the ball to vucunic as even macini knows that his style doesnt suit wheneve totti plays mancini n co plays good footey

dont think so.

didnt really play good except from scoring v milan

and i think hes quite poor player in rome and i think that his style doesnt suit roma ins strike e.g. vs torino when totti didnt play roma's attack was poor because mancini ALWAYS LOST he ball nearly n he DIDNT PASS the ball to vucunic as even macini knows that his style doesnt suit wheneve totti plays mancini n co plays good footey

Wait' date=' wait... who's fault is that again? Mancini's or Vucinic's?

I don't know, man, I mean, I agree with you that Roma is not right club for Vucinic [i'](in any other club he would be 90+)[/i], but that doesn't mean that he's a bad player, now doesn't it? I don't know which games were you watching and what in particular were you expecting to see from him, but I think that he did great every time he got a chance. I mean, he literally saved them a couple of times in Champions League.

If we consider he's minutes/goals scored this season, I think that he should go back to 90 again.

Ok' date=' thanks! I asked because a manager offered Maxwell by him. I will accept also because i think Maxwell will increase and i need another LB because i only have Nesmachnyi..[/quote']

Well, that certainly sounds like a good deal right now, especially if you need another LB more than a F:D but... not that much in a long run. I'm pretty sure that Vucinic will rise in the next rating change, so...;)

sure its mancini's fault but im not saying to give mancini a increase it just even mancini knows that vucinic attatuide is not that special

im not as well sure if hes going to get an increase because for a centre forward he only scored 3 goals in serie a and 2 in CL i think

Don't get me wrong' date=' I'm not trying to change your mind here:) I mean, if you don't like him as a player, that's cool.

I just think that he's quiet productive considering his minutes and even more, the fact that, when he playes, he mostly plays out of his natural position due Spalletti's tactic (4-2-3-1) with Totti being the only forward on the team.

To go back on what you said in your previous post, quote:

...didnt really play good except from scoring v milan...

I agree, he looked good in that game and he scored winning goal. What a coincidence:D he played that game in his natural position (instead of injured Totti). Same thing in Champions League, again in Totti's absence, he scored 3 goals in 4 games. That's pretty good, if you ask me:)

Now, I'm not saying that Vucinic is better than Totti, of course:D but Totti is 96 and I don't see a reason why Vucinic couldn't be 90 as Totti's replacement. I mean, seriously, there is a bunch of 90+ forwards who are not first team (Saviola, Podolski, Adriano, Zigic, Eduardo...) and yet, you don't see them decrease like Vucinic did.

I agree with you about Pirlo' date=' he's playing consistently well and scoring in both the serie a and the the champions league. He finished fifth in the European Player of the Year (Golden Ball) Award and was the Second Best European Player of the Year after Ronaldo.

[b']But I think if pirlo rises so should gattuso[/b]. They are 2 world class midfielders. Pirlo isnt a particularly tough tackler but his range of passing is arguably unmatched in world football. whereas gattuso is a tough tackler in the keane/vieira mould. Gattuso's stats would dwarf pirlo's despite pirlo being better in my eyes. Gattuso's 5 or 10 yard passes would count just as much as a perfectly executed defence splitting 30yrd through ball from Pirlo. so the number of passes wouldnt be that different and gattuso attempts more tackles.

have to agree with pirlo he is fantastic, i meen his free kicks and acurate passing like you say is arguably unmatched. but im not dont no about rating possibly 97 but sm must see somthing special in him to give him 97.(but then again free kicks):confused:

mate you obviously have gauttuso in at least one of your teams how can you say 97 haha to be honest i think 95 as i dont think he is as good as the 96 rated players, pirlo is far better than him...and if pirlo goes up why does that meen gattuso has??:confused:

Will Quagliarella increase in the next Italian rating change? I hope he does.:D

i doubt it very much bcause last rating chage he got a 90 and this season he hasnt been top for udinesse only got 6 goal.

i think hes going to stay 90 1st and then if he plays like last season then i think he will get an 91 for sure :D