clearly something is wrong...

sachmaster

i just noticed that all the player changes from the last two days haven't been updated on soccerwiki, which coincides with the unbelievable rises of higuain pepe and di maria....so obviously something is up, and hopefully it is some bug that they can fix!

btw cech also rose, but that isn't actually bad, because he shouldn't have dropped in the first place..

Re: clearly something is wrong...

i just noticed that all the player changes from the last two days haven't been updated on soccerwiki' date=' which coincides with the unbelievable rises of higuain pepe and di maria....so obviously something is up, and hopefully it is some bug that they can fix!

btw cech also rose, but that isn't actually bad, because he shouldn't have dropped in the first place..[/quote']

SW may just be late in updating it. NONE of the players that have risen in the last couple of days have changed, not just the **** rises

:P

Re: clearly something is wrong...

SW may just be late in updating it. NONE of the players that have risen in the last couple of days have changed' date=' not just the **** rises
:P[/center']

mate learn to read...i said "i just noticed that all the player changes from the last two days haven't been updated on soccerwiki"