These recent rating changes are ridiculous!

Gonzalo HIGUAÍN hasn't done anything near enough to be classed as a 95 rated player!, Ferreira PEPE lost his place to Raphaël VARANE and only recently got it back due to Ramos moving to RB for a few games. Why has he gone up??

I don't know what Ángel DI MARÍA has done to deserve a rise! Real Madrid have been far from their best this season so I can't understand how their players deserve rises!

Don't even get me started on Marc ALBRIGHTON going up!!!! I'm a Villa fan and 1)he hasn't played all season and 2) when he has played he has been rubbish, how he has gone up is beyond me.

Finaly! Why has Petr ČECH gone up? he hasn't been so good that he deserves a rise, I would of thought that him and Pepe REINA were past it and only going down, not going up! I think Soccer Manager/ Soccer Wiki have actually lost the plot!

Sorry for the rant

Re: Recent Rating changes

These recent rating changes are ridiculous!

Gonzalo HIGUAÍN hasn't done anything near enough to be classed as a 95 rated player!' date=' Ferreira PEPE lost his place to Raphaël VARANE and only recently got it back due to Ramos moving to RB for a few games. Why has he gone up??

I don't know what Ángel DI MARÍA has done to deserve a rise! Real Madrid have been far from their best this season so I can't understand how their players deserve rises!

Don't even get me started on Marc ALBRIGHTON going up!!!! I'm a Villa fan and 1)he hasn't played all season and 2) when he has played he has been rubbish, how he has gone up is beyond me.

Finaly! Why has Petr ČECH gone up? he hasn't been so good that he deserves a rise, I would of thought that him and Pepe REINA were past it and only going down, not going up! I think Soccer Manager/ Soccer Wiki have actually lost the plot!

Sorry for the rant[/quote']

Higuain are back to 94, hope so Pepe and Di Maria will get rerise soon.

what is going on at SM? The game seems to be in complete disarray. Players like Cech and Higuain get rating rises and then they are taken away again. In one of my games last night the second half didn't happen. The first half was ok, although I went 2-0 down, but then it didn't mention that it was half time and there were no comments for the second half. Absolutely nothing. The stats no longer look realistic. The game is going down the tubes. Sort it out SM!!

Varane 90

Higuain 95 ( lewandowski 92 / Cavani 93 / Falcao 94 .... )

Di maria 94 ( I think he deserves 94 )

Pepe 94 ( Hummels 93 / thiago silva 94 / Kompany 93 .... )

:mad:

they are mad indeed atleast they are back to normal in my opinion Pepe shouldnt even be a 93 he's one of the dirtiest players i have every seen i know alot of madrid fans want him out swell terrible player if he carnt get the ball he WILL get the player,Lewa should hit 93 Cavani will stay and hes going to city next season apparently so i might sell my Cavani