Goalkeepers dilemma

Ohright, I currently own 4 goalkeepers: Casillas, Neuer, Courtois and Butland.

But the problem is Casillas is the obvious starter but Neuer might start a few if Casillas's form drop. Courtois is out on loan and unhappy. Butland i will keep him no matter what. Neuer is starting to develop concerns. Casillas is not starting for Madrid!!!!

What to do?!

Re: Goalkeepers dilemma

Ohright' date=' I currently own 4 goalkeepers: Casillas, Neuer, Courtois and Butland.

But the problem is Casillas is the obvious starter but Neuer might start a few if Casillas's form drop. Courtois is out on loan and unhappy. Butland i will keep him no matter what. Neuer is starting to develop concerns. Casillas is not starting for Madrid!!!!

What to do?![/quote']

Lol, I would thank my luck stars to have 3 world class goalies and 1 youngster with bags of potential :D. I expect Casillas has reached his peak at 95 now as you have said he has fallen out of favour at Madrid/with Mourinho in recent months but he is the best keeper around. Neuer I expect will get a +1 rating change if Bayern Munich win the Champions League. Courtois and Butland are ones for the future.

To Keep them all happy I would have Casillas as your starter but then sub in Neuer at 75 minutes. And then have Courtois as your cup keeper and loan out Butland. That way everyone gets game time and should be able to manage concerns. :D

Ohright' date=' I currently own 4 goalkeepers: Casillas, Neuer, Courtois and Butland.

What to do?![/quote']

The simple answer is the concern system is doing exactly what it should here, stopping 1 team hogging all the top rated players. Goalkeepers are the most limited in gameworlds.

Courtois is 90 rated so will now either develop loan concerns or not playing concerns - you basically have 3 goal keepers to juggle (Butland will be fine uintil he reaches 88/89 rating). You have to sell one of the three and then try to rotate the remaining 2 to keep concerns away.

Trying to Juggle all of them is a waste of time and effort really.

Lol' date=' I would thank my luck stars to have 3 world class goalies and 1 youngster with bags of potential :D. I expect Casillas has reached his peak at 95 now as you have said he has fallen out of favour at Madrid/with Mourinho in recent months but he is the best keeper around. Neuer I expect will get a +1 rating change if Bayern Munich win the Champions League. Courtois and Butland are ones for the future.

To Keep them all happy I would have Casillas as your starter but then sub in Neuer at 75 minutes. And then have Courtois as your cup keeper and loan out Butland. That way everyone gets game time and should be able to manage concerns. :D[/quote']

Courtois's concerns are in danger haha... level 3 in both being loaned out and lack games and hes clearly playing lots of games for his loanee club!

Ah look cheers for the opinions. This isnt the only positions players arent happy lol

Courtois's concerns are in danger haha... level 3 in both being loaned out and lack games and hes clearly playing lots of games for his loanee club!

Ah look cheers for the opinions. This isnt the only positions players arent happy lol

You do know if any of those (not both) go up to 4 then he will get transfer listed? How much cash do you have in your bank?

You do know if any of those (not both) go up to 4 then he will get transfer listed? How much cash do you have in your bank?

I am aware of that. But i have had a player being transfer listed. I need about 4/5 points to win the league so i will recall him back soon and start him. If he is still concerned then i will just have to address his concerns.

I have about 100 million in my budget.

I am aware of that. But i have had a player being transfer listed. I need about 4/5 points to win the league so i will recall him back soon and start him. If he is still concerned then i will just have to address his concerns.

I have about 100 million in my budget.

Well if you know about the address concerns feature, you can use it to get rid of his concerns.

Unfortunately, loaning out a player will not decrease his playing time concerns....it only freezes them no matter how much is he playing for the loanee club as the concerns only relate to his parent club. I suppose it is a short term fix but it will not help in the long run and his loaned concerns will just keep increasing if left unaddressed.

As I believe courtois has great potential and can on to great things within the game. I would recommend selling casillas or exchanging him for player you a position needs added depth while his value is at its peak, (reasons stated in my previous post), and have neuer as your first team keeper and just sub in courtois towards the end of the game and use courtois in cup games too. This should keep both of them happy.

I know selling casillas is not ideal and probs something you do not want to do, but that is the price you pay for having such an abundance of talent in one position. But I reckon neuer will get a +1 soon (probability will increase if BM win champions league which I reckon they will) and their will not be hardly any major difference between the casillas and neuer playing form so will not affect teams form despite the supposedly weaker keeper rating wise.

Archived