Sign in to follow this  
bingobongo

scottish FA youngsters

Hello!

I bought some kids in Scotland a month ago. Can you give me some information about them? (I'm unprepared in Scottish Football:o)

First of all, I've got Alex Harris from Hibernian; he played 434 minutes in Premier League, rose to 74 a few days ago. Will he have more chanches in PL next year?

What do you think about Chris Hegarty (DC in Rangers)? I bought him in order to sell him after a significant rise, but I saw that he played more than Cribari (He was the first-string DC in Lazio not many years ago).

I'm going to keep Gavin Really at least till August, just to know if he will keep playing in Queen of the South in First Division. Do you think he will have a good future?

Finally, I need a help with Lawrence Shankland. Even if Queen's Park won't rise in Second Division, do you think he will play for a higher level team?

Thanks for the answers, have a nice day;)

Re: scottish FA youngsters

There are several "gems" hidden around the 4 tiers of Scottish Football. Personally i dont think Lawrence Shankland will improve because Queens Park will probably end up staying in the 3rd. Try having a look at the SPL clubs, a few 1st division clubs like Dunfermline and Falkirk, and have a look at Alloa. They have few good ones coming through the ranks.

Re: scottish FA youngsters

Don't know much about the rest but Shankland impressed in the games against my supported team Rangers. Worth holding this now as he may get promoted with Queens Park, if not then might be sold on. Keep an eye on him.

One player you need to get though is Lewis MacLeod. Outstanding talent and a beam of light for us Rangers fans in which has been a tough time.

Riferimento: Re: scottish FA youngsters

One player you need to get though is Lewis MacLeod. Outstanding talent and a beam of light for us Rangers fans in which has been a tough time.

I didn't write him in this discussion, because I have no doubt about him. I've also got him in my team;).

Could anybody give me information about Hegarty and Harris?:o

Re: Riferimento: Re: scottish FA youngsters

I didn't write him in this discussion' date=' because I have no doubt about him. I've also got him in my team;).

Could anybody give me information about Hegarty and Harris?:o[/quote']

Hegarty was a bit part player this season, Cribari as an ex Seria A top defnder and brazilian is woeful. Hegarty won't rise much, he got a rise the other day but struggle to see him go any higher by only playing now and again when Rangers are in the lower leagues.

Also we are expected to get a couple of players in this summer as our registration ban is over which could effect his chances of playing more regular.