Best CB in the world right now?

Hyina

Best CB in the world right now?  

1. 1.

Re: Best CB in the world right now?

God..What a hype on this Varane and he didn't even played a full half of season.And we ask ourselves why the world and humanity is going downhill..

Raz-Mataz, most people have said Varane will be in the future - not currently :P

Plus 100% tackle completion against clubs isnt anything to get excited about??

God..What a hype on this Varane and he didn't even played a full half of season.And we ask ourselves why the world and humanity is going downhill..

Nobody has said he's the best CB in the world now have they? And the world and humanity is going downhill? No relevance to the topic.

Raz-Mataz' date=' most people have said Varane will be in the future - not currently :P

Plus 100% tackle completion against clubs isnt anything to get excited about??[/quote']

Well,we do realise that many young CBs will keep coming and proving theirselves and one can easily be better.We do realise that there are good CBs U22 aswell(see Papa,Nastasic).We do realise that Hummels is just 23/24 and in his days..he's imperial.Hyped like...for 10 good games.Nobody underlined his bad games either.

Well' date='we do realise that many young CBs will keep coming and proving theirselves and one can easily be better.We do realise that there are good CBs U22 aswell(see Papa,Nastasic).We do realise that Hummels is just 23/24 and in his days..he's imperial.Hyped like...for 10 good games.Nobody underlined his bad games either.[/quote']

Mate any player can come through in any position and be better - how many 'new Messi's' do we hear of!?

Every player has bad games - Varane & Hummels (on more than one occasion) included - even Vidic does - and on his day he is heads and shoulders above all others.

Stop your hating of non Bundesliga players will ya :P

Razamatazz%20email%20SMALLER.png

Mate any player can come through in any position and be better - how many 'new Messi's' do we hear of!?

Every player has bad games - Varane & Hummels (on more than one occasion) included - even Vidic does - and on his day he is heads and shoulders above all others.

Stop your hating of non Bundesliga players will ya :P

Razamatazz%20email%20SMALLER.png

I don't hate non-Bundesliga lads.See..I love Mata :o..I love Hazard :o is just that I hate when X is getting damn hyped for a few games.Also..Hummels would be imperial if he wouldn't assume the risks to go foward..which he always does so he's always open to mistakes

I don't hate non-Bundesliga lads.See..I love Mata :o..I love Hazard :o is just that I hate when X is getting damn hyped for a few games.Also..Hummels would be imperial if he wouldn't assume the risks to go foward..which he always does so he's always open to mistakes

Agreed, like I said he and Dante Oozes class.

I think players will always get hyped - you are doing it about Stepinski to me all the time :P

Agreed' date=' like I said he and Dante Oozes class.

I think players will always get hyped - you are doing it about Stepinski to me all the time :P[/quote']

Dante will always be a better defender then Hummels....I already said why.I've read somewhere on this forum that Dante is ONLY top 10 CBs in the world this season.Oh really?Who been better then him?Varane?I will assume the risk and say it: Dante Bonfim Costa Santos been THE BEST CB in the world in this season.

Dante will always be a better defender then Hummels....I already said why.I've read somewhere on this forum that Dante is ONLY top 10 CBs in the world this season.Oh really?Who been better then him?Varane?I will assume the risk and say it: Dante Bonfim Costa Santos been THE BEST CB in the world in this season.

Can't argue with that at all mate I just see Thiago Silva as a more complete package is all :)

Can't argue with that at all mate I just see Thiago Silva as a more complete package is all :)

Well,Thiago is probably a more complete defender like you said but Dante is also helped by Munich overall performanes.

Hummels hands down suit and tie above the rest for me

Ramos is good but i dont rate him as much as everyone else think hes overrate because hes at Madrid

Silva was a massive fan of him till his PSG move and heard mumblings he aint been that good

Dont get why Varane is on this list after playing about 30 games in a top league

Got to be Dante for me, he has been outstanding this season. But was very close between Dante and Hummels. Dante going to Bayern for just 4.7m euros just shows how much of a bargain he was compared to alot of the over inflated hype factor around players and transfers.

Why is Varane on here people say? but if you had a choice between him and Vermaelen you'd go for Varane any day of the week :P