Best CM in the World right now?

Hyina

Best CM in the World right now?  

1. 1.

Re: Best CM in the World right now?

Mate this is the best CM thread not the Academy Awards 2014....

Yeah' date=' sure...

So he is not a good CM/DM... probably you are saying that because he is not scoring goals and he is not very offensive like Cazorla for example, like an AM... and because he is doing what he is doing sometimes... probably you forget about [b']Bonucci[/b] and Suarez, Ronaldo... just some examples

You won't believe me but he is one of the most important player for Barcelona and for Spain

Yeah' date=' sure...

So he is not a good CM/DM... probably you are saying this because he is not scoring goals and he is not very offensive like Cazorla for example...

You won't believe me but he is one of the most important player for Barcelona and for Spain[/quote']

I know, doesn't he have the most amount of passes in the world or something ridiculous like that?

But right now, he doesn't deserve to be in this list, the others have really performed consistently on a high standard, he hasn't. IMO B)

Yeah' date=' sure...

So he is not a good CM/DM... probably you are saying this because he is not scoring goals and he is not very offensive like Cazorla for example...

You won't believe me but he is one of the most important player for Barcelona and for Spain[/quote']

Dude calm down :P I was just being sarcastic as many others on this thread.

I know how usefull Busquests is for Barca and Spain, you need more then luck to be first choice for ex-best club on the world and best NT of the world. All coaches have said very good words for him!

Anyway if l was him l would consider a hollywoodian career after he retires :P

No Gerrard? Or Lampard?

A couple of years ago, yes, but not right now :)

Ok for any one from now on suggesting players who should be on this list and isn't, please name who your suggestion would replace and why ;)

I know how usefull Busquests is for Barca and Spain' date=' you need more then luck to be first choice for ex-best club on the world and best NT of the world. All coaches have said very good words for him!

[b']Anyway if l was him l would consider a hollywoodian career after he retires :P[/b]

lol, that was good, you made me laugh a bit

and i'm calm mate, very calm

lol' date=' that was good, you made me laugh a bit

and i'm calm mate, very calm[/quote']

Mate this is the best CM thread not the Academy Awards 2014....

This was more subtle and better, but I don't think you picked it up ;)

I know how usefull Busquests is for Barca and Spain' date=' you need more then luck to be first choice for ex-best club on the world and best NT of the world. All coaches have said very good words for him!

[b']Anyway if l was him l would consider a hollywoodian career after he retires :P

[/b]

You talk about Luiz?

But right now' date=' he doesn't deserve to be in this list, the others have really performed consistently on a high standard, he hasn't. IMO B)[/quote']

Hamsik performed consistently on a high standard and Busquets hasn't ?

From what i know Napoli were kicked out of Europa League by... Plzen :o... while Barcelona was kicked out of Champions League semi-final against a huge club, Bayern Munchen... ;)... and i can add a lot of other things but i'm to lazy :P

I know' date=' doesn't he have the most amount of passes in the world or something ridiculous like that?

But right now, he doesn't deserve to be in this list, the others have really performed consistently on a high standard, he hasn't. IMO B)[/quote']

Busquets definitely deserves to be on this list. And performed consistently on a high standard, Hamsik and Cazorla ahead of Busquets? Busquets has been impressive in the CL for a few seasons now whereas Cazorla has not done pretty much nothing substantial in the CL.

Busquets definitely deserves to be on this list. And performed consistently on a high standard' date=' Hamsik and Cazorla ahead of Busquets? Busquets has been impressive in the CL for a few seasons now whereas Cazorla has not done pretty much nothing substantial in the CL.[/quote']

We don't want to know who deserves to be on the list. I think the thread is for the BEST CM and if you want to vote for someone not on the list then you can post your choice but it doesn't make sense debating about a player whom you wouldn't vote for even if he were on the list.

We don't want to know who deserves to be on the list. I think the thread is for the BEST CM and if you want to vote for someone not on the list then you can post your choice but it doesn't make sense debating about a player whom you wouldn't vote for even if he were on the list.

Nah' date=' the beautiful gif collector Hyina open up a debate on this topic, so we're free to voice our opinion about this :)

Ok for any one from now on suggesting players who should be on this list and isn't, please name who your suggestion would replace and why ;)

for me, its schweinstiger if your talking about the defensive side of things, attacking wise id have to go with toni kroos.

if your talking about overall, theres only one for me.

yaya toure. although he may not be the most gifted technically wise, he is comfortably the most influential player on that list, and for me, there is no other player in the world like him, or fi there is, then they arent at his standard