Forumers Choice - New Setup

Guest Toggs

Hi, im anticipating to make this setup on Thursday, there is several rules,

1. Your SM Reputation must be over 60

2. You must be a generally well known and well liked Forumer

3. You must love posting and post alot

How the setup works and what is included is up 2 YOU. Im leaving the setup up to everybody in the forum willing to participate.

Votes could be started on the teams, divisions, rules etc.. ( I would find a way to do so ;) )

Thanks guys, i hope for once this attracts alot of good forumers, also id like a very respected forumer to help me with the setup, more would be explained to the person when he does so. :o

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Forumers Choice - New Setup Im interested. Real plz, if not Sporting/Reading

Re: Forumers Choice - New Setup

Well 1 question here ... Do you mean the SM account taking over the team must be at least 60 reputation? Well I have got one with 58 reputation (not far from there!) and well quite a few 40+ reputation ones. Must I take using the 58 reputation account or can I use my spare account to take? :confused:

If you allow my 58-reputation team to take part, well thanks then :)

Whats happening with your other proposed setup?

You can't expect people to join' date=' when you already had a setup in mind but decided not to make it.

And as Tom said there is a good forumer choice setup, but Tom, Toggs can make one too :rolleyes:[/quote']

Good point made. I'm waiting for my Sunderland for ages! :mad: How can we expect you not to fulfil your promise again? :confused::(

My B-day is this wednesday coming so ive decided to make a setup for it.

I just wondered if anybody would be intrested, it doesnt have 2 b forumers choice then.

I just want a setup ( Like bobo's forum fun ) Highly Respected, with gd forumers participating, i thought because uld be able to pick the rules etc.. would generate more intrest.

Superman sorry about the other setup but if u want i can make this setup to have sunderland for u.

Ive been thinking about some possible formats:

Sunderland

Reading

Birningham City

Derby County

Charlton Athletic

Levante

Almeria

Recravtivo

Racing Santander - Me

Ancona

Empoli

Leece

Cheivo

FC Koln

Catania

Kaiserlautern

Montpellier

Ajaccio

Nantes

Boavista

Sporting Braga

Velez Startfield

Celta Vigo

Palermias

Xanthi

There teams around the same capability that i think could be in the setup, i havent got round to division due to intrest, the teams may have to be shortened..

Let me know wot u think

My B-day is this wednesday coming so ive decided to make a setup for it.

I just wondered if anybody would be intrested' date=' it doesnt have 2 b forumers choice then.

I just want a setup ( Like bobo's forum fun ) Highly Respected, with gd forumers participating, i thought because uld be able to pick the rules etc.. would generate more intrest.

Superman sorry about the other setup but if u want i can make this setup to have sunderland for u.

Ive been thinking about some possible formats:

Sunderland

Reading

Birningham City

Derby County

Charlton Athletic

Levante

Almeria

Recravtivo

Racing Santander - Me

Ancona

Empoli

Leece

Cheivo

FC Koln

Catania

Kaiserlautern

Montpellier

Ajaccio

Nantes

Boavista

Sporting Braga

Velez Startfield

Celta Vigo

Palermias

Xanthi

There teams around the same capability that i think could be in the setup, i havent got round to division due to intrest, the teams may have to be shortened..

Let me know wot u think[/quote']

Well if this setup will be made like this I shall take Sunderland :D

Nah the teams will be better' date=' i think Sunderland will either be strugglers in div1 or preety gd in div2.[/quote']

So with better teams? :)

Let me have a Spanish Giant like Barcelona or Real Madrid or English ones like Manchester United or Arsenal :)

Anyway, what are the ideas? How about another National Treasure which we missed? If so let me have Spain/Italy/Brazil with Barcelona/Real Madrid/Milan/Inter :P

Any more interesting ideas? B)

It will be a vote for type of setup

Team but can only buy players from selected country - 1

Normal Setup, best teams in world - 2

Normal Setup, UEFA Cup teams - 3

Nromal Setup, Sunderlandish teams - 4

Other - 5, but plz explain what.....

That is what u can vote for, PM me for your vote, just leave me a number or if its 5, explain.

If u want to join the setup vote aswell and post on here that uld like to join.

Thanks..

GET PM-ING!!

Toggs do Number 1' date=' I've done it before and It was great fun but It fell apart as people started buying loads of players not from their Nation.[/quote']

Yes, I havent tried it but it seems fun. So when youve decided which setup, Ill be there to pick my team.

Also Toggs, the team I asked you for on the PM, Ive changed my mind :D

Hmmm.. Is that because you weren't allowed in his setup? I think so!

For goodness sake! Get over it. Maybe if you got to know him, you would get to like him. I speak to him all the time on MSN and regularly deal with him on the game. He is a great manager, and a great person. We have become good friends through this game, so maybe if you talk to him you would know what he is like.

And yes, I think you will be able to get around the problem!

Toggs I recccomend Number 1' date=' I've done it before and It was great fun but It fell apart as people started buying loads of players not from their Nation.

If you would Like I could help you organise who's in and who's not.

I'll just show you an example of the rules say, villarreal have Rossi (who is I

italian), and I don't want to buy him, I (the manager of the of the nationality that Rossi is, (Italian) tell the Valencia manager I don't want Rossi, he can put him on the Transfer List and sell him to a External Club but Can't play the player in games.

Tell me what you think.[/quote']

Wow I posted that rule yesterday for my setup :|

Why copy me?

Of course it's up to you, but if ya don't like me, why do you think my ideas are so good you copy me?

Why copy me?

Of course it's up to you' date=' but if ya don't like me, why do you think my ideas are so good you copy me?[/quote']

Oh Yeah Sorry that was me.....I didn't say i didn't like you.

The Reason i copied you is that it was a Good Example of a National Setup (which you have done a great job making and organizing) and I wanted Show Toggs an Idea for his Setup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, very well Toggs its up to you what you do with your setup. But please. You're copying the National Treasure setup, and the idea is very unique which makes the setup so exciting.

Please, respect Ant, and his idea.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yes it's His Idea and I'm sorry

Why copy me?

Of course it's up to you' date=' but if ya don't like me, why do you think my ideas are so good you copy me?[/quote']

You posted that rule Ant?:eek: How coincidental:rolleyes:

Yes, its a pity Toggs has to copy your ideas to have a successful setup. Oh, wait! The setup isn't successful. There are only around half-a-dozen participants so far. Oh well, good luck with your setup Toggs :)

Everyones gettin quite touchy over this subject of international setups, its a good idea but my god it shouldnt mean no one else can do it,surely its nice to know people are following in the example set? and if some1 couldnt get into the original international setup then why not make anothe rone if there is such high demand for a setup of this kind.I dont believe that creating another one would take away from the excitement of the first setup.

It's your choice!