Forumers Choice - New Setup

Guest Toggs

Re: Forumers Choice - New Setup

Everyones gettin quite touchy over this subject of international setups' date=' its a good idea but my god it shouldnt mean no one else can do it,surely its nice to know people are following in the example set? and if some1 couldnt get into the original international setup then why not make anothe rone if there is such high demand for a setup of this kind.I dont believe that creating another one would take away from the excitement of the first setup.

It's your choice![/quote']

Yeh I tried to get into ants setup, but no places, and it would be nice if I could do it in this setup

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Forumers Choice - New Setup Im interested. Real plz, if not Sporting/Reading

Yeh I tried to get into ants setup' date=' but no places, and it would be nice if I could do it in this setup[/quote']

I tried to get into Ants setup over a month ago, there was loads of places but He rejected me at the time as I was New to the Game.

So It would be nice to have a National League, as I can't wait till SM make one.

International Setup for me

Il Be Italy/France/Argentina in that Order if i have an option

Can i Suggest some Things that i wopuld personly like:

If you're Agrentina then Pick Boca Or River

If youre Brazil Pick who ever playes in the maracana ect

if Possible pick the club that playes in the naitonal Stadium

Real Madrid = SPAIN

If only 1 person wants An African team (maybe alow) An ALL AFRICA Team playing in Cairo or South Africa

Maybe 1 Aisan Team ALSO playing in Japan/Korea or were ever (Excludes Australia) Australia Could be Oceania Aus/N.Z/Figi ect ect

A USA/Caribean Team (Playing In) NY (Dont think thers enough good players for Carabeen Team besides Jamaica/T&T/Suazo lol

Scotland Can pick Ibrox/Celtic Park

Ireland Can Pick Celtic Park/Old Trafford/Anfield/Emeriites

--

Not like Ants were people are Like Several random Countries in one)

--

Offering for players at other teams (were managed) the player must be sold for the players valu example.. MESSI SELLS FOR 12.8 MILLION TO whoever is Aregentina ect ect..

This way teams get there full squads quicker

Its wise to pick a team, which has lots of players from your country in it to begin with. Yes you could sell all your players, but to do this other managers need to buy them. If they don't have the money to buy them, then you will suffer. Without money you won't be able to field a team.

I don't necessarily think the national stadium is perhaps a must. As long as you can field an eleven by the deadline.

Have Pm'ed you Toggs, awaiting a reply :)

Its wise to pick a team' date=' which has lots of players from your country in it to begin with. Yes you could sell all your players, but to do this other managers need to buy them. If they don't have the money to buy them, then you will suffer. Without money you won't be able to field a team.

I don't necessarily think the national stadium is perhaps a must. As long as you can field an eleven by the deadline.

Have Pm'ed you Toggs, awaiting a reply :)[/quote']

Ok then, thanks for the info Roscoe

Okay, sorry for the delays but the format, well everything has completly changed.

It will no longer be called Forumers Choice, it is called the Uefa League, it will include teams that are lets say, Uefa cup material. 3 Divisions of 8 Teams.

Nothing to do with International Teams though, as i respect Juve Fans ideas and not to copy them.

Everybody who showed any intrest has been included in the draw:

So here it is:

Division 1:

Newcastle - Roscoee

Man CIty - Me

Tottenham - Reserved...

Marseille

Florentina

Athletico Madrid

Zaragoza - Abdi Rules

Ajax

Division 2: