Which is the best League in the World?

Hyina

Which is the best League in the World?  

3 members have voted

1. 1.

Re: Which is the best League in the World?

I can't even believe 50% of people don't vote for the english league...

That's why we must be careful when reading advices from other forums i figure...

I mean come on.... Germany?

Ok Bayern kicks ass to everyone

Ok Dortmund is also a very good team' date=' but what's behind that? Shalke, Wolfsburg etc... Seriously....Any decent team (decent would be 90 average i guess) can arrive 3rd in this league.

Manchester United

Manchester City

Chelsea

Arsenal

Tottenham

Liverpool

Everton

Try finishing 3rd against them with a "decent team"...[/quote']

First of all: Is Schalke not Shalke.

2nd: We all have our preferences.I do much prefer Bundesliga over PL.You prefer PL,watch PL.

Bastos immense in Germany?Is that a joke?He's simply average.He only knows to shot with his left' date='though he has a decent shot with the left[/quote']

In the games that I've watched Schalke, he's been very selfish, shooting from positions that aren't worth the shot. If he's scoring well from those areas, we have a rough idea the quality of the defence and the keepers of the Bundesliga ;)

Now I expect a barrage of replies from an angry Raz :P

In the games that I've watched Schalke' date=' he's been very selfish, shooting from positions that aren't worth the shot. If he's scoring well from those areas, we have a rough idea the quality of the defence and the [b']keepers[/b] of the Bundesliga ;)

Now I expect a barrage of replies from an angry Raz :P

Take a look at the bold word and watch a bit the keepers from Germany.Think on it for 2 minutes and you will honestly realise how pathetic it was.He scored only 4 and I don't think it was any cracker,though my memory isn't so good.He's selfish and average at the best.

In the games that I've watched Schalke' date=' he's been very selfish, shooting from positions that aren't worth the shot. If he's scoring well from those areas, we have a rough idea the quality of the defence and the keepers of the Bundesliga ;)[/quote']

Neuer, Ter Stegen, Weidenfeller, Adler, Leno, Trapp, etc. :o

Quote Hancock:

I'd argue it is because the 2 spanish clubs' date=' especially Barca, have been dominating the domestic league so much that they have no problem playing a whole side of 2nd XI players, therefore have the ability to rest first XI players for the CL matches, avoiding injuries and suspensions etc.

So usually those that play in the CL are Barca/Real's best players, fully fit, without injuries. Whereas in leagues like EPL, to some extent BL, and Serie A, clubs cannot just throw a string of second teamers for a league match easily, if they are wary of the competition (which is much stronger than LL in the past 7-8 years). So usually those best players, when they play in UCL, would have had 3 days to rest before another major match, more likely to be fatigued, injured and form wouldn't be the same in the CL. THUS their teams do not get far in the competition.[/quote']

Again, I agree, although the success of the Spanish giants can hardly be explained by this factor only, they also are really top-of-the-world clubs. This is, by the way, also one reason behind Celtic's strong CL performances. The top clubs of smaller, less internally competitive leagues can always rest their team for the international clashes, focus fully on these matches only. More competitive the league is internally, less the top clubs can rest their players for international matches, and more they have to focus to the league. Even PSG with its massive squad has had a tendency to lose the match after CL round.

However, in Bundesliga, Bayern certainly has been able to rest players, so has Dortmund, less, but has nevertheless. Also, ManU rested significant part of first XI, not the most important players though, before Real clashes. Of course, that is note quite the same as resting precisely the most important core players as Barça and Real do.

Neuer' date=' Ter Stegen, Weidenfeller, Adler, Leno, Trapp, etc. :o[/quote']

Hart = Neuer

De Gea > Ter Stegen

Cech > Weindenfeller

Cesar > Adler

Begovic > Leno

Mignolet > Trapp

Not to metion Lloris, Reina, Krul, Vorm

:o:p

Hart = Neuer

De Gea > Ter Stegen

Cech > Weindenfeller

Cesar > Adler

Begovic > Leno

Mignolet > Trapp

Not to metion Lloris' date=' Reina, Krul, Vorm

:o:p[/quote']

What about Casillas , Valdes , Courtois , Diego Alves , Caballero , Andres Fernandes, Iraizoz , Javi Varas ,Diego Lopez ....etc

Peace out B)

In the games that I've watched Schalke' date=' he's been very selfish, shooting from positions that aren't worth the shot. If he's scoring well from those areas, we have a rough idea the quality of the defence and the keepers of the Bundesliga ;)[/quote']

What I've seen he has beaten any defence there, and what I've read from local papers and heard from my half-German friends who mostly watch just Bundesliga, they all like him a lot.

Watching how Bundesliga teams play in Europe, there's little to mock in their defences.

What I've seen he has beaten any defence there' date=' and what I've read from local papers and heard from my half-German friends who mostly watch just Bundesliga, they all like him a lot.

Watching how Bundesliga teams play in Europe, there's little to mock in their defences.[/quote']

Your friends are either blind or either don't know anything about football.

Mock in defences?Well,Schalke been a bit rubbish but that was because of Howedes who was in 2 rubbish days against Galata.Bayern been perfect in defence and Dortmund I REPEAT will always be open to the risk because of Hummels who loves to go foward.

EDIT: I have to add: If there's someone who really argues about Bundesliga competition,I honestly recommend to watch a bit the league and shut up.My last post here as its damn pathetic

I can't even believe 50% of people don't vote for the english league...

That's why we must be careful when reading advices from other forums i figure...

I mean come on.... Germany?

Ok Bayern kicks ass to everyone

Ok Dortmund is also a very good team' date=' but what's behind that? Shalke, Wolfsburg etc... Seriously....Any decent team (decent would be 90 average i guess) can arrive 3rd in this league.

Manchester United

Manchester City

Chelsea

Arsenal

Tottenham

Liverpool

Everton

Try finishing 3rd against them with a "decent team"...[/quote']

Last time I saw, Schalke absolutely dominated Arsenal. City looked worse against Dortmund than half of the Bundesliga teams. You are much underrating the Bundesliga teams just because you don't know them.

Last time I saw' date='[b'] Schalke absolutely dominated Arsenal.[/b] City looked worse against Dortmund than half of the Bundesliga teams. You are much underrating the Bundesliga teams just because you don't know them.

Thank you pal ;).

EDIT: City looked awful against Borussia rubbish 2nd team tbh

Last time I saw' date=' Schalke absolutely dominated Arsenal. City looked worse against Dortmund than half of the Bundesliga teams. You are much underrating the Bundesliga teams just because you don't know them.[/quote']

I backup this Post ;)

Peace out B)

Last time I saw' date=' Schalke absolutely dominated Arsenal. City looked worse against Dortmund than half of the Bundesliga teams. You are much underrating the Bundesliga teams just because you don't know them.[/quote']

Arsenal much better than Bayern in the second leg? We were unlucky not to gone through, forgetting the 1st leg

Arsenal much better than Bayern in the second leg? We were unlucky not to gone through' date=' forgetting the 1st leg[/quote']

If Bayern would've treated Arsenal seriously..Only God knows how many was Arsenal going to conceed

One could also say that the British teams follow the national team's inapt mentality in the big games (pen shoot-out reference). A comfortable City of last season playing attacking football that saw them beat Spurs 5-0 and United 6-1 would be a match to anybody. Arsenal, when they actually have their foot firmly on the pedal from kick off, can be dangerous without Van Persie too (Munich away).

We can't judge the differences between the leagues by judging the difference between their respective teams, of which we can't judge either by using a single match or 2 as a reference of firm evidence. ;)

One could also say that the British teams follow the national team's inapt mentality in the big games. A comfortable City of last season playing attacking football that saw them beat Spurs 5-0 and United 6-1 would be a match to anybody. Arsenal' date=' when they actually have their foot firmly on the pedal, can be dangerous without Van Persie too (Munich away).

We can't judge the differences between the leagues by judging the difference between their respective teams, which [b']we can't judge by using a single match or 2 as a reference of firm evidence[/b]. ;)

Go and propose to UEFA to make a double-leg so they will play 4 games instead of 2.