Hi all.

I've just taken over Borussia Dortmund in a new game world,and when i looked at the profile for Mario Gotze it says he's on loan from Bayern Munich.

Seeing as he doesn't officially join them until the summer (in real life),how come he's only on loan to me.

I understand that the deal is done and dusted in real life,but surely he should remain a Dortmund player in soccer manager until at least after the champions league final (which he does in real life,otherwise he wouldn't be able to play in said champions league final).

As soccer manager tries to stay as close to real life football as it can,with great success,surely this is a wrong decision?

I'd contact SM direct,but can't seem to find a link...

Can anyone shed any light on this???

Re: Mario Gotze

Hi all.

I've just taken over Borussia Dortmund in a new game world' date='and when i looked at the profile for Mario Gotze it says he's on loan from Bayern Munich.

Seeing as he doesn't officially join them until the summer (in real life),how come he's only on loan to me.

I understand that the deal is done and dusted in real life,but surely he should remain a Dortmund player in soccer manager until at least after the champions league final (which he does in real life,otherwise he wouldn't be able to play in said champions league final).

As soccer manager tries to stay as close to real life football as it can,with great success,surely this is a wrong decision?

Can anyone shed any light on this???[/quote']

I agree he should remain on the Dortmund squad roster especially until he completes his transfer to Bayern after the champions league final, and when he officially becomes a Bayern player in July.

I think it's down to the eagerness of some Wiki Fan Boys, who eagerly want Gotze at Bayern on SM

Re: Mario Gotze

Hi all.

I've just taken over Borussia Dortmund in a new game world' date='and when i looked at the profile for Mario Gotze it says he's on loan from Bayern Munich.

Can anyone shed any light on this???[/quote']

It's a load of rubbish mate, i totally agree. SM Wiki way too eager as Amar has rightly pointed out.

It's an error that requires attending to. Should be sorted out by wiki soon.

Shame for the SM players wanting to take over a fierce, rating-rising side hey.:P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...