4-1-3-2/4-3-1-2

Because of the players in my squad(the lack of wide players) I have begun playing these formations. With 4-1-3-2, I have a strong DM, and both my strikers are very good too. I have a reasonable three in the midfield. However it hasn't been working for me.

So, what team style should I use? What has worked best for you? I could change to 4-3-1-2, as I have a good F who can play behind the two, but that also hasn't been working. Any idea of how to start winning, using this formation?

Any help will be very much appreciated :)

Guest the plummer

Re: 4-1-3-2/4-3-1-2

Why not show us your squad mate and wee can take things further from their

To be honest tho you shouldnt stick with one formation you should look at the opposistions formation and counter it tbh:)

I tried the Second one you mention with my amazing Chelsea team and it never really worked either...

[89]Schafer G

[85]Marcelo G

[86]Luis Fernandez LB

[85]Mehment Seyfettin LB/LM

[83]Thiago LB/LM

[87]Falcone RB

[88]Mustafa Koray CB/DM

[87]Ibrahim CB

[87]Gokhan CB

[86]Dogan CB

[86]Emre CB/DM

[86]Cagdas CB

[85]Adem CB/RB

[77]Ibrahim CB

[88]Arellano RM

[86]Gavilan RM/CM

[85]Ali RM/LM

[90]Ledesma CM

[87]Tainio CM

[86]Maric CM

[85]Fahri DM

[87]Manduca W/F

[89]Bent F

[86]Novo F

[86]Daham F

[86]Bartolovic F

[87]Streller CF

[86]Pancu CF

[83]Ibrahim CF

Unfortunately, Manduca[87] is injured, so I have went for this:

1.Schafer

2.Falcone 4.Ibrahim 5.Gokhan 3.Luis Fernandez

8.Mustafa Koray

6.Arellano 7.Ledesma© 11.Tainio

9.Streller 10.Bent

Tackling is Normal. Mentality is Attacking. Passing Style is Mixed. Attacking Style is Through the Middle. Tempo is Normal. Pressing is Own Half. And the only other thing is that I'm using a Target Man.

The striker's goalscoring:Bent has 0 goals in 2 games. Novo hasn't yet played. Daham has 2 goals in 3 games and 1 assist. Bartolovic has 1 goal in 2 games. Streller has 1 goal and 1 assist in 3 games. Pancu has 1 goal in 5 games.

Picked them up just today, so just want to know how to play them. In my first post used another team of mines as an example.

Please help :)

Well, try using the 4-2-2-2 formation. They way its set up, you have two people central, then another two that play central and wide in a way, and then two forwards.

Put the Tackling at normal, Mentality at normal, passing style at mixed, attacking style at mixed or Through the middle if that was helping, Tempo at normal, pressing on own half, and then add men behind ball.

You may also want to try and just get an outside midfielder too, since that is the problem :)

If you could post match results if this helps you or not, that would be great...

Because of the players in my squad(the lack of wide players) I have begun playing these formations. With 4-1-3-2' date=' I have a strong DM, and both my strikers are very good too. I have a reasonable three in the midfield. However it hasn't been working for me.

So, what team style should I use? What has worked best for you? I could change to 4-3-1-2, as I have a good F who can play behind the two, but that also hasn't been working. Any idea of how to start winning, using this formation?

Any help will be very much appreciated :)[/quote']

Tackling Style = normal

Mentality = normal

Passing Style = direct

Attacking Style = through the middle

Tempo = normal

Pressing =own half

use playmaker (Ledesma) and target man (Bent) (hull city, Most Games Unbeaten in Row = 24)

Schafer G

Falcone---Mustafa Koray---Ibrahim---Luis Fernandez

Fahri

Arellano---Ledesma---Rui Costa

Bent---Streller

B)

• 2 months later...

Stick to the 4-1-3-2. The only thing you must do to get goals is assign the player in the DM position as the playmaker- your team would even play better if *that* player was good e.g Alonso.

Another thing you might consider is moving to hard tackling- I don't expect good players to get booked often. The rest of your team-style is fine: through the middle and counter-attack (crucial). Don't use target-man but using play-maker might be advantageous- unless your opponent tight marks him out of the game