Sign in to follow this  
Elohim

GC 321 - Discussions etc.

Re: GC 321 - Discussions etc.

patrik olsson was unable to prevent a Stoke City defeat to Blackburn Rovers.

Stoke City slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Blackburn Rovers in their English Shield Round 1 fixture.

Not too bothered crashing out early in the cup, I really don't have the depth or the quality to focus on surviving the drop aswell as having a good cup run.

However, I'm still looking for my first win in this gc, and looking at the schedule, that might be a while still..

Played Arsenal tonight, and I knew it would be a tough game going in to it.

I tried my best to counter their tactics and despite losing the game 2-0 I don't think I was far off. Both sides were very even on match stats and I can only blame the inefficiency of the lads tonight..

This means I'm still on 1 point after the first two games, and next match is vs Chelsea..

Stoke City outclassed West Ham United and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Crouch scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Finally, I won my first game in this gc!

Next up is Sunderland at home but the round after that I'm facing United away which means I will have faced 4 top teams in the first 6 rounds (Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and United) I've been handed a very nasty schedule lol..

But with that in mind, I'm happy with 4 pts in 4 games and only -1 GD.

patrik olsson steered Stoke City to victory against Sunderland.

Stoke City outclassed Sunderland and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

This makes it 2 wins in a row. I'm so pleased I managed to take home 6 pts vs West Ham and Sunderland since they both are sides I want to keep below me in the table.

queens-park-rangers-Logo-tattoo2-150x150.png

195170902.jpg

Queens Park Rangers Announce Mass Change Under Justice

Transfers Galore at QPR

Justice took over the challenge of Queens Park Rangers, to battle against the drop from the illustrious Barclay's Premier League and avoid the drop to the Sky Bet Championship. He took on the task and immediately got rid of the players who clearly were not happy with being a Queens Park Rangers' player. The Young manager knew it would be a task to bring in the quality of player to push them up the league and perhaps push for a top 10 finish. Justice takes over the London side who sit in 16th one place above Aston Villa, and only 6 points above the drop Zone. Justice knows it'll be a tough task even to get survival in such a brilliant league but that is Justice's main goal this season. After his arrival he was soon to sell off a number of players raising a whooping £80million to spend on transfers alone. His First few additions were that of Spain Winger Jesus Navas, however the biggest addition in terms of price was young German shot stopper Marc-André Ter Stegen who signed for a club record £31million from German side Borussia Monchengladbach. The 21 year old goalkeeper who cost such a huge price will bring with him a great expectation due to his price tag. Along with the addition of Ter Stegen, they have managed to signed Austrian International Julian Baumartlinger from 1. FSV Mainz 05, Olympiacos striking duo Kostas Mitroglou and Rafik Djebbour aswell as Ryad Boudebouz and defenders Gaten Bong, Alejandro Arribas, Ondrej Celustka as they look to Improve on their current league position of 16th place.

Goalkeeper: Marc-André Ter Stegen

ter-stegen-favre-514.jpg

New No.1 at Loftus Road

Swansea-City-Gold-Badge.jpg

Manager Pushing For Top Seven Finish In First Season!

In his first year in charge of Welsh power house Swansea young English born coach Mattuie Beckett has said his team has the skill to finish in the top seven. The coach who first was in charge of doomed Reading was snapped up by the Welsh club after the club brought out Beckett's contract has seen the coach lead them now for 17 games of this season and after the coach put in to his pocket and signed names like Khacheridi and Maigi for two club records the coach has said he is wasting no time in trying to make this one of the EPL's best clubs and will do all in his power to help them get what they want this season witch is a top seven finish.

Ibrahim Afellay has joined EPL side Swansea City on a four year deal he has said the way the manager works and the team is looking he can not wait to make his debut and show the world why he cost so much from Spanish power house Barcelona.

HORN TAKES OVER HELM AT RANGERS

Since the recent departure of much loved QPR manager, Nicholas justice, there has been a lot of speculation on who will be continuing the fantastic work of Justice. sources revealed today, that experienced manager, Matthew horn will be the man.

"I am absolutely delighted to be here, and I believe it is a fantastic opportunity for me. I understand I have huge boots to fill, as Nicholas did such a fantastic job here, completely turning this team around. I am now here to continue to take the club forward, and hopefully ill be able to further strengthen the squad of brilliant players I have here."

word is not yet out about who's horns first few transfer targets are, what is certain though, is that he will want to bring in some new faces to the squad before the end of this season, to give his players time to gel before the start of the next.

"I am going to treat the final 8 games of this season as a sort of warm up for the next. I want to firstly make one sale I have in mind, then sign a couple of players and get them in with the squad so they get to know everyone so that when the new season starts, we will be more than prepared to finish in a European spot"

HORN TAKES OVER HELM AT RANGERS

Since the recent departure of much loved QPR manager' date=' Nicholas justice, there has been a lot of speculation on who will be continuing the fantastic work of Justice. sources revealed today, that experienced manager, Matthew horn will be the man.[/color']

"I am absolutely delighted to be here, and I believe it is a fantastic opportunity for me. I understand I have huge boots to fill, as Nicholas did such a fantastic job here, completely turning this team around. I am now here to continue to take the club forward, and hopefully ill be able to further strengthen the squad of brilliant players I have here."

word is not yet out about who's horns first few transfer targets are, what is certain though, is that he will want to bring in some new faces to the squad before the end of this season, to give his players time to gel before the start of the next.

"I am going to treat the final 8 games of this season as a sort of warm up for the next. I want to firstly make one sale I have in mind, then sign a couple of players and get them in with the squad so they get to know everyone so that when the new season starts, we will be more than prepared to finish in a European spot"

Swans boss Mattuie Beckett has said welcome on his club website to the new QPR boss saying he hopes the new coach dose well and can prove his talent like the world of football knows.

One More Push Beckett Tells Players!

With his first season in charge of Swansea City coming to a end tomorow night, Mattuie Beckett will get his first big taist of whats to come next season. The coach will be put up against close mate Horn who is manager of Queens Park Rangers and the two coaches seem keen on showing off there tallent on and off the pitch. Swansea who are coming off a 1-1 draw with Manchester United have won two of there past three games and with Queens Park Rangers looking for a good end to the season after a 3-2 loss to Everton both managers have it all to play for. When Beckett took over he said he wanted a top seven finish if games go his way and the team comes out on top this can be done said one fan, but Queens Park Rangers will also be looking for a good league finish with 11th place in mind. Beckett has said he hopes for a good finish as his team could drop from 8th to 10th if the lose and things dont go there way. All eyes will be on Aston Villa (7th) and Liverpool (9th) who lock horns but Beckett has said his side have done a lot in his 31 game rain he has been here most of the season and has had the team around the same league position all season long, he has earned 68 points in that time, and now he is looking for one finish push from his lads to show the world they can kick it with the big boys.

Jeremy-Toulalan-300x251.jpg

Will He Make The Final Day Game For The Swans!

In over news, French center half Jeremy Toulalan is under going a medical with Swansea City, the 30 year old who has only played two games since joining Barcelona, has came out saying he wishes for a fresh start so he can try work his way back in to the French team. Both clubs have came to a reported 12m deal, witch will brake the club record witch has stood since last season at 9.6m. Beckett has said he was hoping for a big name signing before the season came to a close and this is it, he was happy to have come to a deal with a manager who he has delt with already this season and this deal should help the Swans next season in there push for a better league finish. Fans are already flocking to see the star man who is expected to be getting a contract around the 50k mark. The deal will see him become the most payed player in the squad but can he live up to the mark only time will tell.

normally, I would wish you good luck mate!

but unfortunately this isn't a normal occasion, for me, games against fellow forumers are MASSIVE!

whoever wins this will get huge bragging rights for next season until we meet again.

COME ON QPR!!!!:)

swansea-qpr-4x364-315535_478x359.jpg

Well the final game has came and gone and what a game it was, Swansea came out with a bang and wanted to make a impact, they did so with 60% of possession over the 90 min's of the game. Goals from De Guzman and Afellay put the Welsh club 2-0 up before Ben Yedder got Queens Park Rangers back in to the game but it was not enough. Swansea over the game got 2x the amount of shots as QPR and 2x the amount on target they really let it rip and showed the world what they can do, now they have finished in the top eight they will be pushing for better next season. Beckett has came out saying a very big well done to his squad for there profermence this season and he hopes they can do the same again next season round

ibrahim-afellay_130021027263249789_400x300_1.jpg

I Will Win Gold With Swansea!

Today 27 year old Dutch star Ibrahim Afellay has came out saying he will win gold with Swansea City and is hoping this will happen next season, the young star who played eight games after his shock tranfer from Barcelona got three goals and has said yes it was a big change in teams but he feels Swansea has the team to win gold and is hoping for this to happen very soon. The young star who was joined by French star Jeremy Toulalan at the end of the season has said with names like this we can only go for the best, manager Mattuie Beckett has came out backing the young star to brake into the Dutch team and he has said with players like this we can only go one way but first we have to show the world we are no push over after finishing the season so well, we now need to carry on were we left of next season round.