SMFA blocking

deasy

right i know this is a common issue but it is a common issue for a reason. Me and a friend have been playing SM for a while, done the odd deal but not too many to be honest. now we cant even join the same GW let alone do a deal. this has COMPLETELY ruined the game, and obviously has done for many people.

13920105.png

now i find this hard to believe when im being blocked from playing with friends. SM need to sort this out.

Re: SMFA blocking

right i know this is a common issue but it is a common issue for a reason. Me and a friend have been playing SM for a while' date=' done the odd deal but not too many to be honest. now we cant even join the same GW let alone do a deal. this has COMPLETELY ruined the game, and obviously has done for many people.

[img']http://imageshack.us/a/img854/47/13920105.png[/img]

now i find this hard to believe when im being blocked from playing with friends. SM need to sort this out.

The issue is that with the same IP address so it will register as one person with separate accounts. If you did not do deals there might have been a chance.

Sorry bud

so because a friend logged in at my house to accept a deal' date=' we're forever blocked?

System seems floored[/quote']

Yeh, I get that they block the same IP but they shouldnt block forever, this destroys a lot of game worlds. Even when they reverse deals, its over forever.

so because a friend logged in at my house to accept a deal' date=' we're forever blocked?

System seems floored[/quote']

Most likely as your two accounts would have been linked. It is flawed, but not better can be done with the present time and money available.

Maybe if he makes another account from another pc you two guys can be in the same GW.

Most likely as your two accounts would have been linked. It is flawed' date=' but not better can be done with the present time and money available.

Maybe if he makes another account from another pc you two guys can be in the same GW.[/quote']

yeh i get we can do that but issue is the clubs we already have

The deal is deemed to be cheating.

SM does not know that it is a friend that is on the other end.

For all SM knows it is you being another trying to cheat.

It has picked up the IP address and blocked it.

SM does not condone any cheating.

Thats the point im making. Because we log in at the same IP once.. your calling me a cheater. Good way to go about a business.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool that comparison.

obviously there's massive difference and its not remotely serious. but for as they guy said ban me and a mate playing in same GW because they think we could cheat is just beyond a joke.