Sign in to follow this  
Nat Murdo

Kurt Zouma or Stefan de Vrij

Stefan de Vrij,Feyenoord,21 years, rated 87

9ftf1d.jpg

Kurt Zouma,Saint-Etienne,18 years,rated 85

33nhukx.jpg

I can buy only one of those,who is better?

I don't know a lot of de Vrij,but about Zouma,I know that the he is one of the best young CB's in the world.

But de Vrij have higher rating at the moment,I guess he will move to better club earlier than Zouma,and I need someone who will soon have rating 89-90,and I'm not sure that Zouma will reach that before de Vrij:rolleyes:

Re: Kurt Zouma or Stefan de Vrij

Stefan de Vrij' date='Feyenoord,21 years, rated 87[/color']

9ftf1d.jpg

Kurt Zouma,Saint-Etienne,18 years,rated 85

33nhukx.jpg

I can buy only one of those,who is better?

I don't know a lot of de Vrij,but about Zouma,I know that the he is one of the best young CB's in the world.

But de Vrij have higher rating at the moment,I guess he will move to better club earlier than Zouma,and I need someone who will soon have rating 89-90,and I'm not sure that Zouma will reach that before de Vrij:rolleyes:

I've hear so many good things about Zouma' date=' he's a brilliant prospect, De Vrij could reach that 90 earlier though[/quote']

Zouma will reach 88 soon, De Vrij will reach 89.

Nevertheless, your looking at the wrong Feyenoord CB. Martins Indi is a much bigger prospect, and Matthias Ginter should also be considered.

At the moment, these 4 are thee outstanding U21 4 CB's on the planet.

No other young CB comes close at the moment. Eric Dier is still a bit away from these 4.

Inconclusion, i would purchase Martins Indi, then Ginter, then Zouma, then De Vrij in that order.

Hope i could help mate.

Good luck and Godspeed.B)

Zouma will reach 88 soon' date=' De Vrij will reach 89.

Nevertheless, your looking at the wrong Feyenoord CB. Martins Indi is a much bigger prospect, and Matthias Ginter should also be considered.

At the moment, these 4 are thee outstanding U21 4 CB's on the planet.

No other young CB comes close at the moment. Eric Dier is still a bit away from these 4.

Inconclusion, i would purchase Martins Indi, then Ginter, then Zouma, then De Vrij in that order.

Hope i could help mate.

Good luck and Godspeed.B)[/quote']

Ok so we should not consider Varane? for example...

Ok so we should not consider Varane? for example...

He'd probably come in 5/6th choice under that list.

He is quite simply not in Indi's,Ginter's or Zouma's league by a country mile.

The SM rating is just a heavy bias SM show towards La Liga and big club status'.

If Zouma played for Bayern, he would be 90/91 rated right now. simple as that.

Varane is decent don't get me wrong, but nowhere near the 4 i mentioned in terms of skill, interceptions, speed, quality, solid passing, tackling etc. P.S the other 4 are very strong on headers, Varane isnt. B)

lol :eek:

kay man! keep going! I appreciate your jokes a lot

It's easy to underestimate real good decent youngsters, just because they play for inferior clubs.

It takes skill to scout real talent, in a weaker club, out performing the levels of a club itself, e.g. Zouma/Ginter.

Zouma and Ginter wern't as rash to jump at the first chance at Real.

They are weighing up their future, and looking at a club, who's future does not look bleak.

Im my perspective, Zouma and Ginter and even Indi are in for much bigger careers then Varane.

Varane was found out by Lewandowski, Reus, Sneijder, Drogba, Welbeck, Rooney, RVP etc etc, must i go on? ;)

It's easy to underestimate real good decent youngsters' date=' just because they play for inferior clubs.

It takes skill to scout real talent, in a weaker club, out performing the levels of a club itself, e.g. Zouma/Ginter.

Zouma and Ginter wern't as rash to jump at the first chance at Real.

They are weighing up their future, and looking at a club, who's future does not look bleak.

Im my perspective, Zouma and Ginter and even Indi are in for much bigger careers then Varane.

Varane was found out by Lewandowski, Reus, Sneijder, Drogba, Welbeck, Rooney, RVP etc etc, must i go on? ;)[/quote']

Please go on, I'm having a fun time, I'm pretty sure you haven't seen nothing at all about him. Ginter, Zouma, De Vrij, Umtiti, Dier, Indi.. good defenders, but none of them the half of the player Varane is, just deal with it. and Varane is not good on headers?..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwXl5YMcos

watch this, and before you say anything, it's not only this game, he plays this way on regular basis.

Sorry to who started the post, for going off-topic, I'm done with this.

Please go on' date=' I'm having a fun time, I'm pretty sure you haven't seen nothing at all about him. Ginter, Zouma, De Vrij, Umtiti, Dier, Indi.. good defenders, but none of them the half of the player Varane is, just deal with it. and Varane is not good on headers?..

[url']

[/url]

watch this, and before you say anything, it's not only this game, he plays this way in regular basis.

Sorry to who started the post, for going off-topic, I'm done with this.

Even Inigo Martinez is better then Varane.

Varane is highly overated.

Have a look on youtube of him against REAL teams in a REAL league like the champions league.

Zouma/Ginter/Inigo Martinez/Indi permitted all given the chance, wouldn't be so naive and pathetic in big games and would most likely step up.

However they havent been snapped up yet/playing with a champions league club, with Freiburg, Feyenoord, Soceidad and St Ettiene all set to narrowly miss out on champions league qualification.

All will showcase their talents nicely anyway in the Europa League, should they not join bigger clubs.

Varane = overatted due to -> Big club status!!

That's why Real have won nothing this season, and the future looks bleak for them, hence the rash sacking of Mourinho imminent. Varane is simply not in the league's of the 4 i mentioned. Your overhyping him based on club and current inflated SM rating mate. B)

Dastardly' date='how about another Feyenoord young CB,Terence Kongolo,is he better than Varane:D[/quote']

Ok, Varane isn't amazing, but he isn't that bad either haha:D

Just pointing out, he is the 5th/6th/7th ish best U21 CB on the planet, based on individual skill, regardless of the badge/shirt he wears.;)

Ok' date=' Varane isn't amazing, but he isn't that bad either haha:D[/b']

Just pointing out, he is the 5th/6th/7th ish best U21 CB on the planet, based on individual skill, regardless of the badge/shirt he wears.;)

Isn't Kongolo great prospect,he and Karim Rekik were great CB's tandem for Netherlands U17:rolleyes:

Isn't Kongolo great prospect' date='he and Karim Rekik were great CB's tandem for Netherlands U17:rolleyes:[/quote']

Give Kongolo some time yet. he has only had 6 Apps this season. Hard to tell at 18/19 playing very little.

The U21's i mentioned are a pivital part to their teams driving closer to champions league qualification.

Kongolo will find it hard to dismantle Indi-De Vrij partnership.

nevertheless yes, he is a solid prospect to keep an eye on.

Nevertheless Rekik? seriously? In my perspective, i dont rate him. Thats just my view on scouting him. Others may say different.

Nevertheless we can all agree he won't develop much at the moment, especially plying his trade at such a small club. B)