Players from the Balkans

Jasenjin

Re: Players from the Balkans

Fejsa won't increase until the French changes' date='as he plays for Metz.[/quote']

Wrong. Fejsa never played an official game for them. Metz was very keen to sign him after a successful trial that he had with them last season, but the contract that they ended up signing was eventually canceled by FIFA 'cause Fejsa sign it on his own, without approval from his mother club.

Thats good news man he was a big investment that since his reported move to arsenal didnt happen was starting to look like alot of money wasted(12 mil)....he doesnt start for me on a 91 rating by any stretch and i only signed him cause he looked like he had the potential to be 94-5 by now and thats when i can start using a midfielder at all...frustrating though as i have had him quite a while at this stage

Wrong. Fejsa never played an official game for them. Metz was very keen to sign him after a successful trial that he had with them last season' date=' but the contract that they ended up signing was eventually canceled by FIFA 'cause Fejsa sign it on his own, without approval from his mother club.[/quote']

I think it's better this way. A serbian international deserve more than last place in ligue 1. Isn't he?

I guess:D but then again' date=' he's current team, Hajduk Kula, is not doing any better, either. He definitely needs to move somewhere.[/quote']

that is why i think he won't rise to 84/85, although he is an international... i think 82/83 is more realistic. I hope for an 83, because i bought him :P

that is why i think he won't rise to 84/85' date=' although he is an international... i think 82/83 is more realistic. I hope for an 83, because i bought him :P[/quote']

Perhaps you're right, but don't forget that there is only so much a single player can do. I surely hope that SM will have that in mind. If Hajduk Kula's owner wasn't so pigheaded, he would be either in Partizan or Hertha right now.

Wrong. Fejsa never played an official game for them. Metz was very keen to sign him after a successful trial that he had with them last season' date=' but the contract that they ended up signing was eventually canceled by FIFA 'cause Fejsa sign it on his own, without approval from his mother club.[/quote']

SM have him in for Metz?:confused:

Thats good news man he was a big investment that since his reported move to arsenal didnt happen was starting to look like alot of money wasted(12 mil)....he doesnt start for me on a 91 rating by any stretch and i only signed him cause he looked like he had the potential to be 94-5 by now and thats when i can start using a midfielder at all...frustrating though as i have had him quite a while at this stage

He won't be 94-5 player that soon. If he moves in Summer to any of those clubs (Barca, Chelsea, ManU or Arsenal) he will need time to adapt and start playing regularly. Then if he shows class which he undoubtedly has he will rise first to 93 probably and then if he continues that way to 94-5. Like Diego or Van der Vaart.

Although I can tell you that he is already on par with Diego considering his player qualities.

Perhaps you're right' date=' but don't forget that there is only so much a single player can do. I surely hope that SM will have that in mind. If Hajduk Kula's owner wasn't so pigheaded, he would be either in Partizan or Hertha right now.[/quote']

You were right m8! Fejsa has increased to 84 :D . Excellent acquisition

I also have Jovetic since he was 83 and now he raised to 87 :D. Nice job with the ratings predictions

• 2 months later...

Any more infor on Milos BOSANCIC

I am thinking of selling for £1.5 mill but wont if he will go up soon

Don't sell him, mate, he's definitely going up. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's not that I have control over rating changes or anything like that, BUT the fact is that he's a regular first team for OFK Beograd now.

Balkans rating changes are just a week away, so I thought it would be a good idea to mention some players again:

1. PARTIZAN is still leading the championship race, but they are not as impressive as in the first half of the season, so I don't believe there's gonna be any major rating changes, if any, that is.

Now, if anybody remembers my last rating change predictions:D I mentioned Ivan OBRADOVIC (19/LB/LM/82). He was a first team at the beginning of the season, played great, then he got injured and blah, blah, blah... now he's back in Partizan's starting lineup and he's in the great form again. As a matter of fact, he's considered by many to be the best left back that Serbia has right now. That being said, this kid is definitely a star buy.

My prediction: from 82 up to 85/86

Another player that definitely deserves an increase is Lamine DIARRA (24/CF/85). With Jovetic being somewhat disinterested to play to his full potential now that his transfer to Fiorentina (Italy) is a done deal, Diarra clearly became Partizan's best striker in the second half of the season.

My prediction: from 85 up to 86/87

And... that's pretty much it as far as I'm concerned. I mean, I really didn't noticed any kind of improvement from other Partizan's players, except maybe for Djordje LAZIC (24/AM/LM/85) who's a regular first team now. I'm not saying that everybody else automatically deserve decrease, though:D I mean, these guys are still just a one game away from wining the title, just that I don't believe there's gonna be too many changes this time around.

2. RED STAR, on the other hand, is playing much better in this half of the season. I mean, being a huge Partizan fan, it's really hard for me to admit that:D but it's true. It really is. They will have a lot of increases. Now, I don't have enough time to analyze every single riser on their team, so I'll just pick a couple of those who deserve that the most.

My #1 pick is definitely Igor BURZANOVIC (22/AM/F/85). I mean, I've been already talking awfully a lot about this guy in the past and I really hate to repeat myself, but, man, he's good, he's really good. He was an integral part of Red Star team who won the title last season and then, for whatever reason, he got out of favor from the new coach. Now that he's back in the starting lineup again, Red Star is playing good again, too.

My prediction: from 85 up to 87/88

Another player that I wanna mention is Goran ADAMOVIC (21/CB/75). He became a regular first team in the second half of the season and considering current average ratings of other Red Star defenders, he should have a huge boost.

My predictions: from 75 up to 82/83

Pavle NINKOV (23/RB/RM/85) is new signing from Cukaricki. He took over starting spot on Red Star right back in front of higher rated players immediately upon signing. He just got his first call up for Serbia National Team, too.

My prediction: from 85 up to 86/87

That's all for now. I'll try to find more time to talk about some other players who are most likely to get an increase.

Don't sell him' date=' mate, he's definitely going up. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's not that I have control over rating changes or anything like that, BUT the fact is that he's a regular first team for OFK Beograd now.[/quote']

Do u no what Bosancic will go up too?

****! I spent 30 minutes to write about Bulgarian players and then I get logged off and lose everything I wrote :mad:

So, here goes AGAIN....

Georgi Hristov from Botev Plovdiv is the highest rated Bulgarian talent right now. Botev's form during 2008 has been sensational and that's mainly due to Hristov's goalscoring. 34 matches and 22 goals (8 from the penalty spot). All media sources in Bulgaria are convinced the striker already put pen to paper on a contract with my favorites Levski Sofia. Many European clubs are also interested (Kaiserslautern wanted him on trials around February).

Slavia Sofia's defender Martin Kavdanski has already popped up by 5 (currently rated 80), but he featured in most games for the Whites, so he should go around 83-84.

Botev's Kostadin Gadzhalov is only rated 73, but he played in 9 games for the Canaries (8 of them coming in as a sub), total of 251 mins. He should increase by 2 or 3 and he might be one to watch for the future.

Another Canaries player who's a must-buy is Argentinian midfielder Mauro Alegre. Only rated at 76 atm, but he played in 20 games, totaling 1334 minutes. Will go up to 81-82+ at least.

Time to look at Botev's rivals - Lokomotiv Plovdiv. I noticed a guy named Gjurcel Veli, who's only rated at 73, but he has taken part in 14 games for the Railwaymen (711 minutes). Should go up to at least 78-79.

Cedric Cambon from Litex Lovech is only rated at 80, but he should go up to around 83-84 when the Bulgarian update comes - considering his age (21yo), he should also be on your must-have list.

Another Litex guy to watch out for is their keeper, Todor Todorov. Has been an indispensable member of the squad, so he should go up from 83 to 85. Bulgarian media claim that some Turkish clubs are interested in buying him.

This is for now, feel free to ask me about any player from the Bulgarian league :)

How's Lazevski (82 +4 last time round) going to fair these changes?

cheers' date=' keep up the good work.

Plays for FC partizan.[/quote']

Lazevski is a good player, I would hold onto him, but, to be honest, I don't think he'll get an increase this time, perhaps +1 if he's lucky.

He got a lot of playing time in the first half of the season due to injury problems of Partizan starting defenders and, as you noticed, he got a fairly big increase for that, but that was then, he's not getting the same minutes anymore. With Ivan OBRADOVIC being fit again and furthermore, considering the fact that, in the meantime, Partizan straightened the squad even more by signing two experienced defenders, Nenad DJORDJEVIC and Milan VJESTICA... I mean, it's gonna be extremely hard for him to break into the first team again.

Do u no what Bosancic will go up too?

I don't know, man... +3, maybe even +4... I'm not really sure, but either way, at least +2 this rating change.

He's an extremely talented youngster and I'm sure that he'll be a big player for Serbia in the future... certainly 87+ in season or two.

great thread.

do you know what will happen to

Mario MALOCA

Tomislav HAVOJIC

Goran JOZINOVIC

Danijel ALEKSIC

cheers.

Unfortunately' date=' I don't know that much about Croatian league, so I can't really help you with those first three, but as far as Danijel ALEKSIC is concerned, he's doing great. He's getting more and more playing time and it seems that he's gonna be a regular first team for Vojvodina next season. He should easily make somewhere around 77 this rating change.

Another great buy from Vojvodina would be Dusan [b']TADIC[/b] (19/LM/AM/83)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Du%C5%A1an_Tadi%C4%87.

With departure of Gojko KACAR and Ranko DESPOTOVIC, he's becoming a new leader of this young Vojvodina team.

I don't know' date=' man... +3, maybe even +4... I'm not really sure, but either way, at least +2 this rating change.

He's an extremely talented youngster and I'm sure that he'll be a big player for Serbia in the future... certainly 87+ in season or two.[/quote']

Thats great :D Ill keep him for a bit longer then, thanks

With the Bulgarian update coming in a few weeks, I might as well give you some insight on what to buy and what NOT to buy...

Starting up with champions CSKA Sofia - since I'm a Levski fan, I don't bother watching their games, but...

Keeper Ivaylo Petrov is proving that his age is starting to have a negative effect on him and even the Reds fans want him out of the team. Also looking at their squad I see Todor Yanchev is rated at 87, which is massively overrated - he's not a starter in the national team and he's neither a good player - he's only average at stopping opposition's attacks, while when it comes to building up CSKA's attacks or even finishing them, Yanchev is mediciore (he proved it in the derby against Levski by missing one or two golden chances).

Montenegrian defender Nikola Vujadinovic played in most games of the season with CSKA and might get an increase from 82 to 83-84.

As I look on the other players in their squad, they don't seem to be in for any significant changes...

Moving on to runners up Levski - the most notable and solid player this season was Youssef Rabeh. He and his fellow Morrocan Chakib Benzoukane impressed the Levski scouts while their U21 national side came victorious over the talented Holland U21 (2:0). Since joining, Chakib has been plagued by injuries, while Rabeh established himself as the most consistent performer in this bad season for the Blues. The media claim that many European clubs are trailing Rabeh (Liverpool, Lokeren and a German club), but so far the Levski board consider him indispensable member of the team and he's going to be the heart in Levski's defense.

One of the biggest Levski talents - Nikolay Dimitrov, has been quite average after spending trails with Arsenal and he's very likely to get sold during the Summer break. While a move to Arsenal remains unlikely, Romanian giants Steaua look like a possible new club for the youngster.

Considered an average talent at first, now Georgi Sarmov seems a key player in the Blues midfield, specially after Daniel Borimirov announced his retirement (to become Director of Football in the club). Sarmov's performance all season has been one of the few glimmers of hope for the fans, as he now appears to be developed player.

Miroslav Ivanov became a regular for Levski this season without having the class for it. Ex-coach Stoilov didn't have any other options but to play the technical playmaker and even though Miroslav gave everything he could, it was a bit far from what the fans wanted. He might get an increase on this Bulgarian update (by 1 or 2), but he certainly won't be a first-choice regular for next season (new coach Vutzov tried to ignore the player from his squad [in the last two games he was in charge] at the expense of youngsters like Baltanov and Ognyanov).

There's much other info on each player from "A" group, but it would take me too much time to write down all of it...so ask if you need info on players :)

EDIT: Latest News >>> Georgi Hristov is wanted by Sevilla and Genoa...