Players from the Balkans

Jasenjin

Re: Players from the Balkans

Here's a couple more youngsters that are due for an increase:

Igor STEFANOVIC (20/G/70) http://www.uefa.com/competitions/under21/players/player=103327/index.html

has been recently added to database. Despite being only 20 years old, he has been actively playing on the senior level for the several different teams over the past couple of years. I believe that the only reason why he's rated so low at the moment is simply 'cause SM don't have enough info on him.

My prediction: from 70 up to 75/76

Zivko ZIVKOVIC (19/G/73) is extremely talented goalkeeper, but, and I know that this is gonna sound a bit strange coming from me:D unfortunate to be with Partizan at this point in his carrier 'cause Partizan traditionally doesn't trust their young goalies.... no matter how good they are... Anyway, while it's unlikely that he'll get any increase this rating change, Zivkovic is still one of my top recommendations from Serbia.

My prediction: No change or from 73 up to 74

Nenad KRSTICIC (17/LM/CM/78) is already in OFK Beograd's first team. I mean, sure, OFK Beograd is really struggling this season, but still, the kid is only 17 years old. I believe that any further comment would be unnecessary.

My prediction: from 78 up to 80/81

Branislav TRAJKOVIC (18/AM/F/71) like Zivko Zivkovic, doesn't necessarily have to get a big increase this time around, but I'm sure that he'll be a big riser in the future. I mean, his current club, Hajduk Kula, is a fairly small club with a very limited budget and therefore there is no doubt that Trajkovic will get his first team chance next season.

My prediction: from 71 up to 74/75

great thread.

do you know what will happen to

Mario MALOCA

Tomislav HAVOJIC

Goran JOZINOVIC

Danijel ALEKSIC

cheers.

maloca (cb-72-18) has been regular for hajduk in spring (also scoaring a goal) so he should get a big increase id say to at least 81 or even more (maybe im too optimistic' date=' i cant find any info but i say it from what i have seen on tv, he has been playing more than buljat(84) did). great long and short term investment

[b']jozinovic[/b](lm-70-17) i havent seen a lot of hajduks games this season but he has played in two eternal derbys against dinamo (the biggest derby in the league), one of them in cup finals, his position should change to lb/lm

havojic- dont remember him playing a single game!

**Kelava (gk-73-20) 9 games this season (2 cup matches and 7 league matches, mostly in nearest past , collecting 687 minutes a big increase from 73 to 79

ive just found an interesting source and will try to make a full croatian league report

maloca (cb-72-18) has been regular for hajduk in spring (also scoaring a goal) so he should get a big increase id say to at least 81 or even more (maybe im too optimistic' date=' i cant find any info but i say it from what i have seen on tv, he has been playing more than buljat(84) did). great long and short term investment

[b']jozinovic[/b](lm-70-17) i havent seen a lot of hajduks games this season but he has played in two eternal derbys against dinamo (the biggest derby in the league), one of them in cup finals, his position should change to lb/lm

havojic- dont remember him playing a single game!

**Kelava (gk-73-20) 9 games this season (2 cup matches and 7 league matches, mostly in nearest past , collecting 687 minutes a big increase from 73 to 79

ive just found an interesting source and will try to make a full croatian league report

Good work but you might want to hold off on that report as it is now changing over to the summer leagues beginning next week

Week League(s)

1. Belarus, Russia & Ukraine.

2. Australia, China, Japan & Korea.

3. Finland, Iceland, Norway & Sweden.

4. Columbia, Ecuador, Paraguay & USA.

5. Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, South Africa & Rep Ireland.

hey,

what do u guys think about goran jozinovic from hajduk split in Croatia..?

He was promoted to da first team in da fall of 07 and can virtually play anywhere on da left flank.

EDIT: Sorry, i didnt see da post above.:o

oh yea.....and as we are talking about players from da Balkans, i also wanted to know how good Stefan Radu is..?

rated 87 and is 1.83 mts.

is on loan at Lazio from Dinamo Bucuresti and has been a revelation at da club having started every game that he's played in.

The Romanians quote him as da next Chivu, certainly a big honour given to a 21 year old.

oh yea.....and as we are talking about players from da Balkans' date=' i also wanted to know how good Stefan Radu is..?

rated 87 and is 1.83 mts.

is on loan at Lazio from Dinamo Bucuresti and has been a revelation at da club having started every game that he's played in.

The Romanians quote him as da next Chivu, certainly a big honour given to a 21 year old.[/color']

I heard a lot of good things about him myself and, to be honest, I was surprised that he didn't got an increase in recent Italian rating change. Definitely a good player. I have him in my Partizan squad:D

I have another riser for you. I totally forgot about him 'cause Partizan's use-to-be-first-team goalie has exactly the same last name. Either way, being rated only 77 at the moment he's definitely due for a big increase as he was a regular first team in the second half of the season. He's name is Mladen BOZOVIC (23/G/77).

Now, he might not be somebody you wanna keep in a long run, but considering his current price, he's definitely an excellent money spinner.

My prediction: from 77 up to 84/85

Anyone knows any news about Ljubomir Fejsa? I heard he moved to Hertha Berlin' date=' but i am not sure about this info...[/quote']

I really don't know where could you possibly hear that, but either way, I can assure you that that's not true.

Fejsa is still at Hajduk and while it's not impossible that he'll eventually sign for Hertha, it's more likely that he'll be Partizan's first summer signing in their attempt to finally reach Champions League group stage.

It is official - PARTIZAN has won Serbian Super League:D

They also won Serbian Cup earlier this month, so considering the fact that this is Partizan's just THIRD double-crown in their club history, it seems that I might have been a bit too harsh on them in my recent rating change predictions:o

I mean, I still think that they weren't as impressive in the second half of the season as they were in the first, BUT regardless of that, this team still did an amazing job this season and they should get credit for that.

That being said, I think that it is a must to add at least +1 more increase point on the top of my predictions for the each player and furthermore, I think that it wouldn't be unreasonable to add at least +1 increase point for all those guys that I didn't mentioned as well.

That being said' date=' I think that it is a must to add [u']at least[/u] +1 more increase point on the top of my predictions for the each player and furthermore, I think that it wouldn't be unreasonable to add at least +1 increase point for all those guys that I didn't mentioned as well.

heheheh...if that would be happen then partizan would be best club on the balkan...and that isn't true...anybody knows that...

my opinion ;)

So, pretty much I don't play this game but i've come to inform you guys on some new things..

Danijel Aleksic would be the best investment at the moment. I have him as a friend on facebook and he said that he will be going to Manchester United a couple of season, as he has already talked to their people and agreed after a couple of more years at Vojvodina that the transfer will be made.

He was the scoring leader in the u-17 European competition this season.

He single-handidly led Serbia to the final group stages.

Here is one of the overhead goals he's scored:

Very beautiful if I must say so.

Another player from Vojvodina would have to be Tadic. He's one to look for in the next season. He scored 6 goals in the last 8 or 9 games. Really on a roll finishing the season. After Kacar left, he has become the true capitain of this team...or at least until Aleksic gets some more experience.

Nenad Krsticic is an extremely talented midfielder. Him and Ljubomir Fejsa are ones to look for in the future. I forsee Krsticic in the A National Team in about a year or so. Fejsa has already a cap to his name. Fejsa will most likely go to Partizan this summer for about 2-3 million euros. Lots of money for a club like Partizan, but he would be worth every penny. Since they sold Jovetic for 8 million euros and won the domestic cup + league, this will be an buy for them. I expect a good run by OFK next year. They have a lot of good youngsters in their squad such as Krsticic and the lazy/talented Milos Bosancic. Also, from their u-19 squad I expect Aleksandar Ignjovski and Goran Brkic to move up to their first team after an exciting u-17 run that they gave. Both are involved in that video of Aleksic's goals. Ignjovski assisting the first goal and Brkic the second =D.

One player that I think is the second most talented youngster in the Serbian SuperLiga is Adem Ljajic. He was our second best player at the u-17 competition this season and is Serbia's future playmaker. He plays for Partizan's youth and I expect him to get a shot next year at their first team squad in the league.

Here are some of his videos from last year. He has improved greatly since then =D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ldr6OZMbQvg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8bzaPlEvM4E

In partizan, I must say Zoran Tosic is a great investment. I presonally don't see very many great things from him, but Djukic loves him and almost always starts him. He's quick and can score from the midfield. Of course we all know about Jovetic, but he's moving to Fiorentina. Ivan Obradovic is a great defender and another good defender, who I expect to see in Partizans first squad next season is Nenad Adamovic. Petar Skuletic, Veljko Vukovic, and Branislav Jankovic are some other names that might be for the future.

Veljko Vukovic just scored two goals yesterday in Serbia's u-19 qualifying tournament for the final group stage against Belarus. We won 4-0 B)

England tomorrow!!

Anyhow, from Zvezda I would have to say two youngsters that were dubbed the future of Zvezda were Vujadin Savic and Milan Prso. Both did extremely well for our u-17 but then dissapeared. Maybe they just had a early 'growth spurt' in their football lives but who knows. I'd keep an eye on them since they are still both very young-18.

Pavle Ninkov is an extremely talented right back. Just came to Zvezda during the winter transfers.

Dejan Milovanovic is leaving this summer to a bigger club. Nenad Milijas is leaving this summer as well....At some time German giants- Bayern were interested in him.

Dusan Basta used to be extremely talented at a younger age but recieved a bad injury and never returned the same. I'd still keep an eye out for him in the future ;).

Two other players in the SuperLiga to look out for are Goran Smiljanic- once dubbed to be going to Barcelona and Vuk Mitosevic- played really well in the u-17 competition.

In the Prva liga Telekom Srbija. I must say the only good player that I know of is Nemanja Kojic-18 years of age and is Serbia's best u-19 striker at the point. During the summer, i'm sure Partizan and Zvezda will be all over him. :D

I don't follow the Prva Liga that much since it's kinda hard living in the US and all ;)

I'm 17 years old as well, so I have school and girls :P , don't have time to follow that stuff.

From our A National Team.

I'd say Miralem Sulejmani- going to Ajax this summer. According to Holland news, he signed a 4 year contract with them but the transfer fee is undisclosed. Or at least until summer time when it's official. He is extremely talented and Chelsea + Real Madrid were all over his signing but Ajax got to him first because Miki's agent told him to stay in Holland for a couple more seasons and make a name for himself like Huntelaar(good choice) :)

He was also named Holland Talent of the year and recieved the award for Johan Cruijff- The Legend Himself-

Slobodan Rajkovic has been awesome lately. He was the best player on pitch last saturday in Serbia's dissapointing 1-1 draw in Ireland, after we allowed a goal in the 90+ minute =/. Rajkovic will be going to Chelsea in a season or two. He'll get great experience next season in the Champions League. No doubt about that =D.

Zdravko Kuzmanovic has been Fiorentina's best youth football player. He played more games this season on the pitch than any other Viola player. Even more than Adrian Mutu! :P.. According to the Italians, he's tipped as the next Pirlo!!

Gojko Kacar, has been Hertha Berlins 3rd best player so far this season. Right after Pantelic-1 and the Brazilian-2(forgot his name) =/

Kacar seemed to adapt extremely well in the German League and just recently scored his first goal in the Bundesliga! He's a versatile player, who can play anywhere on pitch, but his best position is playing as a defensive midfielder alongside Zdravko Kuzmanovic.

Branislav Ivanovic hasn't appeared this season for Chelsea because he came at a hectic time and they were chasing the Domestic League title and Champions League. He didn't have time to fit in.

He said though next year will be much better for him and he'll get playing time for sure!

Milan Smiljanic- aka Lola- has been a great addition to our national team. He played for Swedish youth before joining our national team. He already has a goal to his name and plays alongside Kuzmanovic as a defensive midfielder. Him and Kacar switch often. He plays for Espanyol Barcelona and has done a decent job this season. He's sometimes invisible on the pitch but always gets the dirty job done when needed.

Bosko Jankovic finally got a new coach and everything from there in Palermo went uphill for him. After Amauri leaves to Juventus this summer, his coach said that they will build a team around Jankovic. He also got his first domestic goal not too long ago. Juventus wanted to buy him as well as Bayern Munich, since his price is still low, for having a bad coach who didn't play him all season, so they figured they could steal him from Palermo, but Jankovic's coach will not let him go. :rolleyes:

Some other players to look out for-----

Nikola Gulan who just scored for our u-19 yesterday in a win over Belarusia 4-0. He's also a friend of mine on youtube :D

Stefan Babovic who has become if not the best player in Nantes this season, alongside with Filip Djordjevic, who went on a dashing scoring run at the middle to the end of the season. Babovic played against Ireland last weekend but was practically invisible and missed a 1-on-1opprotunity to score for us =/... Shows that he is not ready for A Team material yet.

Aleksandar Kolarov has established himself as the best left-back for Lazio. His defense is a little shaky and that is the reason as to why he doesn't start for Serbia. But let me tell you....That left foot of his is golden. In a couple of years everyone will know his name. Trust you me =D

Antonio Rukavina is a great offesnive right back but he's way too shaky if you ask me on the defensive end the most.

Danko Lazovic is a quite talented sriker. He's about 24-25 now. Hitting his mid-ages. He starts for Serbia and plays very well for PSV but finished off the season poorly. Mainly played as a sub the remainder of the season. I'm thinking it was due to his injury problem and fatigue. I can assure you a great and fresh Lazovic next season.

Of course we know the King Nemanja Vidic...Best defender in the world.

Man United!!! Champions League winner!!! Ale ale haha

Well, I hope this helped you guys as I don't post often here but I wanted to keep you guys updated on Serbian football both National Teams and Domestic League. Hope it helped in your game and good luck!

Ask questions or please tell me if I missed a name or two.

Bye!

Ooh and PS. Luka Modric was an excellent investment. He's worth now 18-21 million euros :eek:. Congrats on doubling your money hah ;)

I have another riser for you. I totally forgot about him 'cause Partizan's use-to-be-first-team goalie has exactly the same last name. Either way' date=' being rated only 77 at the moment he's definitely due for a big increase as he was a regular first team in the second half of the season. He's name is Mladen [b']BOZOVIC[/b] (23/G/77).

Now, he might not be somebody you wanna keep in a long run, but considering his current price, he's definitely an excellent money spinner.

My prediction: from 77 up to 84/85

he is a starter against Romania today, isn't he?

Great job, Delija, very clean and very thorough. I wouldn't do it better myself;)

I must correct you on one thing, though, M. Smiljanic never played for Sweden. I don't know where did you got that info, but you must have mixed him with someone else.

I would also add Marko BASA (25/CB/89) to our international list. He's the one of the best defenders in France right now and he'll definitely be pushing for 90+ in the future.

Other than that, you did a great job. You have a rep from me:D

Jasenjin' date=' what do you think about Nenad Krsticic? OFK Belgrad got relegated? (i know they finished on the 10th place, but i don't know how many teams are relegating in the serbian championship)[/quote']

I'm not an expert, but Krsticic certainly seems like a great prospect to me. He's one of the best players in his age group in Serbia and he's already a regular first team for OFK Beograd, too. Sure, one can argue that being regular first team for such a crappy team as OFK Beograd in not-all-that-strong Serbian league is not a big deal, but I disagree. I mean, first of all, the kid is only 17 years old and, second of all, OFK Beograd is NOT that crappy at all, they just had a very bad season. They're not relegated, though. As a matter of fact, they'll play in upcoming UEFA's Intertoto Cup.

In conclusion, I think that Krsticic might be one of the biggest revelations in Serbian Super League next season, so, yeah, I think he's a good buy;)

You are aware that he is already at Chelsea? He's only out on loan at PSV' date=' along with Alcides.[/quote']

Yes I am aware of this...I was just saying that Chelsea would like Rajkovic to come back after another season or two on loan.

Chelsea is also thinking about loaning Rajkovic to SV Hamburg in Germany.