Sell Kaka?

Toreckk

So I got a Real Madrid team, and I want to sell kaka, but I don't know what would be a good deal for him, I would like to get gotze or hazard in exchange, but I would still have to give 20 m for the transfer to be accepted by the chairman, and I think that is a bit to much.

So is there any other good players I could get for kaka and a small amount of cash?

Re: Sell Kaka?

So I got a Real Madrid team' date=' and I want to sell kaka, but I don't know what would be a good deal for him, I would like to get gotze or hazard in exchange, but I would still have to give 20 m for the transfer to be accepted by the chairman, and I think that is a bit to much.

So is there any other good players I could get for kaka and a small amount of cash?

If you have the cash then just go for Gotze, may regret it later if you don't!

But swapping Kaka for any younger 90+ player is a good idea, especially if he's not getting into your team now.

If not Gotze or Hazard then go for players like Isco, Lewandowski, Jones, Rafeal, Wilshere, Rodriguez, Lamela etc...

So I got a Real Madrid team' date=' and I want to sell kaka, but I don't know what would be a good deal for him, I would like to get gotze or hazard in exchange, but I would still have to give 20 m for the transfer to be accepted by the chairman, and I think that is a bit to much.

actually Kaka + 20m for Gotze/Hazard is a robbery , you should do it without thinking :D

Go for Hazard