Sign in to follow this  
Justin X

GC325-Forum V/S World

man-vs-world-267263204.jpg

FORUM V/SThe WORLD

All the Gold Managers present here, may I have your attention please?

Thank You!

So, people are you getting bored of these Gold Champions as they are in a lot of numbers and there aren't enough manager? Well what if we setup a custom Gold Championship?????

Thats right, we've planned to create a brand new scenario that was never seen before. This GW will resemble Company of Heroes, The 2 States, Battle of Generations but its still a unique idea.

Gameplay

Its very simple. Its basically you the forumers in one side and the other non-forumers in the other corner. Our aim is to make the forum proud and win every league in which we play. No extra rule is implemented.

So its a straight battle of the forumers team against the non-forumers.

Interested managers please state your interest and reserve a club if you like to take a big club.:)

Lets go fellow forumers, lets show the world who the boss is.B)

Clubs & Managers

flag_spain.png

Barcelona - Michael Anderson

Malaga - rlobb17

Atletico Madrid - Mr. Hammer

Getafe - ZlookVulk

Real Betis - Cairan Mc

englandFlag.png

Tottenham Hotspur - Preppens

Everton - Noisy

Southampton - Matty3098

Aston Villa - Pinkman

Fulham - Danny Van Hecke

Manchester City - Elohim

Reading - JMagic93

Yeowil Town - Nick Justice

italy-flag.gif

AC Milan - LegendaryLemon

15720_flag_germany.jpg

Bayer 04 Leverkusen - Ninster

Hanover 96 - Bizness

netherlands_flag.jpg

Feyenoord Rotterdam - DrSeanFitz

PSV Eindhoven - Josh Hammond

Ukraine-flag.jpg

Shakhtar Donetsk - Sm Jack

russia_flag.jpg

Zenit St. Petersburg - KNVB

France_Flag-icon.png

Olympique Lyonnais - Justin

AS Monaco - Ashtini

Re: GC325-Forum V/S World

right at this rate nobody will join if all they is is pics of fat naked men ;)

Get a mod to delete all the irrelevant posts please :)

you started it I ended it, now delete your old fashioned 1860s pic.

Must say you are clever.;)

man-vs-world-267263204.jpg

FORUM V/SThe WORLD

All the Gold Managers present here' date=' may I have your attention please?[/color']

Thank You!

So, people are you getting bored of these Gold Champions as they are in a lot of numbers and there aren't enough manager? Well what if we setup a custom Gold Championship?????

Thats right, we've planned to create a brand new scenario that was never seen before. This GW will resemble Company of Heroes, The 2 States, Battle of Generations but its still a unique idea.

Gameplay

Its very simple. Its basically you the forumers in one side and the other non-forumers in the other corner. Our aim is to make the forum proud and win every league in which we play. No extra rule is implemented.

So its a straight battle of the forumers team against the non-forumers.

Interested managers please state your interest and reserve a club if you like to take a big club.

:)

Lets go fellow forumers, lets show the world who the boss is.B)

can't wait for this set-up mate, great idea!

hopefully 325 wont be made at the weekend as im away.

personally, im planning on taking a mid-table premiership team myself, and making them great, as generally, the forumers tend to be the stronger, and more devoted managers so i think we should start off with average teams, and see if we can catch up the big boys managed by the non-forumers.

i am going to start actually quitting some of my clubs, so i can make more time for my team in this set-up!

good luck to all:)

can't wait for this set-up mate' date=' great idea!

hopefully 325 wont be made at the weekend as im away.

personally, im planning on taking a mid-table premiership team myself, and making them great, as generally, the forumers tend to be the stronger, and more devoted managers so i think we should start off with average teams, and see if we can catch up the big boys managed by the non-forumers.

i am going to start actually quitting some of my clubs, so i can make more time for my team in this set-up!

good luck to all:)[/quote']

I was thinking about that point that if we could take a mid table team & turn it into a giant. I think that will add up a little more of a challenge to it.:)

I'm also going to take a mid-table team of any country.

Can't wait for this going to go for either of the following , Werder Bremen, Malaga, Athletic Bilbao or QPR all good teams but not great in their respective leagues so have a good base to start on :D