Sign in to follow this  
Justin X

GC325-Forum V/S World

Re: GC325-Forum V/S World

True but if you overdo it you'll be hated.

don't worry I'll not be PMing like Hyina.:P

54_48x48.jpg

Lyon Transfer Rumour

Just after taking incharge of Lyon' date=' Justin is getting involved with big names arrival to Lyon. Lyon are hoping to tie up a deal for Samir Nasri from Manchester City. The deal can see Lacazette leave the club with Gourcuff or Lisandro also leaving the club. More update coming soon.[/color']

southampton transfer rumours: dembele to join the saints?

Yesterday evening, sources suggest that tottenham midfielder, moussa dembele, could possibly be joing the saints in their bid for european football. All manager matthew horn had to say was this:

"look, i admit i have been in talks over a possible move for moussa, but nothing should be confirmed. the tottenham manager is still undecided on his part of the deal, so we will have to just wait and see. i must say, it would be a huge boost to out squad if a player of his calibre was to join. i think the fact that we are trying to sign players like him sends out the right message of where we want this club to be."

other players linked with saints:

tiago, atletico madrid midfielder

Not sure. Still don't know what I'm going to do with this squad yet.

I'll tell you what to do, give me Messi for Lisandro & Gomis & xavi for Malbranque & Gourcuff & Iniesta for Lacazette & Grenier and poof..... You are in Lyon.:D