GC325-Forum V/S World

Re: GC325-Forum V/S World

Tottenham Hotspur beat Boca Juniors 2 - 1 in their SMFA Champions Cup Group A fixture.

Adebayor had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Ince was on the scoresheet for his side.

Solid debute from Luke Shaw, but it was Ince who stood out with his two goals, amazing debute from him.

Will continue to play my reserves and youths in the Champions league as I don't have the depth to compete here in the long run.

Plus I'm curious to see how well Shaw, Carroll and Ince will do against Barcelona and Porto who is also in this group. :P

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been on holiday mode since this world was created so upto now we've signed nobody, lost our opener 3-0 and kept out the same team for the cup match tonight (at least we won).

Villa would like to get a few deals done so if anyones interested in any of our personnel then let me know.

Benteke is very likely to be staying put but if you do want to make an offer then be prepared to let go half your team for him :P

Up next for us is what should be a routine 3 points at Old Trafford :o

Been on holiday mode since this world was created so upto now we've signed nobody' date=' lost our opener 3-0 and kept out the same team for the cup match tonight (at least we won).[/font']

Villa would like to get a few deals done so if anyones interested in any of our personnel then let me know.

Benteke is very likely to be staying put but if you do want to make an offer then be prepared to let go half your team for him :P

interested anyone at getafe? B)

Been on holiday mode since this world was created so upto now we've signed nobody' date=' lost our opener 3-0 and kept out the same team for the cup match tonight (at least we won).[/font']

Anyone take your Fancy at Real Betis ?

Dzeko is yours for Benteke and Clark!

Dzeko is yours for Benteke and Clark!

I'm quite tempted by this :P

In other news' date=' Villa make two huge signings that will go a long way to them cementing their place in the premiership this year.

In come, Tymoschuk and Albiol for the combined fee of 18M.

Both will be vital to our campaign.

[/center']

I'm quite tempted by this :P

In other news' date=' Villa make two huge signings that will go a long way to them cementing their place in the premiership this year.

In come, Tymoschuk and Albiol for the combined fee of 18M.

Both will be vital to our campaign.

[/center']

Tell you what ... ... Get on chat and we'll negotiate!

city_80797109.gif

-Bye Bye Mr.Dzeko-

edin-dzeko.jpg

The offer for Edin DŽEKO of Manchester City from Aston Villa has been accepted.

The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

-Welcome, Clark,Gardner & BENTEKE-

Ciaran+Clark+Aston+Villa+v+valencia+rumD4RH-VJvl.jpg

Gary%20Gardner.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLyyI9eavDZ-gU4bFIPqDAJ8qqiuhzy27UKWC1NqBy4jlea4oAAQ

Late on Tuesday, the managers,boards and chairmen of Aston Villa and Manchester City met and discussed a deal for Edin Dzeko. Seeing as Dzeko was such a hot prize on the transfer market, City did not sell cheap! In return, the BELGIAN BEAST ... Christian Benteke comes in as a direct replacement and rumours has it that Tekkers will actually bench Tevez! That'll remain to be seen!

In comes also promising young CB Ciaran Clark and young english mid Gary Gardner (6 milllion for Gardner) ... A deal both managers are happy with !

Manchester_City_FC.gif

Harry Redknapp steered Atlético Madrid to victory against Chelsea.

Atlético Madrid outclassed Chelsea and beat them 3 - 0 in their SMFA Champions Cup Group G fixture.

Asenjo had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Miranda, Huddlestone and Robinho were amongst the goalscorers.

Just to put the nail in would say no one deal with him he rips people off.

city_80797109.gif

-Team is almost done claims gaffer Bishop-

Indeed, with the arrivals of Christian Benteke and Ciaran Clark early on Wednesday morning, another "low-key" signing arrived and passed his medical at Etihad ... It's extremely promising U21-French National .... Jordan Veretout that comes in straight from FC Nantes in Ligue 2 (Recently promoted to Ligue 1).

Veretout had 31 apperances for FC Nantes in Ligue 2 this season 25 of wich were lineups ... amassing a total of 2237 minutes for the "surprise team of Ligue 2" ... and one remarkable feat for the young holding mid was that during those 25 starts, he was only subbed out 7 times! Quite a decent track record for someone so young. So indeed, next season will mark the first bit of Ligue 1 football this youngster has ever seen (this was only his 2nd season of senior football) and sources inside Nantes guarantees that they nobody will be taken in to replace Veretout but that he will indeed go on and play regularly for the recently promoted Ligue 2 side. This in short means that within a year, if everything is still pointing in the same direction as it is now, Veretout will see himself on an 88 rating within Soccermanager ... and with that, City more or less have a massive depth in midfield, even after the sale of Jack Rodwell!

250017724.jpg

Jordan VERETOUT has completed his move to Manchester City from FC Nantes for 6,630,000

Also joining later today is Gary Gardner from Aston Villa who was part of the deal for Edin Dzeko and is rumoured to have cost City an additional 6 million. This is yet to be fully confirmed but time will tell as later today, gaffer Bishop will hold a press conference about the arrivals and departures around Manchester City!

Manchester_City_FC.gif

Finally a bit of action here' date=' Moutinho will be joining as well for Boateng + Montolivo. Will be fantastic to link him up with Kaka:D[/quote']

Wowzers! Them two for a lad that has joined Monaco? Gambling that mate! Real gambling!

Finally a bit of action here' date=' Moutinho will be joining as well for Boateng + Montolivo. Will be fantastic to link him up with Kaka:D[/quote']

Hefty fee that lol, Moutinho is pure class but with his move to Monaco I reckon he's peaked.. Montolivo has been great for Milan and although SM won't recognize it, he would deserve a rise. Boateng should never rise until he realizes he's a CM and not a bloody winger, big shame to see such talent go to waste..

Each to their own though, I've made very questionable deals in my days and was close to selling Bale to fluffy here, which would've been a disaster! :P

Guest drseanfitz

Free Agent Leite ADRIANO has completed his move to Feyenoord for £2,385,000

took a gamble.

Also anyone got any defenders in their 80's (preferably 84/5 or higher) for loan - even short term

Bale FC slumped a 2 - 1 defeat against Reading in their Division 1 fixture.

Assou-ekotto was on the scoresheet for his side.

Won the stats, and even had twice as many shots on target as Reading had, but it wasn't enough.. was hoping I'd get a boost with Michu in but clearly I didn't get it..

I feel like transferlisting the whole bunch atm lol..

city_80797109.gif

-Goals from Benteke,Milner and Silva seals the deal against Arsenal-

Elohim (Forum) steered Manchester City to victory against Arsenal.

Manchester City beat Arsenal 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Tévez had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Milner, Silva and Benteke were amongst the goalscorers.

Quite pleased with how the game turned out! Captain Milner opened the goalscoring in the 54th minute with a fantastic chip from Tevez! After that, it was the Belgian Beast ... BENTEKE's turn to score (In his first game for the team) Benteke puts his head to the ball and almost destroys the net when he makes it 2-0 .... Giroud manages to get one back but Silva seals the deal in the 88th minute and wins it for us! Overall, a great 2nd game for the team, 3 out of 3 so far (counting the Champions Cup aswell) and I can't really complain about how the team is performing! Great to see Benteke scoring in his first game, hoping he'll have a 15-20+ goalscoring season ... would be awesome!

citystats1.png

With this win, we also move up to 1st place in the table on better GD then Swansea who, so far, have been quite impressive ... Tho they haven't had a hard start ... myself I've trumphed both Chelsea and now Arsenal with Newcastle being the next "victim?" :P really enjoying this setup, not too annoyed about the Falcao deal being reversed anymore, I much prefer Benteke in all honesty and by the looks of it, he'll be the beast I hoped for this season!

Manchester_City_FC.gif

Won the stats' date=' and even had twice as many shots on target as Reading had, but it wasn't enough.. was hoping I'd get a boost with Michu in but clearly I didn't get it..

I feel like transferlisting the whole bunch atm lol..[/quote']

I call dibs on Bale!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSth2ktu41P7J1hRbtVMzhvJcWh2FDZ2t6I6cWjgLoPsOjPLp0Q

Archived