GC325-Forum V/S World

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: GC325-Forum V/S World

Won the stats' date=' and even had twice as many shots on target as Reading had, but it wasn't enough.. was hoping I'd get a boost with Michu in but clearly I didn't get it..

I feel like transferlisting the whole bunch atm lol..[/quote']

Definitely thought you'd get a goal or two those last 20 or so minutes, how I have 4 points 2 games in is beyond me.

You support GAIS and Blackburn ...

557px-Nuff-said.gif

I sure know how to pick em huh..:o

Definitely thought you'd get a goal or two those last 20 or so minutes' date=' how I have 4 points 2 games in is beyond me.[/quote']

Yeah I think I need a new striker lol

Nice start for you though :)

Aston Villa beat Manchester United 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Džeko had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

N'zogbia and Agbonlahor were amongst the goalscorers.

Was really expecting a clean sheet but suppose this'll do :rolleyes:

At Old Trafford btw ;)

Makes up for our drubbing against WBA!!

Dzeko the main man tonight!!!

i came back today to be plesently suprised by my southamptons side's redults:

our reserve side won 8-0 at home to dartford, although dartfors are a poor team, i was expecting something more like 3-0 after our previous result.

and then, things get even better with a brilliant 2-1 win over chelsea! glad i could beat the guy, iu had a score to settle with that one.

also, considering PinkMan's 5-1 thrashing of man utd, i think the forumers are begining to shine through! :)

patrik olsson steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against fierce rivals West Ham United.

Tottenham Hotspur outclassed West Ham United and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

How on earth did West Ham manage to sign such a quality keeper like Mignolet?? He nearly ruined my night lol..

60% - 40% Possesion

21 - 8 Total Shots

15 - 2 Shots on target

17 - 3 Corners

And from that I got one goal..

Anyway, Adebayor scored the winner in the 81st minute which means I didn't only take my first points in this gc, but also moved out of the drop zone :P

Jeremy Madrigal steered Reading to victory against West Bromwich Albion.

Reading beat West Bromwich Albion 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Pogrebnyak had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Kébé was on the scoresheet for his side.[/Quote]

We had control of possession but only managed 2 shots on target which happened to both go in.....and with that win we're now leading the EPL, can't say I've seen crazier things happen.

my southampton side is really begining to take shape now, after my two latest sigings, evian's daniel wass, and everton's gueye both recently completed their moves here.

i have a well balanced squad here, and i believe we are ready to challenge for a european spot.

my start to the season has been nothing short of promising, although we currently sit in mid-table o4 points (1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss) we have actually had a very tough start to the season, facing newcastle, chelsea and everton who are all rivals for qualifying for europe.

next, i face a confident aston villa side, managed by the one and only pinkman, it will be a tough match, but a winnable one from my perspectiv. ;)

my southampton side is really begining to take shape now' date=' after my two latest sigings, evian's daniel wass, and everton's gueye both recently completed their moves here.

i have a well balanced squad here, and i believe we are ready to challenge for a european spot.

my start to the season has been nothing short of promising, although we currently sit in mid-table o4 points (1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss) we have actually had a very tough start to the season, facing newcastle, chelsea and everton who are all rivals for qualifying for europe.

next, i face a confident aston villa side, managed by the one and only pinkman, it will be a tough match, but a winnable one from my perspectiv. ;)[/quote']

Yeah we join you on 4 points. Dzeko has started really well for us, scoring in our 2-2 draw last night.

Should be a tight match, hopefully i'll edge it ;)

Darren Fletcher has completed his move to Reading from Manchester United for 7,250,000[/Quote]

Huge acquisition for us as we finally bring in a 90 ovr player to the squad, he's expected to make his club debut in the next league game against Wigan. With how our team is playing, bringing him in could be what puts us over the top for now.

Jeremy Madrigal steered Reading to victory against Arsenal.

Reading beat Arsenal 5 - 2 in a thrilling English Shield Round 2 encounter.

Pearce scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Obita and Robson-Kanu were also amongst the goalscorers.[/Quote]

Rested most of my starting XI in this game since my main focus is the League. Great performance by these guys especially Pearce and Robson-Kanu. Our next league opponent will be Wigan so hopefully we can stay up top after that game. And up next for Reading for the shield will be Liverpool at Anfield

Archived