GC325-Forum V/S World

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: GC325-Forum V/S World

Decided to flogg off a couple of average players early in the season to bulk up for when some real talents comes available through unmanaged teams.

And today we got our first one:

Wellington NEM has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Fluminense for 11,208,000. All other offers were turned down.

Strongly linked to Shakhtar lately, and is already due a rise, so he'll probably give Lennon a fight of a starting spot in the near future.

Decided to flogg off a couple of average players early in the season to bulk up for when some real talents comes available through unmanaged teams.

And today we got our first one:

Strongly linked to Shakhtar lately' date=' and is already due a rise, so he'll probably give Lennon a fight of a starting spot in the near future.[/quote']

im guessing he wont happen to be available for loan??

He can go mate' date=' just make the bid.[/quote']

im afraid i am not allowed mate, cos ur chairman wont let me have him for some reason.

its a shame that, if i could have brought in wellington Nem, then my squad my first season in charge would be looking exactly how i pictured it, with perfect depth, good balance between old and young players, good competition for places, etc.

but i have just accepted an offer of 2 million for my player, steve de ridder, so that takes my cash up to 6.7 mil, hopefully ill be able to get one more big signing with that.

p.s. GL to aston villa tonight, it should be a good game, me and you ;-)

Jeremy Madrigal steered Reading to victory against Wigan Athletic.

Reading beat Wigan Athletic 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Pogrebnyak scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mariappa was also on the scoresheet for his side.[/Quote]

With this win we take sole possession of the league lead thanks to the Spurs win against Liverpool. Hopefully we can extend the lead some more after our game against Southampton.

Real Betis beat Levante 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Paulão scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Quintero and Cañas were also amongst the goalscorers.

This win puts us top of the Spanish league with level points with Atletico Madrid but ahead by a GD of 3.

We are now 4 games unbeaten and travel to Real Sociedad next :o

southampton had a tough encounter tonight, against a very strong aston villa side.

the score ended 1-1, as it seemed both teams could not be seperated.

southampton took the lead early on, but couldnt retain it as villa equalised round about the half way mark of the match.

although im happy with the performances so far this season, that draw drops us down into lower mid table, on 5 points. the only win we have had so far is, of all teams, chelsea. :confused:

god help me, iv got reading next, lets see if i can knock them off their podium. ;-)

Tottenham Hotspur outclassed Liverpool and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

2nd win in a row now, and I've finally moved out of the drop zone.

Also managed to sign a new player tonight:

Radja NAINGGOLAN has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Cagliari for 15,006,000. All other offers were turned down.

He'll make for a beastly defensive midfield with Sandro.

Lots of new faces at Tottenham, and just now another one joined spurs.

Adam MAHER has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from AZ for 24,012,000. All other offers were turned down.

A very hefty fee, but I reckon he'll land me a very nice P/E (Hopefully a striker!) in a not too distant future.

With Wellington Nem (11.2M), Nainggolan(15M) and now Maher (24M) joining in the last couple of days it is now safe to say that I am done dealing for quite some time as I've unfortunatly run out of funds. :o

Jeremy Madrigal earned a draw with Reading against Southampton.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Reading and Southampton in their Division 1 fixture.

Kelly was on the scoresheet for his side.[/Quote]

Well with the 1 point we drop from 1st to 2nd, but at least we're doing way better than I had thought we would. But our players get the rest for the Shield game so should be ready for the challenge against Man City.

One of the most shocking upsets ever in this GC...

Zlook Vulk (Forum) steered Getafe to victory against fierce rivals Real Madrid in the Madrid Derby.

Getafe beat Real Madrid 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Fernández had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Fraile and Borja were amongst the goalscorers.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXGJmXbRhtoV6UUeTiEg5ch4l0hmOqlHnr8gFqAH45jqdOOP8_

I didn't even try to win! :eek:

Nice results guys :)

Tottenham Hotspur outclassed Swansea City and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Adebayor with both goals.

After losing the first two league games I saw my spurs sitting in the dropzone but since then I've now won 3 in a row which currently puts me 5th and only 3 pts behind league leader Sunderland.

Not that impressed with Bale though, 1 goal in 5 games is all he's got to show for, and for an offensive player with such high rating I would certainly expect more..

Jeremy Madrigal steered Reading to victory against Liverpool.Reading beat Liverpool 2 - 1 in their English Shield Round 3 fixture.

Le Fondre had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Karacan and Hunt were amongst the goalscorers

Appears Liverpool rested some starters in this game along with us so not the best for both of us out there but we'll take the win and a spot in round 4. Still unbeaten in all competitions on the season. Up next for us in the Premier League is Elohim's Man City squad with our round 4 shield game being against Blackburn.

54_48x48.jpg

Lyon defeated Nimes to go through the next round of Coupe de France.

This was my 1st match in which no player got injured.:D

So Lyon has a huge list of injuries & match fit players after this round. They are as follows:

1. Grenier - 6 weeks injury

2. Lovren - 5 weeks injury

3. Lacazette - 6 days injury

4. Gonalons - 6 days injury

5. Lisandro - out of injury(not match fit)

6. Gourcuff - out of injury(not match fit)

7. Dabo - not match fit

8. Umtiti - not match fit

So can anybody loan me a LB for this match?:o

54_48x48.jpg

Yet another match, yet another injury

The curse of injuries doesn't seems to go away from Olympique Lyon. The latest injury was a broken toe of Rachid Ghezzal after which the winger will be out for 3 weeks. Lyon was defeated after this by Rennes by 1-0.

Although Lyon had a nice signing of youths like Mike, Bajraktari, Rafetraniania, Mandi & Korczowski, but they very nearly missed out on their key transfer target Remy Cabella.

The manager seemed very depressed with what is happening to him and said

We have 5 injured players' date=' 6 not match fit players & we also missed our match as well as transfer target. This is disheartening. I'm having a much worse time here than Stramaccioni faced in Inter Milan. I now feel how he felt. But unlike him, I'll try to get results also coming in with injuries. We are still not out of anycompetition & its a long way to go.[/quote']

Tottenham Hotspur outclassed Stoke City and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Bale had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Nice result, and I'm now top 4 for the first time.

Unfortunatly Walker picked up a bad injury and will be out for the next 4 weeks. Hopefully it won't affect me too much since I have decent cover at RB.

Archived