Sign in to follow this  
Justin X

GC325-Forum V/S World

Re: GC325-Forum V/S World

patrik olsson takes control of Tottenham Hotspur.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge.

Belgium are delighted that you have accepted the job offer and wish you every success.

Looking forward to lead both teams to succes.

PSV here .

Josh Hammond takes control of PSV.

PSV were founded in 1913 and play their home games at Philips Stadion in Eindhoven. The club is also known as Boeren. They have a rivalry with Ajax and FC Eindhoven.

And Colombia

Colombia are delighted that you have accepted the job offer and wish you every success.

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) takes control of Everton.

This season your Chairman expects you to qualify for a SMFA competition.

Everton were founded in 1878 and play their home games at Goodison Park in Liverpool. The club is also known as The Toffees. They have a rivalry with Liverpool.

Netherlands are delighted that you have accepted the job offer and wish you every success.

We aim to be the kings of Merseyside B)

Absolutely not:p Messi the 2nd is mine:D

Lol' date=' a midget-dwarf that cannae play without the 2 best players in the world passing him the ball and setting up the play?

;)[/center']

Harry Redknapp takes control of Atlético Madrid.

Atlético Madrid were founded in 1903 and play their home games at Vicente Calderón in Madrid. The club is also known as Los Colchoneros. They have a rivalry with Real Madrid and Getafe.

Well ill take the fight to Spanish football for you boys.

Decided that i'm going to try and make a successful eastern european only team. This means all of the Brazilians are for sale, looking for Eastern Europeans in the player exchanges, cheers. :)

hi all, new manager of southampton here!

i know it might seem a bit strange that i payed to reserve a team like this, but because this is a special gameworld, i didnt wanna risk losing this team, as i am a massive fan of the club and also, i wanted to stick to the original idea that forumers take the smaller clubs.

if anyone has players available for cash, please let me know, but only if the player is under the age of 30, and will not cost more than 10 million. it may be difficult for me to sign big players due to my squad quality, although i do have some real talent here but i am willing to trade players however, but only if i get a good offer.

my ambitions for the season is to reach european football (finsih in the top 8), i am aware it is a big ask, but i believe with the squad i have, and if i spend my 18 million wisely, then i fully believe that within a few seasons, we will be challenging for a top 4 place.

so, in summary, as i previously said i would be interessted in possible p/ex deals, and i am happy to pay cash for players rated 86+ but pay no more than 10 million.

good luck all

p.s. everton manager, would anichebe be available atall????