Sign in to follow this  
Justin X

GC325-Forum V/S World

Re: GC325-Forum V/S World

Fulham are preparing themselves to win the Premier League!!

That's right, I'm not joking... my aim is to end on top of the league.

Won't be selling any players, just swap the oldest players.

The goalie for example, that man is close to the retirement home.

Picked up Malaga a couple of days ago.

Plan on building the team around this guy unless anyone feels like making me a really silly offer for him:

45455.jpg

I'm always open to negotiate about young stars Richard

:D Hit me up on chat!

dembele to join the saints!

it has now been confirmed. former spurs midfielder, moussa dembele shall be joing the saints' bid for european football next season. he comes at a hefty price though, both gaston ramirez and luke shaw will be headin the other way to london, but i believe it is a step in the right direction as we need higher profile players in our squad. I can now focus on some other players i am looking to bring in, but i cannot reveal them as i dont want too much competition for their signiture!

other news: barcelona youth defender, carles planas, has also joined southampton, supposedly to replace the soon to be absent luke shaw.

I'm always open to negotiate about young stars Richard

:D Hit me up on chat!

Think I missed a few chat messages earlier, notifications weren't coming up. Posted it in the gameworld as well, but I'm looking for 2 players rated 88/89+, aged under 25, most importantly with potential. Willing to offer anything that fits that? Depth is terrible at the moment, half the 2nd team is made up of loans.

Think I missed a few chat messages earlier' date=' notifications weren't coming up. Posted it in the gameworld as well, but I'm looking for 2 players rated 88/89+, aged under 25, most importantly with potential. Willing to offer anything that fits that? Depth is terrible at the moment, half the 2nd team is made up of loans.[/quote']

Well ... I'm sure I've got something that'll please you! I'll get back to you tomorrow about it tho! Waiting to hear back from 2 people about AMs wich might fill the holes certain players might leave behind :P

ZENIT EXCLUSIVE

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgjm5W2IBAJhzCiHNIbGlJRmkfN1GPaOyHNEys5zuhlH8mPp4Q_A

188203_MAROC_BARRADA_280113.jpg

Getafe key man Abdelaziz Barrada has responded positively to rumours circulating him. It has been confirmed by representatives from Getafe that Russian Giants Zenit are interested in a possible transfer for the Moroccan, Barrada stated to Marca that "I would be delighted to prove myself at a larger club".

Not much going on in Spanish football from power house Atletico Madrid new coach Mattuie Beckett has said the signing of Kolorov and Tevez with youngster Guidetti joining after with hitman Falcao heading the over way could be the only stand out deal this season.

Also on his way out is Rodriguez who is heading to Sporting CP at a cost of 8m the coach is happy with the deal as the mid was never going to get game time.

Beckett has let leek there is talks with nine clubs over there players but no names are getting let out.

Barely been on today due to school and football, but plenty of deals have been agreed on and several are still being discussed here at Tottenham.

So far it's confirmed that Dembele, Defoe , Holtby and Veteran keeper Friedel is on their way out with Michu, Chico, Shaw and Gaston on their way in.