Sign in to follow this  
Justin X

GC325-Forum V/S World

Re: GC325-Forum V/S World

Radamel FALCAO has completed his move to Manchester City from Atlético Madrid in a swap deal for Aleksandar KOLAROV and Carlos TÉVEZ
Vincent KOMPANY has completed his move to Everton from Manchester City in a swap deal for Phil JAGIELKA and Leighton BAINES
Karim REKIK has completed his move to Feyenoord from Manchester City for 1,810,000

Yay! :D:D:D:D

kompany for who? you're mad!

I'm getting Barkley too ...

never liked Kompany, got a special manlove for Jags and Baines tho ... And I wanna make the team moreV British based so they fit in perfectly! The loss of Kompany is made up tenfold in the acquisition of Falcao :-P

I will be out this weekend and I'm leaving in a few. Actually going to Elohims home town which is completely covered - and surounded - by woods, so if I'll get lost it might be longer.

Looking forward to wrestle a bear and chase a moose, or what ever you do for fun up there fluff..

EDIT: Oh right the point of this message.. If you need me, you'll reach me via PM.

If the service on my phone works there ofc.. :P

I will be out this weekend and I'm leaving in a few. Actually going to Elohims howe town which is completely covered - and surounded - by woods' date=' so if I'll get lost it might be longer.

Looking forward to wrestle a bear and chase a moose, or what ever you do for fun up there fluff..

EDIT: Oh right the point of this message.. If you need me, you'll reach me via PM.

If the service on my phone works there ofc.. :P[/quote']

Have fun in the woods :o

I will be out this weekend and I'm leaving in a few. Actually going to Elohims home town which is completely covered - and surounded - by woods' date=' so if I'll get lost it might be longer.

If the service on my phone works there ofc.. :P[/quote']

Polarbears dude ... polarbears ... :D

I'm getting Barkley too ...

never liked Kompany' date=' got a special manlove for Jags and Baines tho ... And I wanna make the team [b']more British based[/b] so they fit in perfectly! The loss of Kompany is made up tenfold in the acquisition of Falcao :-P

[MOVE]Looooooollllll :P[/MOVE]

[MOVE]Looooooollllll :P[/MOVE]

Got Baines and Jags in ... and Falcao not being english dusn't matter as he'll tear up England anyway ... besides ... this team is more english now then when I took over :D

Got Baines and Jags in ... and Falcao not being english dusn't matter as he'll tear up England anyway ... besides ... this team is more english now then when I took over :D

You are the GC325's Sven-Göran Eriksson lol.

Sven-Goran-Eriksson-001.jpg

The offer for Tom HUDDLESTONE of Tottenham Hotspur from Atlético Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Franco ZUCULINI of Real Zaragoza from Atlético Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Radamel FALCAO has completed his move to Manchester City from Atlético Madrid in a swap deal for Aleksandar KOLAROV and Carlos TÉVEZ

Happy with my first three deals.

Just had a look at the first page about who is where & noticed something.

ABBA.jpg

Elo' date=' Noisy, Prep and Pinkman are all in England together :P (I'll let you decide who's who :D).[/center']

I've got the beard so ...

ABBA.jpg

Elo' date=' Noisy, Prep and Pinkman are all in England together :P (I'll let you decide who's who :D).[/center']

I'm probably the only one with a full beard, so I guess one of the blokes is me ;-p

ABBA.jpg

I say we do it all respectively by which Pinkman will be called Pinkwoman & EloHim will be called EloHer.:P:D

I say we do it all respectively by which Pinkman will be called Pinkwoman & EloHim will be called EloHer.:P:D

... don't see the fun in joking about God ....relax I'm only semi-serious

city_80797109.gif

-James Milner named City Captain-

James Milner, the 27-year old that's been in the club since 2010 have now confirmed alongside gaffer Bishop that he has been named team captain of Manchester City for the upcoming season ... this was his own words.

I am very happy with being named the captain, and I can guarantee the fans that I will continue to give 110% every game out there! I love this city and I love this club and I agree with our new gaffer that top 3 is our goal and it is achievable!!!

I will wear this captainbadge with honor, and I will do all of you proud! This is our year, and we will not give up!

content_editorial_footballer_homes_james_milner.gif

-Milner during the press conference-

Manchester_City_FC.gif

Stuck in spain were going to walk the league but your have to follow me all the way lol.

In advance talks to sign Ruiz off English outfits Fulham.

walk the league?

the only thing your walking is yourself to the corner to sulk.