Sign in to follow this  
Justin X

GC325-Forum V/S World

Re: GC325-Forum V/S World

The offer for Kevin STROOTMAN of PSV from Atlético Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Bryan RUIZ of Fulham from Atlético Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for John GUIDETTI of Manchester City from Atlético Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Tom HUDDLESTONE of Tottenham Hotspur from Atlético Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Four more big names on there way in Strootman is going to be the stand out name this season.

Word of warning guys' date=' never manage Milan. Impossible to sign players because every offer you make you get a counter for El Sha, Balotelli or De Sciglio. Driving me up the wall.B)[/quote']

Or just keep the original squad and win the league with them (as I did in GC 222) :)

Just had a look at the first page about who is where & noticed something.

ABBA.jpg

Elo' date=' Noisy, Prep and Pinkman are all in England together

:P (I'll let you decide who's who :D).[/center']

All beautiful people so i'm happy to be whoever :rolleyes:

Anyway, not managed to post or even really sort through my squad since taking charge of Villa so no movement as of yet.

Benteke will more than likely not be going anywhere. Especially if I continue getting offers like I have been doing (Vaz Te and Joe Cole??) :P

More updates to come.

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Manchester City and Atlético Madrid regarding Radamel FALCAO has been reversed.

The deal involving Atlético Madrid and Manchester City regarding John GUIDETTI has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.

After an investigation by the SMFA' date=' the deal involving Manchester City and Atlético Madrid regarding Radamel FALCAO has been reversed.

The deal involving Atlético Madrid and Manchester City regarding John GUIDETTI has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.[/quote']

What investigation!! Probably some petty 12 year old who manages Oldham!!!

After an investigation by the SMFA' date=' the deal involving Manchester City and Atlético Madrid regarding Radamel FALCAO has been reversed.

The deal involving Atlético Madrid and Manchester City regarding John GUIDETTI has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.[/quote']

their 1st attack on us.

i can't believe that you falcao deal was reported mate, that seemed completely fair. i really don't see the logic in reporting that deal, probably cos there is none.

on to other news, former spurs midfielder has joined the saints, with gaston ramirez and luke shaw heading the other way, bayern munich left back, contento has also joined on loan.

i am offloading all my dead wood ( middle/old age players rated 84 and below) for cash, so throw in a bid if you want, minimum cash will do.

i now need to focus on stregthening my side from cash deals, as i have already lost out on both my current bids.

i can't believe that you falcao deal was reported mate' date=' that seemed completely fair. i really don't see the logic in reporting that deal, probably cos there is none.[/quote']

Most likely someone that wanted Falcao and was jealous about it ... I've contacted SM tho and expect justice !

Word of warning guys' date=' never manage Milan. Impossible to sign players because every offer you make you get a counter for El Sha, Balotelli or De Sciglio. Driving me up the wall.B)[/quote']

That's only to be expected when talking about certain players though, isn't it? :P

Think I'm going to be building this team around Isco! Bringing in some young squad fillers soon so should be able to sell some players for straight cash. Had a bit of interest in Toulalan so far.

That's only to be expected when talking about certain players though' date=' isn't it? :P

Think I'm going to be building this team around Isco! Bringing in some young squad fillers soon so should be able to sell some players for straight cash. Had a bit of interest in Toulalan so far.[/quote']

I reckon you should keep both Isco and Toulalan and build a team around them :P Should have a decent team in a season or two :D