• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: GC325-Forum V/S World

city_80797109.gif

[MOVE]BREAKING NEWS[/MOVE]

[MOVE]FALCAO KIDNAPPED[/MOVE]

Manchester_City_FC.gif

what the heck some kind of selfish **** reported it. He obviously was jealous, and wants Falcao. This has happened to me and other people in other gold championships. :mad:

(such as in gc 300, gc 1 etc...thats why i quit in them)

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=5561990

this guy admitted to reporting this AND THE KOMPANY DEAL

After an investigation by the SMFA' date=' the deal involving Manchester City and Atlético Madrid regarding Radamel FALCAO has been reversed.

The deal involving Atlético Madrid and Manchester City regarding John GUIDETTI has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.[/quote']

And that's about it.

hey LegendaryLemon... any player for cash at AC milan? :o ratings 84+ please... :o

Bryan RUIZ has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from Fulham for £7,000,000 plus Diego COSTA

Well im a very big fan of Ruiz whats the bet he also reports this deal, anyways see him getting a 90 next season one of the stand out players as a AM this season.

He may be but Ruiz has a lot to offer in roles and also im a fan' date=' Costa is a top tallent no dout but not in a rush to keep him anyway.[/quote']

you are the most laughable excuse for a soccer manager ever. Give me my credits.

Anyway, Adrian is arriving for Robinho. Good deal IMO but I thought he had already headed to PSV or is this a different gameworld :rolleyes:

you are the most laughable excuse for a soccer manager ever. Give me my credits.

Anyway' date=' Adrian is arriving for Robinho. Good deal IMO but I thought he had already headed to PSV or is this a different gameworld :rolleyes:[/quote']

he told me you were getting them back Friday, I take it that didn't happen then.

this message is addressed to all members of this forum,

hi all, as you may already know, i manage southampton.

i have 10.5 million left, and i am currently bidding for 2 players. the total amount im bidding equals 11.5 mil. this means i am 1 million off. i am begging that someone pays me 1 million or more for anyone of my transfer listed players. if their chairmans value amounts to over 1 million, i will accept the minimum bid. i only need 1 million, and i would be incredibly grateful if someone donates it to me.

cheers guys

matthew

this message is addressed to all members of this forum' date='

hi all, as you may already know, i manage southampton.

i have 10.5 million left, and i am currently bidding for 2 players. the total amount im bidding equals 11.5 mil. this means i am 1 million off. i am begging that someone pays me 1 million or more for anyone of my transfer listed players. if their chairmans value amounts to over 1 million, i will accept the minimum bid. i only need 1 million, and i would be incredibly grateful if someone donates it to me.

cheers guys

matthew[/quote']

Made you a bid for Ward-Prowse, feel free to either accept or reject, that's the max I'm allowed to offer tho!

Game night tonight ... and Falcao is still kidnapped!

Archived