GC325-Forum V/S World

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: GC325-Forum V/S World

Harry Redknapp steered Atlético Madrid to victory against Real Sociedad.

Atlético Madrid beat Real Sociedad 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Adrián scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ruiz was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Good start to this season.

Ruiz showing some real nice power with a debut of a 9 as well. (only new signing to play today)

unfortunately, southampton slumped to a narrow 1-0 defeat to newcastle. the goal was conceded due to sloppy defending in the first 10 minutes of the match.

in the second half, southampton did come back strongly but they did not get the reward they deserved for the dominace.

"im disapointed about the defeat, but it shows what we need to work on. obviously we need to focus on playing from the first whistle, not slowly waking up and find ourselves 1-0 or maybe even 2-0 down before we have even started"

Alright I'm back home now, some deals happend while I was away.

Thomas INCE has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Blackpool for 8,064,000. All other offers were turned down.
Tom HUDDLESTONE has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from Tottenham Hotspur for 3,000,000 plus Víctor MONGIL and Torres ÓLIVER

Very pleased with getting T.Ince from Blackpool, really thought I had lost all bids on unmanaged players.

And since I'm stacked at the midfield I was happy to part with Huddlestone to invest in the future, don't know much about Mongil, but I'm confident Torres will have a bright future.

Still waiting for Swansea to make the bid on Holtby involving Michu to complete our 2-part deal..

Also played my first game yesterday, unfortunatly I lost 4-2 to Sunderland.

At least Bale scored right away, it's vital that he'll perform extremly well for me until I do decide to sell him. :P

hi all,

it is confirmed that evian defender, daniel wass will be joing southampton on a cash only deal, i believe this is a great signing.

i have around 6 and a bit million left.

i have also decided that i AM willing to let james ward-prowse leave. i would like to offer something along the lines of him, + maybe james rodriguez, or jason puncheon + max. cash in exchange for a 87/88+ striker, preferably one that can also play out wide. if i like the player u are offering then i may be tampted to also offer a couple of 75ish youths for cash afterwards. please message me if you have a player of that calibre that u are willing to trade

thanks

matthew

William GALLAS has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from Tottenham Hotspur for £7,000,000

A very solid center half for my squad will be a back up to the first team and is still a first team football player for tottenham so a happy deal.

Leandro DAMIÃO has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from SC Internacional in a swap deal for Mario SUÁREZ and Fernández GABI

A big price but after the links with some top teams could turn out a supper signing.

You know what shocks me more then anything just yesterday he was willing to offer Michu and anyone from his team for Falcao but I said no.

Anyway Falcao will be having a medical with .... today!

I'm sad to hear that as this was the 2nd part of a deal, and I've also offered to help him out with loans etc..

Archived