Inter Milan Ratings

Here are a few changes to the ratings for the Inter players

Patrick Vieira-Age 31-Rating 96- Decrease to 95 after bad season at Inter. Could have played better. Didn't show a lot of his skills after leaving Arsenal.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic-Age 25-Rating 94- Should increase. Very impressive debut season, totally opposite of Vieira. Wacked in many goals that helped Inter win the title. Should increase to 95, on par with Villa.

Ivan Cordoba-Age 30-Rating 92-Normal season, didn't play much but form not very good. Decrease to 91 is acceptable.

Maicon Douglas-Age 25-Rating 92- Impressive Copa America with Brazil. Called as the new Cafu. Starter for Inter as Zanetti plays DM more now. Didn't play bed, very good crosser and has marvellous pace. Increase to 93.

Javier Zanetti-Age 34-Rating 94- Not getting any younger. Plays DM so position is DM/RB like John Heitinga. Getting old and everything is getting worse. Rating down to 93.

Everybody else should stay the same

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Inter Milan Ratings Materazzi is highly underrated. Probably the best defender in Italy now and only a 92?! should be a 93/94

Re: Inter Milan Ratings imo i dont think he is such a great defender watching him, he is lucky inter dont concede any more, he coughs up so many free kicks, his tackles are way too late and his posi

Re: Inter Milan Ratings Guys. I have this offer: Viera + Crespo + 30m for Messi. 30m isn't peanuts but not that much to me. Accept or reject? Will Viera go down do you think?

Re: Inter Milan Ratings

He just got a decrese from 94 so I'd say let him play till the end of the season then decide.

He should struggle to get 91

he doesnt start he is below Julio Cruz and Suazo in the striker order which are 91 and 90

he pretty much has to go down to par with them and is not in the CL inter milan team sheet.

inter may be playing good but Materrazi to 93 come on, he aint a great defender, all i see him do is hack players and sure he gets goals from corners but 93 to be par with Vidic and others not on

He should struggle to get 91

he doesnt start he is below Julio Cruz and Suazo in the striker order which are 91 and 90

he pretty much has to go down to par with them and is not in the CL inter milan team sheet.

Well, like I said, wait till the end of the season then decide. 93 is OK for now. Maybe a 92.

Well' date=' like I said, wait till the end of the season then decide. 93 is OK for now. Maybe a 92.[/quote']

Why end of season, alst season he hadn't done much from last ratings in fact he just played less n less games and hasn't become very useful since last italian ratings there has been at least 6-8 weeks of italian football and he doesnt deserve to be highly ranked when he doesnt play, doesnt start unlike strikers like Tevez, Torres, Trezeguet, Klose

does Adriano deserve to be ranked par or close to them

Why end of season' date=' alst season he hadn't done much from last ratings in fact he just played less n less games and hasn't become very useful since last italian ratings there has been at least 6-8 weeks of italian football and he doesnt deserve to be highly ranked when he doesnt play, doesnt start unlike strikers like Tevez, Torres, Trezeguet, Klose

does Adriano deserve to be ranked par or close to them[/quote']

Maybe not but you are a Milan fan so there might be debates there. He doesn't deserve to be on par with Torres because Torres is underrated. B)

Guest lil wayne

yeh without ibrahimovic scoring 5 goals inter would have beeen easily in the relegation zone because ibra scored 5 goals from 6 goals ( stankovic scored the other) and he made the assist for stankovic so without ibrahimovic inter would have scored o goals and concceedd some goals

u can see there how important ibra is

Guest lil wayne

yes inter milan now are 2 nil up and who scored agagin??? who else as ibrahimpovic his 6th goal in 4th match thats just great 1st he scored from 30 yards and then the 2nd where he dribbled out 3 players and scored he now has to be an 96 i think he go the quiality to be an 96

Guest lil wayne

Materazzi is highly underrated.

Probably the best defender in Italy now and only a 92?!

should be a 93/94

fully agrre materazzi was one of the main reason why inter milan didnt concced many goals

Materazzi is highly underrated.

Probably the best defender in Italy now and only a 92?!

should be a 93/94

imo i dont think he is such a great defender watching him, he is lucky inter dont concede any more, he coughs up so many free kicks, his tackles are way too late and his positioning could be better.

But about him being best defender in Italy i dissagree with that, i reckon Mexes has proved to be a great defender and had a superb season great defender. if anyone he should be 94 but due to lack of national games i doubt seeing a 94 maybe just 93.

Ibra definetly needs to go up, while Adriano come on he is behind Julio Cruz in the starting lineups how can he be 93. 90-91 should be right.

Guys. I have this offer:

Viera + Crespo + 30m for Messi. 30m isn't peanuts but not that much to me.

Accept or reject? Will Viera go down do you think?

You would be crazy to reject, Messi is a a superstar while the other two have passed their prime and Vieira is surely gonna go down, but anyway you shouldnt be posting deals in this section as we are talking about player ratings whether or not players will go up or down

Guys. I have this offer:

Viera + Crespo + 30m for Messi. 30m isn't peanuts but not that much to me.

Accept or reject? Will Viera go down do you think?

Maybe try to lower the cash to around 15M. Materazzi is okay at 92, 93 might be fine but I think 92 is pretty generous for him. Scores a lot though, but mainly from the spot. Got up because of great WC in Germany espescially the Zidane saga.

yes inter milan now are 2 nil up and who scored agagin??? who else as ibrahimpovic his 6th goal in 4th match thats just great 1st he scored from 30 yards and then the 2nd where he dribbled out 3 players and scored he now has to be an 96 i think he go the quiality to be an 96

Ibra's the best ever Inter striker in a decade. Ibra should be the best Inter player, 96, on par with Rooney. Vieira should go down like Deco.