KaKa 80mil bid accept or reject?

skykow

(WC 732) barcelona had a 80mil bid for my kaka.... still not sure to accept or reject? Any advice welcome...:confused:

Info Nat Player Pos Age Rt Con Morale Val TB AvP Ap GS As

- DIDA, G 33 92 100 Superb £2.8M - 7.60 5(0) 0 0

- ABBONDANZIERI, Roberto G 35 92 100 Good £562k 08 Oct 0.00 0(0) 0 0

- ANTONIO LOPEZ, Guerrero LB/LM 26 92 89 Average £8.4M 08 Oct 7.20 5(0) 0 0

- JANKULOVSKI, Marek LB/LM 30 91 100 Excellent £5.6M - 0.00 0(0) 0 0

- CAFU, RB 37 92 88 Superb £141k - 7.60 5(0) 0 2

- ODDO, Massimo RB 31 91 100 V.Good £4.6M - 0.00 0(0) 0 0

- NESTA, Alessandro CB 31 95 87 Superb £6.4M - 7.40 5(0) 1 0

Inj

FERDINAND, Rio CB/DM 28 94 78 Superb £8.6M 11 Nov 7.50 4(0) 1 1

- UJFALUSI, Tomas CB/LB 29 92 88 Superb £6.7M 08 Oct 7.00 1(0) 0 1

- FERNANDO MEIRA, Jose CB 29 92 100 V.Good £6.7M 14 Nov 0.00 0(0) 0 0

- SEEDORF, Clarence LM/CM 31 94 92 Superb £5.9M - 7.20 5(0) 1 0

- ARSHAVIN, Andrei LM/F 26 91 100 V.Good £7.7M 16 Nov 0.00 0(0) 0 0

- RODRIGUEZ, Maximiliano RM/AM 26 91 100 Superb £7.7M 08 Oct 0.00 0(0) 0 0

- GATTUSO, Gennaro CM/RM 29 96 93 Superb £9.2M - 7.60 5(0) 2 1

- PIRLO, Andrea CM 28 96 91 Superb £9.9M - 7.00 5(0) 0 0

- VERON, Juan CM 32 92 100 Excellent £3.9M 09 Oct 0.00 0(0) 0 0

Inj

MINEIRO, Carlos CM/DM 32 92 74 Superb £3.9M 09 Nov 7.90 4(3) 0 1

TBd

KAKA, AM 25 97 65 Superb £12.7M - 7.50 4(0) 0 0

- CRESPO, Hernan CF 32 94 91 Superb £4.6M - 8.80 5(0) 2 3

- BERBATOV, Dimitar CF 26 93 94 Superb £9.1M - 8.40 5(0) 3 1

Int

RONALDO, Luis CF 31 93 100 V.Good £5.4M - 8.35 2(2) 1 1

- FERNANDO TORRES, José CF 23 93 100 Good £10.0M - 0.00 0(0) 0 0

Re: KaKa 80mil bid accept or reject?

Doubt a bid of 80m would go through, but stranger things have happened!!

Assuming it could go through:

whether you sell or not depends on a few things:-

A) Do you need the money?

B) Is it one of those setups where everyone has money and no-one can spend it?

C) How important a member of the squad is he?

A)

If you are struggling for money, obviously 80m is a massive amount and would be a big help. If you have healthy finance and don't need to sell, then don't

B)

I know certainly in some of the gold championships that there are lots of teams that have 100m+ to spend. No-one needs the money so no-one sells for cash bids, they will only consider swap deals. If you were to sell kaka, do you think the 80m raised could be spent or are you going to be banging your head against a brick wall?

C)

Everyone has their favorite players and players form differs from setup to setup. How well is Kaka playing in this particular setup and would it be a loss to the team if he wasn't in it?

Those are the questions I always ask myself when faced with big bids for big players. Just depends what you need more imo, the money or the player.

Another afterthought, try and negotiate a swap deal of say 40-50m and a couple of decent squad players. Could be a decent option depending on the team bidding.

Im pretty confident that 80 mil would go through the other day i had a 70 mil bid for lampard go thruogh! haha some mug he must have been! ^ great advice above listen to it all and think hard about selling kaka,he is probably going to rise to 98 in the near future so maybe wait until then and get two really good players in exchange and maybe cash aswell ! hope this helps

Im pretty confident that 80 mil would go through the other day i had a 70 mil bid for lampard go thruogh! haha some mug he must have been! ^ great advice above listen to it all and think hard about selling kaka' date='he is probably going to rise to 98 in the near future so maybe wait until then and get two really good players in exchange and maybe cash aswell ! hope this helps[/quote']

u two are right, i will wait for the italy rating change first, for kaka to increase to 98 (hopefully):P

Thanks alot!:)

thanks craigjohnson...

Would RONALDINHO + money be a good deal?

or RONALDINHO + INIESTA' date=' Andres???

but will any of the above bid go through?:confused:[/quote']

You could try this. Depends on how much the opposing manager wants kaka. Like willo says, kaka could be heading for a 98 rating soon, and to be honest I can't see Ronaldinho staying at 98, will possibly drop to a 97. As for Iniesta, I think he could rise to 95, possibly 96 but doubt that at the moment.

We can only offer advice and at the end of the day the decision lies with you. If you feel that getting these two players will be more beneficial to your squad than kaka alone then go for it, the worst he can say is no. Only you know the full facts and know what is best for your club, both financially and from a squad point of view.

whatever you decide to do, good luck with it and make sure to post and tell us what you eventually decided :D

You could try this. Depends on how much the opposing manager wants kaka. Like willo says' date=' kaka could be heading for a 98 rating soon, and to be honest I can't see Ronaldinho staying at 98, will possibly drop to a 97. As for Iniesta, I think he could rise to 95, possibly 96 but doubt that at the moment.

We can only offer advice and at the end of the day the decision lies with you. If you feel that getting these two players will be more beneficial to your squad than kaka alone then go for it, the worst he can say is no. Only you know the full facts and know what is best for your club, both financially and from a squad point of view.

whatever you decide to do, good luck with it and make sure to post and tell us what you eventually decided :D[/quote']

ok i will let u all know in a few week time, when the italy rating change is done:p

And also thanks alot for both your advice!:)

Wouldn't sell personally. Would leave you extremely short of CM, although 80 million is very tempting, managers throughout SM aren't selling players any cheaper they're getting more and more expensive so with the 80 million you would receive from selling one of the best players on the game, your not always guaranteed to replace him.

Wouldn't sell personally. Would leave you extremely short of CM' date=' although 80 million is very tempting, managers throughout SM aren't selling players any cheaper they're getting more and more expensive so with the 80 million you would receive from selling one of the best players on the game, your not always guaranteed to replace him.[/quote']

Thanks u all for your helpful advice. I will wait a few week for the italy rating change done first before making my decision. I will let u all know soon:p

thanks alot! (some really helpful advice);)

I've had bids up to £85m for Kaka with my Milan team, never accepted them. Partly because I don't need the money (have £110m), partly because he's one of my favourite players, and because it'd be difficult to truly replace him, even with that money. Seems like I made the right decision too as he led my side to the D1 title, scoring 17 goals along the way.

I've had bids up to £85m for Kaka with my Milan team' date=' never accepted them. Partly because I don't need the money (have £110m), partly because he's one of my favourite players, and because it'd be difficult to truly replace him, even with that money. Seems like I made the right decision too as he led my side to the D1 title, scoring 17 goals along the way.[/quote']

After thinking about it, i reject the bid a few days ago... issue solved :P

Thanks all for their helpful advice....:)

Pls closed this thread :P

After thinking about it' date=' i reject the bid a few days ago... issue solved :P

Thanks all for their helpful advice....:)

Pls closed this thread :P[/quote']

To be honest I would have rejected too all along. Didn't want to cloud your judgement though and for you to accept or reject just because we said to.

Glad you came to a decision and I think it's the right one :D